Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

The Wonder Of This SNAIL'S FEED. No Waiting For 18 Months, 6months Is Ok (photo - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Wonder Of This SNAIL'S FEED. No Waiting For 18 Months, 6months Is Ok (photo (939 Views)

Snail Feed And Feeding / Snail Feed For Sale / SNAIL'S feed that Makes ur snails reach Marketable Size Under 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wonder Of This SNAIL'S FEED. No Waiting For 18 Months, 6months Is Ok (photo by dandylass: 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
See the evidence of this SNAIL'S feed on this 2 months snails. It amazed me how fast they have grown after feeding them on my formulated feed for 2 months. Now let me tell u what the feed does:
1. It makes ur baby snails grow faster.
2. It makes ur snails to have weight.
3. It makes ur point of lay snails to lay eggs often. Every 2 2 days i pick bunches of eggs in farm. My snails are laying eggs like no man's business. This started when i started feeding them this feed im talking abt.
Snails like to eat this feed very well. My snails consumes a lot of it. It is not just abt making money, It is all abt u having the same result without much stress. The price of the feed is very cheap compare to others. I just want to assist my fellow farmers that is why i want to dedicate my time to prepare this for anyone who will be interested. I leave in Enugu. The price are: 25kg-#5000, 50kg - #9000, u can call 08036292779 or whatsapp me if you are interested. Delivering cost is not included pls. Here are the pics of the two months snails i used the feed to grow. Whatever i displayed here are the real pics from my farm.

Re: The Wonder Of This SNAIL'S FEED. No Waiting For 18 Months, 6months Is Ok (photo by micfoley: 12:00am On Nov 23, 2016
E reach to fear person o

(1) (Reply)

50 Tonnes Of Soya Bean Needed / Make Millions From Your Cocoa Farm Every Year / Will One Bag Of Feed Be Enough To Feed 15 Fishes To Maturity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.