Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! (12832 Views)

See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? / Leaked Extramarital Affairs - 5 Warnings For The Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
I received a WhatsApp message from two relatives last week detailing how a married woman with 3 kids went from Texas, U.S.A to Lagos, Nigeria to do some “business” in “cash” and “kind”. . . . Then ended up as “fish bait”’ in one Lagos Lagoon. cry

At first the story was that “a friend” leaked the pictures of her “unceremonious” encounters. Then this week, the fingers were pointing to the extramarital male-partner as “the friend” who exposed her because of a 10 million NAIRA deal gone bad.

Ha!

Kilo n’she le? shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VGHs9ryAVg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfOXJ9nBcvI
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
I am one who does not see anything wrong in exercising personal free will in any manner, married or not.

So, my questions are:

1. What will you do if you find yourself in this position? wink

2. Is suicide an option?

3. I could see the lady taking some “selfies”. Why take pictures of your escapades? undecided

Not all extramarital affairs destroy marriages and families, but when they do. . . . The victims are numerous. If I were to find myself in this or that position, NO, I WILL NOT KILL MYSELF. kiss

If I do the TIME, I do the TIME. Nor be CRIME. I may just relocate to another city and start all over to avoid all the busy-bodies buzzing around my life! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by thorpido(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kanwuliaextra,is your subject the lady that jumped in the Lagos lagoon?
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Even on NL here and “other Nigerian websites” like NVS wink wink wink. . . . . We have had some salacious scandals of SEX, LIES and VIDEO-NEWDS trailing us from time to time.

If your extramarital shagger chops you in CASH and KIND. . . . Then exposes you in your “birth-suit”, what will you do? grin
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
thorpido:
Kanwuliaextra,is your subject the lady that jumped in the Lagos lagoon?

Yes o!

A case study. Since I am one of those “married women” that loooooove to perform “extramarital romantic-pilgrimages” from time to time. . . . . To go and “worship BLOKOS” .wink

No ssssshaking! cool

Why can’t people just CHOP and CLEAN mouth, nyansh and waka jeje?

MUST THEY INVOLVE MONEY OR BUSINESS? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by thorpido(m): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Blackmail money is like 'yahoo yahoo'.The friend 'chopped' but saw an avenue to make cash out of it especially as the lady na abroad woman.

It is still no reason to commit suicide.The shame will be hard to take but she won't be the first.
Worst case,her hubby will leave her and she can move to another country and start afresh.

2 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
To make matters worse? NONE OF THE 3 CHILDREN BELONG TO THE “husband”? shocked

Javaaaaaaaa!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by armyofone(m): 4:19am On Jun 12, 2018
She should not have killed herself...I guess the shame was too much for her.
What's done is done - buy your one way ticket back, and move on.
Apart from charity, I don't even understand why a woman should be sending $$ to another man in Africa - even if you are my hubby and I love you to the moon and back, I will make sure you're the one sending be $$ equivalent =N=
Uwa di egwu like my mom would say.

2 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by sisisioge: 5:00am On Jun 12, 2018
She's such a weakling. Why kill herself? I guess she wasn't as bright as her exploits. DNA shows that the children aren't all for the husband. Meaning she's been at this game for ages. And then the newest fiasco. Whew!

If it were me, I will run away. Disappear to where no one could find me. Wait some years and reach out to the kids. By then, wounds would have healed a bit...it is well. As for the husband, there's no explanation to give there...chisos! She messed him up. Wonder what the guy did to her to deserve that treatment. Those kids are already grownups... How can he just be finding out they aren't all his! It is really well.

Bet why cheat biko? If one gets absolutely weary of a deck, one should just honourably sign off it nau.

2 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by UjuJoan2: 5:54am On Jun 12, 2018
It's best she killed herself, if not her husband would have hunted her down and killed her himself
It's not that she cheated that is the problem here, it's that she passed the results of her extra marital affairs off as her husband's. Those Children are all grown, where will they start from? Every 'comrade' knows that when you take in during the course of your extra curricular activities, you abort!

If you're caught in the act, the next step is a DNA test, at least cover your back well. It's a fool's paradise to think that one will NEVER be caught. Safer to take precautions in case . . .

I don't know how I would have reacted if it were me, but I doubt if I'll be that stupid.

That's the whole point, she was stupid and dull. Not smart at all!

2 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by JennyKadry2: 6:06am On Jun 12, 2018
Chineke

All 3 children aren't her husband's?

This one get mind o
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by LewsTherin: 6:15am On Jun 12, 2018
If a man has raised 3 kids from birth till late teenage years, has called them his kids, has told them at one point or many others that he loves them and then one day is told they didn't come from his own ejaculate, it is the balls of the man to still tell thise kids who know no other father, who played no part in their mother's stupidity bitchyness and wickedness, it is the balls of the man to still know he loves those kids and he is still their father.

Otherwise, he was never “a“ father to them, never loved them and would never have been a father if they were his in the first place.

