Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Segun Egbegbe Releases Statement Denying He Stole Iphones At Computer Village - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Egbegbe Releases Statement Denying He Stole Iphones At Computer Village (775 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Egbegbe Releases Statement Denying He Stole Iphones At Computer Village by Flirtyjane(f): 1:23am On Nov 23, 2016
[image_0]
Earlier yesterday, Segun Egbegbe was accused of stealing iPhones at Computer Village and was allegedly beaten by an angry mob. He has now released a statement denying he stole iphones as was widely reported.

In a statement released to journalists, he said: "My attention has been drawn to an online publication of the aforementioned. The story is pretty laughable and better left in the court of public opinion. Ordinarily, 1 do not want to join issues with the writer of the publication but I have a responsibility to set the records straight for my fans, friends and foes , in the defence of the truth.

"To say the least, the news did not only grossly misinform unsuspecting public; it also portrays traces of campaign of calumny by some mercenary hirelings hell bent in destroying my name, for reasons best known to them."Having read with keen interest the completely self-serving spirited attempt to destroy my person, it has become imperative and timely that a rejoinder is written to state the fact clearly.

"I want to state here categorically and emphatically that though I was at Computer Village to address some issues, but I was never arrested for stealing 10 I phone 7s, as stated by the writer of the story, the matter has since been resolved by the Nigeria Police; and the issue of me stealing phone is devilish from the said writer.

"Furthermore, It is rather unfortunate that the said writer will amount to cheap blackmail to deceive the unsuspecting public with a view of gaining cheap popularity.

"It is germane to note that I am a charitable, humane, and grass root person, who has exhibited selflessness in communal service, which have used as a veritable tool for social development.

"Finally, I wish to inform the general public to discard the report. I am presently at home relaxing!"

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/11/segun-egbegbe-releases-statement.html
Re: Segun Egbegbe Releases Statement Denying He Stole Iphones At Computer Village by mymadam(m): 1:32am On Nov 23, 2016
angry This is the most stupid and immature 'defence' of a potentially image-destroying rumour I have ever read? Seun, you succeeded in saying... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Wake up, young man... of course you can do better than this! Here's wishing you the best of whatever you wish yourself.
Re: Segun Egbegbe Releases Statement Denying He Stole Iphones At Computer Village by fuckerholic(m): 3:25am On Nov 23, 2016
What is he saying ? Did you do it or not simple !
Re: Segun Egbegbe Releases Statement Denying He Stole Iphones At Computer Village by Tolexander: 5:53am On Nov 23, 2016
Flirtyjane:
[image_0]
Earlier yesterday, Segun Egbegbe was accused of stealing iPhones at Computer Village and was allegedly beaten by an angry mob. He has now released a statement denying he stole iphones as was widely reported.

In a statement released to journalists, he said: "My attention has been drawn to an online publication of the aforementioned. The story is pretty laughable and better left in the court of public opinion. Ordinarily, 1 do not want to join issues with the writer of the publication but I have a responsibility to set the records straight for my fans, friends and foes , in the defence of the truth.

"To say the least, the news did not only grossly misinform unsuspecting public; it also portrays traces of campaign of calumny by some mercenary hirelings hell bent in destroying my name, for reasons best known to them."Having read with keen interest the completely self-serving spirited attempt to destroy my person, it has become imperative and timely that a rejoinder is written to state the fact clearly.

"I want to state here categorically and emphatically that though I was at Computer Village to address some issues, but I was never arrested for stealing 10 I phone 7s, as stated by the writer of the story, the matter has since been resolved by the Nigeria Police; and the issue of me stealing phone is devilish from the said writer.

"Furthermore, It is rather unfortunate that the said writer will amount to cheap blackmail to deceive the unsuspecting public with a view of gaining cheap popularity.

"It is germane to note that I am a charitable, humane, and grass root person, who has exhibited selflessness in communal service, which have used as a veritable tool for social development.
This hasn't refuted the claim and news that you were beaten and arrested for stealing iPhones.

Giving the explanation that the scene/episode is just part of your next movie to be produced and released will be better than the one put up there.

It
"Finally, I wish to inform the general public to discard the report. I am presently at home relaxing!"
is very likely for you to be at home now relaxing if the police had released you.
Re: Segun Egbegbe Releases Statement Denying He Stole Iphones At Computer Village by Gossiplover: 6:23am On Nov 23, 2016
It will take a good media team to clean all this allegations.

Lalasticlala
Re: Segun Egbegbe Releases Statement Denying He Stole Iphones At Computer Village by Yeyegist(f): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2016
The police will tell us if you are currently at home now or in the hospital.

What an ex.
Re: Segun Egbegbe Releases Statement Denying He Stole Iphones At Computer Village by Oizarammy(f): 6:27am On Nov 23, 2016
Only God knows the truth
Re: Segun Egbegbe Releases Statement Denying He Stole Iphones At Computer Village by Educationentry: 6:27am On Nov 23, 2016
fuckerholic:
What is he saying ? Did you do it or not simple !

He should come to Nairaland to answer you?

Mod

Mynd44
lalasticlala
Re: Segun Egbegbe Releases Statement Denying He Stole Iphones At Computer Village by Smellymouth: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2016
I Smell lies... undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Segun Egbegbe Releases Statement Denying He Stole Iphones At Computer Village by BoneBlogger(m): 6:30am On Nov 23, 2016
To be beaten as a thief no be better thing as all. The public will never forget this..

Where is lala sef?
Re: Segun Egbegbe Releases Statement Denying He Stole Iphones At Computer Village by newsentryportal: 6:32am On Nov 23, 2016
If you ex has ever been caught stealing a phone, hit share, if no, hit like..

lol

1 Like

Re: Segun Egbegbe Releases Statement Denying He Stole Iphones At Computer Village by Educationentry: 6:39am On Nov 23, 2016
mymadam:
angry This is the most stupid and immature 'defence' of a potentially image-destroying rumour I have ever read? Seun, you succeeded in saying... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Wake up, young man... of course you can do better than this! Here's wishing you the best of whatever you wish yourself.

hmm
Re: Segun Egbegbe Releases Statement Denying He Stole Iphones At Computer Village by KingRex1(m): 6:42am On Nov 23, 2016
We dont wanna see another apology letter saying you didn't know when you did it

Just like orisefemi and chidinma

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Miss New Nigeria World Pageant 2017 Launched / Photos From One Lagos Fiesta / Emir Of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi And Wife Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.