Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported (3665 Views)

IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu And Others Trend On Twitter As Nigerians Express Concerns. / UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / #PMBFailuresAt2 Trending On Twitter As Nigerians Rate President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported by gesundheit: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2016
dudebuck:
you are in the zoo and you know what happens in Turkey, na wa for zoo people. The report is 100% true, kill your self if you don't like it.

Look at this compound fool!!!! Where have you even travelled to in your life. Where the Bleep do the block brain even live. Shout your Lord if you are in anywhere in Europe and I will be happy to put your misery to sleep.

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported by Originalsly: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2016
Hmmm..... I would expect the Turkish immigration to identify Biafrans by their passports and not word of mouth from some guy. I wouldn't expect one claiming to be Biafran and not Nigerian to be holding a Nigerian passport.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported by StarBukola(f): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2016
whoever posted this am sure want war, but it is a pity non of us witnessed it n it was not a pretty picture, I tell u. u guys re going about starting small small fire when in d end it burns, and the smoke will not easily b put out. please for the love of God ,don't start war

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported by Bellfun(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2016
Hmmm...so how will the Turkish government differentiate a Nigerian( holder of the Green Passport) from a Biafran( with no passport) ? Cos Op just wrote it up there that Biafra is stateless!

Abi na which passport dem so called Biafrans take enter Turkey?

Ipob should stop making a mockery of a serious issue!

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2016
Absolute madness.
The time u invested on this post...
Absolute madness again

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported by dudebuck: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2016
gesundheit:

Look at this compound fool!!!! Where have you even travelled to in your life. Where the Bleep do the block brain even live. Shout your Lord if you are in anywhere in Europe and I will be happy to put your misery to sleep.
Make you no even try me, okay? BTW which statement in the report is a lie? That the Turkish government is purging Turkey of you vermin, that Buhari was not involved in the coup that failed, so this great Biafran decided to take it on himself to protect his comrades and compatriots by using his status to let the Turks know the difference between Biafrans and you vermin, Hahahahahaha, this is just the beginning.
Re: Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported by Vulu: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2016
orimsamsam:
see this one jumping up and down and running about unclad because of this fake news. Continue shouting yoruba Muslim, u go soon wise

Any iPod yoots that believe this story has an intelligent quotient tantamount to a baby

DON'T WORRY I WON'T BELIEVE IT BECAUSE YOUR YORUBA MUSLIM SKULL SAID SO. I WILL RATHER BELIEVE THAT BUHARI WAS SENT BY ALLAH TO SAVE THE PEOPLE OF ODUDUWA FROM ODUDUWA NATION, BECAUSE ODUDUWA IS AN ABOMINATION TO THE MIND OF THE YORUBA MUSLIM. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported by dudebuck: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Bellfun:
Hmmm...so how will the Turkish government differentiate a Nigerian( holder of the Green Passport) from a Biafran( with no passport) ? Cos Op just wrote it up there that Biafra is stateless!

Abi na which passport dem so called Biafrans take enter Turkey?

Ipob should stop making a mockery of a serious issue!
read the report again
Re: Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported by gesundheit: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2016
dudebuck:
Make you no even try me, okay? BTW which statement in the report is a lie? That the Turkish government is purging Turkey of you vermin, that Buhari was not involved in the coup that failed, so this great Biafran decided to take it on himself to protect his comrades and compatriots by using his status to let the Turks know the difference between Biafrans and you vermin, Hahahahahaha, this is just the beginning.

Balderdash...

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported by shotster50(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2016
ndi igbo we sikwa na, ejighi aka abodolu n'anya a hu uzĂ´
Re: Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported by orimsamsam(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2016
Vulu:

DON'T WORRY I WON'T BELIEVE IT BECAUSE YOUR YORUBA MUSLIM SKULL SAID SO. I WILL RATHER BELIEVE THAT BUHARI WAS SENT BY ALLAH TO SAVE THE PEOPLE OF ODUDUWA FROM ODUDUWA NATION, BECAUSE ODUDUWA IS AN ABOMINATION TO THE MIND OF THE YORUBA MUSLIM. grin grin
u simply lack the intelligent to make coherent statement

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported by Vulu: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2016
orimsamsam:
u simply lack the intelligent to make coherent statement

OF COURSE I LACK THE 'INTELLIGENT' TO MAKE STATEMENTS DECIPHERABLE TO YOUR MUSLIM MONSURU SKULL. HELL YEA! grin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported by Vulu: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2016
StarBukola:
whoever posted this am sure want war, but it is a pity non of us witnessed it n it was not a pretty picture, I tell u. u guys re going about starting small small fire when in d end it burns, and the smoke will not easily b put out. please for the love of God ,don't start war

SO BECAUSE BIG BIAFRAN PRI.CK SAY HE NO FUCCCK BUKOLA NIGERIAN TOTO AGAIN. BUKOLA WAN FIGHT WAR? NA SO THE BIAFRAN D1CKK SWEET REACH? OK NA. grin grin
Re: Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported by dudebuck: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2016
gesundheit:

Balderdash...
is that all?
Re: Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported by toofit007: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=StarBukola post=51291171]whoever posted this am sure want war, but it is a pity non of us witnessed it n it was not a pretty picture, I tell u. u guys re going about starting small small fire when in d end it burns, and the smoke will not easily b put out. please for the love of God ,don't start war[/quoteyour wasting your time the war is already on ground let my people go marriage is not by for. For your information am just coming back from 60 days ban from one crazy modirator who fail to understand that an ideology who's time has come can never be wished away I still stand on my believe and on our oath "IT IS BIAFRA OR DEATH
Re: Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported by StarBukola(f): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2016
Vulu:

SO BECAUSE BIG BIAFRAN PRI.CK SAY HE NO FUCCCK BUKOLA NIGERIAN TOTO AGAIN. BUKOLA WAN FIGHT WAR? NA SO THE BIAFRAN D1CKK SWEET REACH? OK NA. grin grin
please don't talk to me like that again, I dey beg.
Re: Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported by sammyj: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2016
What a stupid piece of write up abeg gerrrout of here!!! cheesy angry shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Gain Recognition And Freedom In Turkey As Nigerians Are Now Deported by PenSniper: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
An imbecilic story for imbeciles and commedians drained of thinking faculty.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Amaechi Gets Caught, Comes Under Fire For Bribing Sahara Reporters Bos / Fulani Herdsmen : Origin And Solution / See The House Bro. Joshua Iginla Built For One Of His Pastors In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.