Any male can seed a kid. Only men can be fathers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by psylliumhusk1: 7:01am On Jun 12, 2018
c

3 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2018
LewsTherin:
If a man has raised 3 kids from birth till late teenage years, has called them his kids, has told them at one point or many others that he loves them and then one day is told they didn't come from his own ejaculate, it is the balls of the man to still tell thise kids who know no other father, who played no part in their mother's stupidity bitchyness and wickedness, it is the balls of the man to still know he loves those kids and he is still their father.

Otherwise, he was never “a“ father to them, never loved them and would never have been a father if they were his in the first place.

I couldn't help but give a thumbs!

2 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by freecocoa(f): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2018
If you asked me, I'd say that woman probably didn't even know those kids aren't her Hubby's cos she foolish well well.

But na wa o! This woman own adultery no be here o, or perhaps the man can't father kids, cos how can even one of the kids not be his in all the years they were married? Then she went and was sending money to her lover? Abeg this woman stupid gan!

I will just jejely runaway, was I in her shoes, but then, that could never be me, especially because I can't be giving my hard earned money to a man like that, not with the way the world works.
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2018
I believe in honesty, loyalty and trust. That's me. I don't cheat and I don't tolerate such. If you want an open marriage, communicate it openly. If your partner agrees, fine. If not, move on or stay faithful. I do not invest any energy in lies and cover ups.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2018
Lessons learned.

1. Never involve business with pleasure.
2. Any man that asks you for money while dating you, is a USER!
3. Never take pictures or SELFIES as souvenirs of your escapades.
4. Do not give any man children that do not belong to him, unless he agrees to such arrangements.
5. Learn when to walk away. Money is not worth ruining your life for. TEN MILLION OT TARTY BILLION. . . . Walk away. A small price to pay.

4 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by Shirer(m): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2018
All I can see is a bloody schemer who met her match. No one should pity the lady, or vex with the antics of Baba. The real victims remain the husband and kids involved.
But society don corrupt finish sha. You'd be surprised at how many of the lady's friends, or even neighbours, were in on her death-inviting moves all along. Society is already messed up. *spits*

2 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by ifyalways(f): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Comrade in crime, AJ sef cheesy

I don't believe that story one bit. No woman will be that foolish. If she can fool her husband, family, friends and whole world all these years about the Children's paternity then I don't see her being that foolish or stupid.

Believe Naija blog/whatsapp broadcast/Instastory / tweet amebo at your own risk.

4 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by Vivianoasis(f): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2018
At this point all we can do is guess because no one actually knows the real reason she committed suicide. It's a terrible thing to imagine. The family must be going through a very difficult time now.

1 Like

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
LewsTherin:

This is totally irrelevant to the story, as there has been no report anywhere on the internet or on bush radio where it was claimed that the man is taking it out on the kids or that he loves them any less as a result of this unfortunate incident.

That said, you still have no authority to decide how any man should react when faced with such betrayal from a whoré of a wife.
That you can swallow it all, take it in your stride and be full of love to not just one of the bunch but ALL the bastàrd children if it had happened to you, does not make your admirable BALLS a standard for determining who qualifies as a man/father.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
[s]Lessons learned.

1. Never involve business with pleasure.
2. Any man that asks you for money while dating you, is a USER!
3. Never take pictures or SELFIES as souvenirs of your escapades.
4. Do not give any man children that do not belong to him, unless he agrees to such arrangements.
5. Learn when to walk away. Money is not worth ruining your life for. TEN MILLION OT TARTY BILLION. . . . Walk away. A small price to pay.[/s]
The only MORAL lesson to be learned is:

Number 1 - 100.
Don't have extramarital affairs.

6 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
ifyalways:
Comrade in crime, AJ sef cheesy

I don't believe that story one bit. No woman will be that foolish. If she can fool her husband, family, friends and whole world all these years about the Children's paternity then I don't see her being that foolish or stupid.

Believe Naija blog/whatsapp broadcast/Instastory / tweet amebo at your own risk.

Na my fellow 'chopping colleague' na! cheesy
You know say I nor sabi 'Holy Nwenje HipopoCrisy' market ke. grin
I nor sabi that kain rubbish. . . If I chop. . . I go say I CHOP fine fine. . . .No shaking!
I nor kia about marriage or family values. I OWE ANY GOD, MAN, WOMAN, PIKIN, SPIRIT, ANIMAL ANY EXPLANATION? grin

I did not believe the story. . . but when I saw her toto on my whatsApp, I started to have doubts. The man was even squeezing her breast in one of the photos. I thought it was a photo-shop image. I decided to wait to see if what will come out on NL or other 'Dallas High Society News' gossip column. . . .but I could not verify. Anything is possible o. Nor be 'PREGNANT' woman man catch on top another man begin slap them to continue while he video taped? cheesy

Nne. . . . people can do some 'crazzzzzzy shyte' I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by keepingmum: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
kanwulia - the lady in the picture has come out to debunk the story. She is not the same person who committed suicide and its unfortunate her kids and her family are been blasted to the spotlight with false accusations.
MOD's kindly delete this page/topic please

1 Like

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
crackhaus:

The only MORAL lesson to be learned is:

Number 1 - 100.
Don't have extramarital affairs.

