Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Time To Help Another Upcoming Celebrity Here! Check This! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Time To Help Another Upcoming Celebrity Here! Check This! (467 Views)

MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential / Celebrity Prophet Odumeje Released His Latest Powerful Song Titled - ALABASIDI / My Latest Interview With Upcoming Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time To Help Another Upcoming Celebrity Here! Check This! by Adekunzy(m): 3:32am On Nov 23, 2016
Hello nairalanders. I'm sure this is one of the blessings of being here. I just released a song titled Adura which was heard by many suitors of which one of them stood out to sponsor the song's promotion! It's time to help another upcoming celeb on your platform, kindly download the song and drop a comment via Naijaloaded. God bless! Link Below

Hi peeps.. Adura by Kun is finally out on Naijaloaded. Kindly download and drop a comment on Naijaloaded.

http://www..ng/2016/11/23/music-kun-adura-prod-young-don/

(1) (Reply)

Next Rated Or Not - See 5 BIG Questions For The Headies / Which Of This Is The Best Song / Dearartiste: More Than Just Your Talent - You Need A Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.