Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Problem For The Week. Let's See Who Are The Real Mathematicians. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Problem For The Week. Let's See Who Are The Real Mathematicians. (1016 Views)

Is Rema Truly Dead ? Let's See What Wikipedia Has To Say About This. / Why Davido Fall Remix I Did For Him Caused Problem For Me- Cardi B / Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem For The Week. Let's See Who Are The Real Mathematicians. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
Problem for the week. Let's see who are the real Mathematicians. grin

1 Share

Re: Problem For The Week. Let's See Who Are The Real Mathematicians. by izombie(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
Wharrrrissdiisss?

Modified:
Answer is 15
Re: Problem For The Week. Let's See Who Are The Real Mathematicians. by crazymommy(f): 2:40am On Nov 23, 2016
From the equation above e mean say the value of Adekunle gold head is 4 and the value of one simi head is 2 while the value of the head of falz is 5 so the answer is 4+2raise to power4 multiplied by 5 so the answer will be 84 if you use Bodmas as expected,the 2 raise to power 4 is 16 then multiplied by 5 will be 80 plus 4 will be 84... grin i try

3 Likes

Re: Problem For The Week. Let's See Who Are The Real Mathematicians. by crazymommy(f): 2:48am On Nov 23, 2016
izombie:
Wharrrrissdiisss?

Modified:
Answer is 15
really??

2 Likes

Re: Problem For The Week. Let's See Who Are The Real Mathematicians. by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 23, 2016
crazymommy:
From the equation above e mean say the value of Adekunle gold head is 4 and the value of one simi head is 2 while the value of the head of falz is 5 so the answer is 4+2raise to power4 multiplied by 5 so the answer will be 84......the 2 raise to power 4 is 16 then multiplied by 5 will be 80 plus 4 will be 84... grin i try

grin
Re: Problem For The Week. Let's See Who Are The Real Mathematicians. by crazymommy(f): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2016
iamGraced:

grin
i get the answer abi?

1 Like

Re: Problem For The Week. Let's See Who Are The Real Mathematicians. by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2016
crazymommy:
i get the answer abi?

wink
Re: Problem For The Week. Let's See Who Are The Real Mathematicians. by VeeBabs(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2016
iamGraced:
Problem for the week. Let's see who are the real Mathematicians. grin

Ans = 84

4 + 2^(4) X 5 = 84.

Hint: Use BODMAS for the above.

(1) (Reply)

Kim And Khloe Kardashian Have Teamed Up For A Booty Battle Royale. / Comedian Wale Gates & Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / New Kid In The Music Industry-dope!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.