Tell that to King Solomon or King David in your Bible ke! wink
Na only when na woman turn to 'chop' you go dey make noise.
Rubbish!

Too late. . . .I don 'chop' clean 'nyansh' plenty-plenty! cool
I nor even fit COUNT! cool

I do not indulge in 'indiscriminate chopping' you know. wink
If I see 'beta' blokos. . . I go CHOP wella-wella o!
You sef need to tryam. . . ya 'frustration above and below the waist' go reduce seriously! cheesy
Go and report to 'Jesus'! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
keepingmum:
kanwulia - the lady in the picture has come out to debunk the story. She is not the same person who committed suicide and its unfortunate her kids and her family are been blasted to the spotlight with false accusations.
MOD's kindly delete this page/topic please

Wetin you want the MODs to delete WITHOUT PROOF?
Where is the proof that the story is 'fake'?
Until YOU PROVIDE THE 'DEBUNKER'. . . nothing to delete o.
If na my own tory now. . . una go leave am for 2 years before NL HACKER-CRASHERS blow the threads away. cheesy

Jesuuuuuuu!!!!
Please, provide the 'debunker' let us see.

Whose nyanshes were in those pictures? shocked
Whose breast was being squeezed then? shocked
Who is that 'BABA'?
NA WHO BE THE PIPO WEY DEY FOR THE PICTURES? undecided
Are you saying PICTURES ARE LYING?
Until the BABA tok im own. . . .we have not got to the end of the tory o!

SO. . . WHO JUMPED INTO THE LAGOS LAGOON? undecided

Shuoooooooo? See 'gbege'? embarassed
Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by keepingmum: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Wetin you want the MODs to delete WITHOUT PROOF?
Where is the proof that the story is 'fake'?
Until YOU PROVIDE THE 'DEBUNKER'. . . nothing to delete o.
If na my own tory now. . . una go leave am for 2 years before NL HACKER-CRASHERS blow the threads away. cheesy

Jesuuuuuuu!!!!
Please, provide the 'debunker' let us see.

Whose nyanshes were in those pictures? shocked
Whose breast was being squeezed then? shocked
Who is that 'BABA'?
NA WHO BE THE PIPO WEY DEY FOR THE PICTURES? undecided
Are you saying PICTURES ARE LYING?
Until the BABA tok im own. . . .we have not got to the end of the tory o!

SO. . . WHO JUMPED INTO THE LAGOS LAGOON? undecided

Shuoooooooo? See 'gbege'? embarassed

in the interim, do you have a "body" pulled out of 3MB thats been identified as the woman in the picture? DO you have any statements from the authorities ie Hospital/Police etc that confirms your version of events?
Your entire thread is based on an unverified forwarded message from several social media platforms

1 Like

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by Prognose: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
The story is fake. 'Toyin' is very much alive . The woman that jumped into the lagoon is yet to be identified.

2 Likes

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by crackhaus: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Tell that to King Solomon or King David in your Bible ke! wink
Na only when na woman turn to 'chop' you go dey make noise.
Rubbish!

Too late. . . .I don 'chop' clean 'nyansh' plenty-plenty! cool
I do not indulge in 'indiscriminate chopping' you know. wink
If I see 'beta' blokos. . . I go CHOP wella-wella o!
You sef need to tryam. . . ya 'frustration above and below the waist' go reduce seriously! cheesy
Go and report to 'Jesus'! kiss
My Bible? Lmao.. cheesy

Wrong assumption!
I am not one of the sheeples...

My stance on not having extramarital affairs is a moral thing, not based on religion.
If an adulterer feels there is nothing wrong with what he/she is doing, there would be no need to sneak around and use Black-ops training to hide it from their partner...it's that simple and that is where my issue with extramarital affairs stem from.

As for you and your choppings, I don't and have never criticized/attacked you for it simply because you have also made it known countless times in the past that you have an open marriage...meaning your oga know of your waka, unless that was a lie. cheesy cheesy

However the case, your list of lessons are still horseshît. You wouldn't give your daughter(s) such teaching.
It's either people stay faithful or seek the consent of their partners before philandering if they feel one pússy/dîck will never be enough - this is how enlightened humans behave.

I find it both embarrassing and totally incomprehensible when I encounter a grown man or woman sneaking around playing hide & seek over dîck/pússy. Leave that to teens and young adults.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! by Tallesty1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
LewsTherin:

Nice one bro. Someone I know had a similar experience[My father's friend actually]. 2 out of his six kids ain't his blood but he is their father till date and they love him like kilode. It doesn't make sense to disown someone who has always known and treated you as his/her father simply because DNA said you're not. I know it is difficult but is there anything in life that is easy?

Where I come from, it doesn't matter if it is a god that got her pregnant, the owner of the kid is the one who paid her bride price.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Our Daily Living Is Becoming Less Fulfilling / Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby / Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.