Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) (18559 Views)

4 Policemen Dismissed For Stealing Jonathan’s TVs, Fridges, Ijaw Attires, Suits / N360m Wike's Bribe: 14 Policemen To Testify Against 23 INEC Officials / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) by thonyrule(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2016
They've just increased the number of armed robbers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2016
always the police, an ultimate epitome of bad image. its rare to find that in the army. this shows nigerian police doesnt instill any form of discipline amongst its members. they hire civilians, sew black uniform for them, give them ak and teach them how to load the cartridge. Nothing like rules of engagement. a policeman will gladly cork his gun at the slightest form of provocation from a civilian. The worst u can get from a soldier is a resounding slap and thorough beat down which i may say is way better than having a gun pointed at ur face by a policeman.
Re: 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) by ayodejijoshua(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmm when there are nt paying them well nko
Re: 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) by McDoe(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2016
Whatever thou sowest, so thou reapest. Shame to all these saboteurs and the end-time criminals of the state
Re: 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) by gbishman: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2016
These are people the general public rely on the safe guard their lives. I think the criminals should be jailed and the policemen hung
Re: 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2016
I'm so loving this.
Re: 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) by frankzone: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2016
FSBoperator:
These are the boko moles and just the tip of the saboteurs in the security services
Name checkers on strike here!
Re: 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) by jasysandra(f): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Les voleurs !!

Ntor tongue
Re: 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) by azlad2010(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2016
crime enforcement agency
Re: 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) by Trybes(m): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2016
hamaworld:
hmmmm. just dismiss? abeg who judge Di's case
I don't understand is it just dismiss only or to face trial after the dismissal.
Re: 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) by adeoba2008(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2016
Eni a feyin yi bio ba ye wiwi ni wi
Re: 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) by Emassive(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2016
The world's largest and most dangerous Fraternity.... The Police Force
Re: 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) by DluvDaboss(m): 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
Tiyin tita patapata

Re: 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
All bcoz they want to make Cool cash with it....But then if policemen can Xchange their Arms with armRobbers so they can oppress d poor with it and bring bak coolcash as returns, What then do u think could be goin on with our politicians??.....They don't hav Guns to Xchange with anybody yet they live Xtravagantly....Dont u think they might hav done somth Fishy somwhere??....consider their Mansions, Estates, fleet of privat Jets,....If only u know the method with which they Siphone our Wealth without us knowing..

1 Like

Re: 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) by obiyor2000: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Infact the entire police force needs to be scrapped, all the are after is to gail people without any reason
Re: 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
now they will go and form their own gang, now they ve been sacked by the police force.
Re: 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) by Richydos(m): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
amuokuko:
Topic should be "Criminals selling Arms to Criminals nd were caught by Criminals"

; cha kam....lolzzzzz" dats all" they dismissed, pulled off em uniform n will end up giving it to another set of rogues... Who will keep wearing dt dark stinking piece of shit called uniform #police is your friend they told me
Re: 14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) by Lordspicy(m): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
na name i come check

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Campaigns For APC In Esan West & Central LGA'S (Photos) / Osun Govt Confirms Averted Plane Crash Incident, Suspects Sabotage / Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.