Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Deployment Gone Bad...please Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deployment Gone Bad...please Help! (617 Views)

'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test. / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! / See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deployment Gone Bad...please Help! by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Have always while growin' up as child never thought to live under same roof with my parents after school.
After my Nysc, moved to southern part of the country for greenery not until I was posted back to my state grin. Fortunately enough, my work place is stone throw to my family house where I have my own furnished apartment. I'm in quandary right now. sad
Should I ignore the family house and rent an apartment close by or should I just stay with them? Of course we know family palava and no privacy thing. Especially to a man who's running about or planning on walking down d' isle with his fiancee. cool
How do I go about coping with my family on same roof if I decide to stay in the family house?
Great minds please. cheesy smiley
Re: Deployment Gone Bad...please Help! by sweetval: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
I think u already made up ur mind.. In my opinion, get a different apartment now the matter still fresh.. You can always visit ur family house when u want to. If u dey ur family house, it might be difficult to leave when u decide to finally. It's better than safe than sorry..
Re: Deployment Gone Bad...please Help! by Vision4God: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
If ur wedding is close like next year , u can get ur apartment and start furnishing it gradually.
BTW plan towards building ur own house.

On d other hand.... if u already have ur own apartment in d family house and ur sure u can address and cut your boundaries with ur parents then u can stay.
Re: Deployment Gone Bad...please Help! by yanabasee(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
There is nothing special about living alone.. Other than.. What we called privacy.. Which has to do with being a boss of your own...

But you can still replan on having that freedom after ur nysc... You could chose to relocate to any place of ur choice for a good job..

Advice is... Keep ur azz down at ur fam's house!
Re: Deployment Gone Bad...please Help! by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
yanabasee:
There is nothing special about living alone.. Other than.. What we called privacy.. Which has to do with being a boss of your own...

But you can still replan on having that freedom after ur nysc... You could chose to relocate to any place of ur choice for a good job..

Advice is... Keep ur azz down at ur fam's house!

Yes sure, u stl don't get.
Already workin', was juz posted.
Re: Deployment Gone Bad...please Help! by yanabasee(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

Yes sure, u stl don't get.
Already workin', was juz posted.

I get... But you'll still have to live at ur family's house.... Atleast for the one year compulsory national service which after you could decide to park out and be a man! Or you could rent a place if you're really buoyant!
Re: Deployment Gone Bad...please Help! by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
yanabasee:

I get... But you'll still have to live at ur family's house.... Atleast for the one year compulsory national service which after you could decide to park out and be a man! Or you could rent a place if you're really buoyant!

Lol... No longer serving. Left service many years.
Juz on work posting ish... U get?
Re: Deployment Gone Bad...please Help! by yanabasee(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

Lol... No longer serving. Left service many years.
Juz on work posting ish... U get?

Lol... Yo... I think I can't really tell you what to do then... If I were in ur position right now... I'd be making my decisions by myself and NL wouldn't even cross ma mind...

I believe any decision you make at this point shld be what you'd defend as a man!..

Trust me... I commented based on the topic... I didn't even read through the first paragraph..
Re: Deployment Gone Bad...please Help! by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
yanabasee:

Lol... Yo... I think I can't really tell you what to do then... If I were in ur position right now... I'd be making my decisions by myself and NL wouldn't even cross ma mind...

I believe any decision you make at this point shld be what you'd defend as a man!..

Trust me... I commented based on the topic... I didn't even read through the first paragraph..

A'it, bless up.

(1) (Reply)

This 2-month Old Child Needs Our Assistance / Signs To Know That Your Relationship Is Eternal / Is She The Best Mom Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.