Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Npower Relocation Matters - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Relocation Matters (21092 Views)

Npower Startup Nigeria Registration 2019 / Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Relocation Matters by abdulkabirtobi(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hi all,
I am posted to a state I no longer resides I have sent mails to find a solution to this but I have not gotten any response yet. Anyone in the same shoe that has gotten a way forward on this? Kindly share a way out if you have any reasonable idea on how this can be resolved
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by Kbraims(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
same issue here...lukn for way out
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by bukason: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Same issue here bro, also looking for a way out.
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
bukason:
Same issue here bro, also looking for a way out.

am also seriously looking for a way, I was posted to a state i no longer reside.
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by saqo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
I am also in the same situation.
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Just got their numbers from their site......their hotlines are: *.08104000042
*.08180000832.......only available during business hours. E-mail: info@npower.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: Npower Relocation Matters by abdulkabirtobi(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=moffymichael post=51280165]Just got their numbers from their site......their hotlines are: *.08104000042
*.08180000832.......only available during business hours. E-mail: info@npower.gov.ng[/quote
The lines aren't going through, I got the numbers 2 days back but they're never available
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
abdulkabirtobi:
Hi all,
I am posted to a state I no longer resides I have sent mails to find a solution to this but I have not gotten any response yet. Anyone in the same shoe that has gotten a way forward on this? Kindly share a way out if you have any reasonable idea on how this can be resolved

Same situation...no response after sending mail to them...hope a solution comes up soon..
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by abdulkabirtobi(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
dejive:

Same situation...no response after sending mail to them...hope a solution comes up soon..
I pray ooo my brother, I really need this job

2 Likes

Re: Npower Relocation Matters by AMA94: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
I av to ff this thread cos I want to relocate too
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by Acheem407: 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Kbraims:
same issue here...lukn for way out
I will advise you guys to wait till all the chosen applicants are posted and engaged

2 Likes

Re: Npower Relocation Matters by Valmesk(m): 12:25am On Nov 23, 2016
For those that want to relocate,exercise patience for now till you get your offer letter or endorsement to participate in the program,when things become clearer and well understood,then you can request for redeployment.I believe there should be a platform for redeployment but keep on writing them on their customer care mails,also all that want to redeploy should visit Npower Facebook page and bare your minds with respect to the redeployment issue.It will make them to give an update to that.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Relocation Matters by Oduok(m): 6:36am On Nov 23, 2016
I'm in the same shoe. Posted to the State I did my NYSC but i'm no longer in that state. I pray something be done about it.
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by stenlydxlite(m): 7:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Hi guys......I trust you are all doing well,how was your night?
Please help me to confirm my login to postopen. ng. com....Click below link. tnks

Postopen.com.ng/confirm/stenlydxlite

1 Like

Re: Npower Relocation Matters by abdulkabirtobi(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2016
I think we should just thread softly on this relocation matters, while I'm of the opinion that their will be room for this I still think they can decide to make a replacement of this type of claims from the waiting list. is anybody here through with the update of our details on the other site?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Relocation Matters by Valmesk(m): 7:50am On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=abdulkabirtobi post=51288987]I think we should just thread softly on this relocation matters, while I'm of the opinion that their will be room for this I still think they can decide to make a replacement of this type of claims from the waiting list. is anybody here through with the update of our details on the other site? [/quote

Yes,login to Http://npvn.npower.gov.ng ,then in your username type in your phone number while in your password type in your surname.
Most people may encounter the error signing in or invalid user name problem,the problem may lie from your surname which you can change to your other names before it opens.When the site opens click on your area "Npower Health" as an example then update your Bank account details with your BVN,the site would like to link you up through your twitter handle or facebook page but if you don't want you can ignore and move forward.
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by abdulkabirtobi(m): 8:06am On Nov 25, 2016
I was privileged to speak with Npower yesterday via her help line , the lady that spoke with me told me that the modalities for relocation will be communicated soon

6 Likes

Re: Npower Relocation Matters by saqo(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2016
abdulkabirtobi:
I was privileged to speak with Npower yesterday via her help line , the lady that spoke with me told me that the modalities for relocation will be communicated soon
Thanks. I will be happy if this relocation works out
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by bonnyluv(f): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2016
Please I don't understand, is it ur username and not the phone number again.
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by Bigii(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
[quote author=Valmesk post=51289634][/quote]

pls i'm facing some lil chanllenges here.

