Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,860 members, 7,866,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

The African Music Tiger Is Who??!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The African Music Tiger Is Who??!! (625 Views)

Linda Ikeji Receives The African Achievers' Award In London (photos) / 6 African Music Legends You Should Know / Femi Kuti Breaks World Record With His Saxophone At The African Shrine. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The African Music Tiger Is Who??!! by kola145(m): 12:50am On Nov 23, 2016
Fame and fortune is the most wanted things currently in the world.Fame is very very good because it makes you feel extraordinary assuming there is more to you and also makes people see you as a demi-god.
Well life must be lived to the fullest because we only gat one life and its too short. People also forget that this lifetime is just for a while,but people do the extraordinary to gain material wealth,fame,fortune,sex,exotic cars etc.

The most rough and gang-stared music comes form no one but Olamide Adedeji simply known as Olamide and also baddo.He is one of the most successful acts in Naija,who gat the key to the streets.
He makes music for almost everyone because of his amazing versatility.Listen to zero joy,fucking with the devil, reban abasha etc you will know he does hardcore rap and also sings.
But I have a strong belief that he practices fetish things because of hisdesperation for fame when listening to his songs and that he really hustled hard to attain his current height in the music industry.
Listen to voice of the street, blood money and ilefo Illuminati to understand what I am insinuating. I don't think olamide's success in the industry is as a result of destiny,luck or God's favour,its pure occultic or fetish.
According to research and a very reputable source "gurumarajii" is the name of a very strong and powerful spirit which can also exist in human form.

So listening to the line"wan fear me bii gurumarajii",you will grab my point. This same gurumarajii is the backbone and brain of many musicians, politicians,Yahoo boys etc that ventured into blood money. So I won't be surprised if it breaks the internet that olamide participated in blood money.
Common how will a rapper who raps in his mother tongue be consistent for whole six years with hits back to back??

Life is too short pls be careful,if they die now they will leave earth without a dot of these properties and they will rot in hell!!
Illuminati is evil!!
Re: The African Music Tiger Is Who??!! by kola145(m): 12:54am On Nov 23, 2016
embarassed undecided..the devil gives nothing for free,he gives u #100 and collects #10,000 in return...the devil is full of evil embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: The African Music Tiger Is Who??!! by Cletus77(m): 5:01am On Nov 23, 2016
the devil gives shoes and collect ur legs!!! grin
Re: The African Music Tiger Is Who??!! by kola145(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2016
cheesy ;Dwhat did u expect b4??
Re: The African Music Tiger Is Who??!! by kola145(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Abeg guys how I will I attach pictures on naira land cos I'm not understanding this thing oh cry cry
Re: The African Music Tiger Is Who??!! by Baasebaa0570(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
kola145:
Fame and fortune is the most wanted things currently in the world.Fame is very very good because it makes you feel extraordinary assuming there is more to you and also makes people see you as a demi-god.
Well life must be lived to the fullest because we only gat one life and its too short. People also forget that this lifetime is just for a while,but people do the extraordinary to gain material wealth,fame,fortune,sex,exotic cars etc.

The most rough and gang-stared music comes form no one but Olamide Adedeji simply known as Olamide and also baddo.He is one of the most successful acts in Naija,who gat the key to the streets.
He makes music for almost everyone because of his amazing versatility.Listen to zero joy,fucking with the devil, reban abasha etc you will know he does hardcore rap and also sings.
But I have a strong belief that he practices fetish things because of hisdesperation for fame when listening to his songs and that he really hustled hard to attain his current height in the music industry.
Listen to voice of the street, blood money and ilefo Illuminati to understand what I am insinuating. I don't think olamide's success in the industry is as a result of destiny,luck or God's favour,its pure occultic or fetish.
According to research and a very reputable source "gurumarajii" is the name of a very strong and powerful spirit which can also exist in human form.

So listening to the line"wan fear me bii gurumarajii",you will grab my point. This same gurumarajii is the backbone and brain of many musicians, politicians,Yahoo boys etc that ventured into blood money. So I won't be surprised if it breaks the internet that olamide participated in blood money.
Common how will a rapper who raps in his mother tongue be consistent for whole six years with hits back to back??

Life is too short pls be careful,if they die now they will leave earth without a dot of these properties and they will rot in hell!!
Illuminati is evil!!
no wonder people like you will remain roaming and looking for ritualist when he is suffering in TASUED r u dere
Re: The African Music Tiger Is Who??!! by kola145(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Baasebaa0570:
no wonder people like you will remain roaming and looking for ritualist when he is suffering in TASUED r u dere
undecided undecidedwat is dis one saying self??

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa And Teebillz Might Just Be Getting Back Together / Yemi Alade Having Fun In Her Beautiful Apartment With Chrismas Gifts / King Sunny Adé To Perform At Coachella Alongside Beyoncé And Kendrick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.