Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

Big Pimpin (sudan Style) Let Me Take U To Da Movies - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Big Pimpin (sudan Style) Let Me Take U To Da Movies (887 Views)

Download Diz letest hit Duncan Mighty_giving Glory To Da Lord / Dedicate A Song To Da Grin (in Loving Memory) / Pimpin All Over The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Pimpin (sudan Style) Let Me Take U To Da Movies by Krayola(m): 4:06am On Nov 06, 2009
I just saw this video on youtube. I wan laugh die!!!  grin grin grin

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

and an interview with the bad guy himself.  grin

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J92CKraXpK4&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Big Pimpin (sudan Style) Let Me Take U To Da Movies by chiogo(f): 4:16am On Nov 06, 2009
Seriously, WTF? Na wa oo.

The guy is funny sha. grin grin
Re: Big Pimpin (sudan Style) Let Me Take U To Da Movies by maedan(f): 4:20am On Nov 06, 2009
Lemme take you to the mooovies shorrr-rrryyyy. . . . cheesy

Yeah, very catchy.

Nice to have pictures of the flashy cars and skyscrapers instead of the real thing. The movie theatre sef, we no see. Does Sudan even have one tongue?? Nice try anyway, Mr. Bangs grin.
Re: Big Pimpin (sudan Style) Let Me Take U To Da Movies by OgidiBoy(m): 4:34am On Nov 06, 2009
Make una dey there the laugh, the bobo don get over 440,000 views on youtube, like play like play it will make it to the most viewed video on youtube. grin
Re: Big Pimpin (sudan Style) Let Me Take U To Da Movies by chiogo(f): 4:46am On Nov 06, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Make una dey there the laugh, the bobo don get over 440,000 views on youtube, like play like play it will make it to the most viewed video on youtube. grin
Do people get paid for being the most viewed? I don't think so. He's just gonna be popular for making hilariously stupid music. lipsrsealed
Re: Big Pimpin (sudan Style) Let Me Take U To Da Movies by Krayola(m): 4:50am On Nov 06, 2009
OgidiBoy:

haha

I saw the video on a very popular site where people post all sorts of hilarious videos. This was in the top ten.

I wish him all the best though. . .I just thought it was really funny. He might just be the Dbanj of Sudan.  grin
Re: Big Pimpin (sudan Style) Let Me Take U To Da Movies by OgidiBoy(m): 6:05am On Nov 06, 2009
chiogo:

Do people get paid for being the most viewed? I don't think so. He's just gonna be popular for making hilariously stupid music. lipsrsealed

I'm still not talking to you angry angry   j/k tongue ppl don't get paid for making the most viewed video. But being so popular on youtupe can land you some major endorsements if you don't know. You remember the chocolate rain guy right, the dude is swimming in some green right now form the stupid video on youtube.
Re: Big Pimpin (sudan Style) Let Me Take U To Da Movies by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:20am On Nov 06, 2009
OMG!!!! WOOOOOOOOWWWWW grin grin grin
laugh wan kill me ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
that high pitched voice and then the low voice over it.
this song is so wack!!!!!!! why is he trying to kill and disgrace hip hop? GOSH!!
if he wanted his video to be a little less laughable he would have at least HAD A GIRL!! and been at THE MOVIES!!
gosh!!

maybe he wants to get famous from being laughed at, or is he really serious?
i hope not.
if i were him i would hide my face in shame from such a horrible song.

i know he has probably seen all the hot naija artist that are loved all over africa that make great music, and he had the nerve to try and "break" into the industry with this garbage.
na wa ooooo.
Re: Big Pimpin (sudan Style) Let Me Take U To Da Movies by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:23am On Nov 06, 2009
and now that ive watched the interview i think im going to piss on myself.
GOSH!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
chingy is probably laughing his ass off!!
this guy is trying to hard to be american, he needs to calm down.
and he doesnt even make sense!!! did he not even get basic education at all?
angry grin grin
Re: Big Pimpin (sudan Style) Let Me Take U To Da Movies by chic2pimp(m): 6:28am On Nov 06, 2009
CHEI LAFF WAN MAKE ME COMMIT SUICIDE DIE OOOOO. EWOOOOOOOOOOO CHINEKEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEE WETIN BE DIS? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Big Pimpin (sudan Style) Let Me Take U To Da Movies by Krayola(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2009
haha. Abeg free the guy. He's doin his thing. At least him make effort. Some guys go juss dey house dey daydream. grin
Re: Big Pimpin (sudan Style) Let Me Take U To Da Movies by chiogo(f): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I'm still not talking to you angry angry   j/k tongue ppl don't get paid for making the most viewed video. But being so popular on youtupe can land you some major endorsements if you don't know. You remember the chocolate rain guy right, the dude is swimming in some green right now form the stupid video on youtube.
True. I need to go make my own video seriously, I def. won't be this bad. Umm, I dunno the chocolate rain guy.
You're still not talking to me? mscheww!! who send you? And I'm not j/k  tongue

Krayola:

haha. Abeg free the guy. He's doin his thing. At least him make effort.Some guys go juss dey house dey daydream. grin
grin  grin Not these days with people like this guy on TV. Somebody needs to sign me up on their label. Everybody can be an entertainer too!!
Re: Big Pimpin (sudan Style) Let Me Take U To Da Movies by MrCrackles(m): 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Pimpin (sudan Style) Let Me Take U To Da Movies by OgidiBoy(m): 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2009
chiogo:

True. I need to go make my own video seriously, I def. won't be this bad. Umm, I dunno the chocolate rain guy.
You're still not talking to me? mscheww!! who send you? And I'm not j/k  tongue
grin  grin Not these days with people like this guy on TV. Somebody needs to sign me up on their label. Everybody can be an entertainer too!!

You don't know the chocolate rain dude, shocked check out the youtube link with over 43 million views, the dude is out there now  doing  commercials for big companies  all because of a 4:45 youtube clip cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

(1) (Reply)

What Song Would You Prefer Sang On Ur Wedding Day? / I Have My Own Voice & Style/i Am Unique/i Am Olusesi (the Difference) / New Song Akon Ft Samklef But Is That What Its Really All About... Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.