Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,493 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Students Please Come In And Nominate/vote Me In An Ongoing Awards. Please. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Please Come In And Nominate/vote Me In An Ongoing Awards. Please. (325 Views)

All Medical Students Please Biochemistry Is Not Hard See Why? / Noun Pgd Students, Please Come In. / UI Students!!! Please I Need Your Attention!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Students Please Come In And Nominate/vote Me In An Ongoing Awards. Please. by PhonePlanet(m): 1:50am On Nov 23, 2016
I have this idea that had been in my head. It is about an app titled "LAGAPP". This an app for University students that make you be at the right place at the right time by letting you know what's going on in and around your school.

So I need you guys to believe in me and my idea LAGAPP and log on to http://www.theescapeawards.com/nomination-form/ to nominate/vote me for "one million naira idea"

Surely my idea is worth more than a million naira but I would like to humble myself and start somewhere.

Just fill
NAME: Joshua
SURNAME: Okwe
P/NUMBER: 09053691495
EMAIL: joshuaokwe@gmail.com
SCHOOL: University of Lagos
CATEGORY: One million naira idea

Thank you.

Please you can send this to your friends and class/course mates to help out. Thanks again.
Re: Students Please Come In And Nominate/vote Me In An Ongoing Awards. Please. by herzernIsHere: 2:03am On Nov 23, 2016
*Passes by.....

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out Of Being Broke. I Refuse To Be Broke / Home Tutors Urgently Needed At Lekki / Certified Chartered Financial Analyst Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.