How do i ignor the 'facebook or twitter'

there is no option there to ignor it. seems it compulsary.
Need ur quick response pls.
Thanks
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by Bigii(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
[quote author=Valmesk post=51289634][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by Valmesk(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Bigii:

Thanks
Sorry for the initial post,you can't ignore the facebook or twitter linking page,Npower wants to advertise them,that's how it was programmed.Are you scared to link them to your social Network?

1 Like

Re: Npower Relocation Matters by Bigii(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Valmesk:
Sorry for the initial post,you can't ignore the facebook or twitter linking page,Npower wants to advertise them,that's how it was programmed.Are you scared to link them to your social Network?

Don't want them to come and be shitting on my wall wt APC adverts. angry
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by dejt4u(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Bigii:

Thanks
just select anyone..either facebook or twitter.. You will be asked to supply your log in details if you are not logged in before.. After this, you will be redirected back to npower page where you will be able to select proceed..
Note that,
1. your twitter or facebook password is still secured as npower will have no access to your password whatsoever.. So you do not need to be scared..
2. It is not necessary to use your own facebook or twitter details.. I registered for about 7people on my phone and my twitter account was used for all

1 Like

Re: Npower Relocation Matters by FakoMaybach1: 3:15am On Nov 26, 2016
dejt4u:
just select anyone..either facebook or twitter.. You will be asked to supply your log in details if you are not logged in before.. After this, you will be redirected back to npower page where you will be able to select proceed..
Note that,
1. your twitter or facebook password is still secured as npower will have no access to your password whatsoever.. So you do not need to be scared..
2. It is not necessary to use your own facebook or twitter details.. I registered for about 7people on my phone and my twitter account was used for all

Bros i have been trying for 3 days now to log in, i have tried my number and mail address, i have even tried using all my names.
i have tried phone and laptop yet all to no avail, please help me what do i do/?
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by dejt4u(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2016
FakoMaybach1:

Bros i have been trying for 3 days now to log in, i have tried my number and mail address, i have even tried using all my names.
i have tried phone and laptop yet all to no avail, please help me what do i do/?
are you sure that your name is shortlisted?? How did you check your name? Kindly check your name again on npower portal (use your phone number to check this) and note the category you are shortlisted for..
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by Josiewealth: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2016
dejt4u:
are you sure that your name is shortlisted?? How did you check your name? Kindly check your name again on npower portal (use your phone number to check this) and note the category you are shortlisted for..
Please am in the same shoe...i have tried my phone number and surname, even in capittal letter alongside my other names...my name was on the list nd i also searched with my phone number...please help out...i v been on it since monday
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by dejt4u(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Josiewealth:

Please am in the same shoe...i have tried my phone number and surname, even in capittal letter alongside my other names...my name was on the list nd i also searched with my phone number...please help out...i v been on it since monday

this may be helpful as shared by mmukiez in another thread

mmukiez:

good News I have the solution
first this link will help you https://portal.npower.gov.ng/testing/login/index.php
click on the Forgotten your username or password? Link down below
type in your email address to the box below and click on search
an email will be sent to your mail with a link to reset your password
just follow the instructions by clicking the link in your mail
type in your new password but Note! it's has to be one cap letter, number, and symbols must be included in your password
eg...... Mukiez=007
FakoMaybach1:

No provoke me abeg, which kind foolish question be that, if you have no solution then the best u can do is ignore my quote....if i am not sure my name is shortlisted will i keep trying for 3 days at a stretch?..abeg no vex na me make mistake ask question; our people say a man who asks questions doesnt get lost.... but with incorrigible people around asking questions is like an invitation for insults
Re: Npower Relocation Matters by FakoMaybach1: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2016
dejt4u:
No provoke me abeg, which kind foolish question be that, if you have no solution then the best u can do is ignore my quote....if i am not sure my name is shortlisted will i keep trying for 3 days at a stretch?..abeg no vex na me make mistake ask question; our people say a man who asks questions doesnt get lost.... but with incorrigible people around asking questions is like an invitation for insults

1 Like

Re: Npower Relocation Matters by dejt4u(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2016
FakoMaybach1:

calm down bro.. I was only trying to help.. Kindly check my previous post.. No pun intended

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook To Employ 3000 - Mark Zuckerberg / What It Was Like To Tell My Kids I Lost My Job / Secondary School Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.