Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! (1043 Views)

Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It / The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? / Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by onyengbu1(m): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2009
We all know him as the map guy with an annoying way of forcing his opinion on others.
Add him on facebook.
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by nex(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2009
You want becomerich to come map up my Facebook page? Never! I see too much of him on Nairaland.
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by citizenY(m): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2009
I did not see any map
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by onyengbu1(m): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2009
I was also expecting a map on his profile.
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2009
I jump and pass
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by youngies(m): 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2009
There is no chance in HELL, even at GUN point, I dare not search for let alone add becomrrich on my Facebook account cry
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2009
youngies:

There is no chance in HELL, even at GUN point, I dare not search for let alone add becomrrich on my Facebook account cry
lol grin
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by chosen04(f): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2009
aisha2:

I jump and pass

PLS see map for safe landing ooooooooo
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by spikedcylinder: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2009
What's with this invasion of privacy?
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by OAM4J: 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What's with this invasion of privacy?

I dont know o. grin
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by bibiking1(m): 1:37am On Nov 07, 2009
I don't agree with this public exposure of people's identity especially in sensitive places like this. I know Becomerich would be feeling very bad now if the information was true, please let us act with some sense of maturity and sensitivity.
However, i do not wish to add the Mapster on facebook!
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by texazzpete(m): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2009
I agree. This is an invasion of privacy, and it's not cool at all.
Seems the Moderator has gone AWOL as usual undecided
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by SEFAGO(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2009
yeah it is totally disgusting to try and invade the privacy of a poster. Idiots.
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by onyengbu1(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2009
I have modified the post. I now have only the surname (which he willingly posted along with other personal details on another topic ).

However,

I believe that anyone who posts his Surname and email address, website and former school on a forum is not asking for his privacy not to be invaded.

This is 21st century and if you use internet as much as becomrich do, you do not have to be posting your supposed private information for people to see.
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by spikedcylinder: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2009
If becomerich posts his private details BY HIMSELF on here, how is it that you have been employed to become the official town crier?
This is nairaland. We laugh, we joke, we argue, we abuse but some lines should just not be crossed. Jeez.
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by No2Atheism(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2009
@poster

Don't you realise that you are disgracing igbos by trying to invade becomrich's privacy . . . do you hate yorubas so much that you are willing to expose someone to bodily harm just to make your point.

It seems some posters on nairaland are more dangerous than they look.

@spikedcylinder please kindly find a moderator that can edit the post and remove becomerichs's name and detials from the thread.
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by No2Atheism(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2009
@poster

Edit:

in case you don't see it:

The reality is that you are basically telling every non-igbo person on nairaland that they have to careful around igbos as regards revealing their personal details . . .this is because :

- Every one knows that Becomrich opposes igbos on nairaland
- Everyone knows that a few igbos on nairaland also oppose him.

Hence for you an igbo person to descend to the level of trying to reveal his personal details is despicable to say the least.
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by onyengbu1(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2009
No2Atheism:

@poster

Don't you realise that you are disgracing igbos by trying to invade becomrich's privacy . . . do you hate yorubas so much that you are willing to expose someone to bodily harm just to make your point.

It seems some posters on nairaland are more dangerous than they look.

@spikedcylinder please kindly find a moderator that can edit the post and remove becomerichs's name and detials from the thread.

No2Atheism:

@poster

in case you are not smart enough to understand:

The reality is that you are basically telling every non-igbo person on nairaland that they have to careful around igbos as regards revealing their personal details . . .this is because :

- Every one knows that Becomrich opposes igbos on nairaland
- Everyone knows that a few igbos on nairaland also oppose him.

Hence for you an igbo person to descend to the level of trying to reveal his personal details is despicable to say the least.

why do you guys have to turn everything into Igbo and yoruba? Is it only igbos that becomrich oppose? As matter of fact he hates the north much more than he hates igbos. That is if he actually hate igbos because we all know he is only obsessed with joining Benin Republic.

Everything  is not always about yoruba people.
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by No2Atheism(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2009
onye_ngbu:

why do you guys have to turn everything into Igbo and yoruba? Is it only igbos that becomrich oppose? As matter of fact he hates the north much more than he hates igbos. That is if he actually hate igbos because we all know he is only obsessed with joining Benin Republic.

Everything  is not always about yoruba people.

Apologies to you in advance, if your intention is not to harm becomerich . . .

However the way i saw it (and still see it) is that it is not save for becomerich for you to be revealing his personal details on nairaland.

Becomerich himself has already mentioned somewhere that he feels he is being watched or something . . .hence revealing his personal details is not advisable under any circumstance and therefore i would advised you remove both his name and surname from the thread . . . if he decides to post his details himself is his business and not yours to do.
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by becomrich15: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2009
When did I hate Igbo or the north? Please show me. I want to see it. Or is it because I hate injustice done in Nigeria Show me. Point to that thread on nairaland. Where do I hate Igbo. If I am oppose the the little Mossob mafia on nairaland Is that Hate of Igbo people NO. I think the mossob mafia on nairaland are uneducated people. Who have no understanding to the implication of thier action if the igbos form a small countries. Most igbos are trade. And they would all loss thier jobs. Is that hate, That why I am opposed to mossob mafia on nairaland. If that make me hate anyone.
O ba sa ram.

I do not hate the north. I even love the north more than they people in govt who are so desperate for power. They would rather sacrifice thier own people future and make them minority in Nigeria. Just for thier own person desire to finish a term in 2011 or get related. While thier people become minority for ever. I have tried to get the north 70% of the oil. Is that hate??
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by onyengbu1(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2009
becomrich,:

When did I hate Igbo or the north? Please show me. I want to see it. Or is it because I hate injustice done in Nigeria Show me. Point to that thread on nairaland. Where do I hate Igbo. If I am oppose the the little Mossob mafia on nairaland Is that Hate of Igbo people NO. I think the mossob mafia on nairaland are uneducated people. Who have no understanding to the implication of thier action if the igbos form a small countries. Most igbos are trade. And they would all loss thier jobs. Is that hate, That why I am opposed to mossob mafia on nairaland. If that make me hate anyone.
O ba sa ram.

I do not hate the north. I even love the north more than they people in govt who are so desperate for power. They would rather sacrifice thier own people future and make them minority in Nigeria. Just for thier own person desire to finish a term in 2011 or get related. While thier people become minority for ever. I have tried to get the north 70% of the oil. Is that hate??
I have done further modification to the post and I suggest you do same to some posts where you showed your email and your surname.

And I am very sorry for invading your privacy IF that is not what you wanted.
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by SEFAGO(m): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2009

Thats nice of you onye_ngbu. I think all becomrich wanted was for yoruba people to join Benin republic grin grin grin, not his personal info on display.
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by No2Atheism(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2009
@onye ngbu

And am sorry for bashing and insulting you  grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by bibiking1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2009
How romantic! Apologies on display!,,,,,,lol
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by texazzpete(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2009
onye_ngbu:

I have done further modification to the post and I suggest you do same to some posts where you showed your email and your surname.

Very decent of you, my man grin
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by Afam(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
Just a quick observation.

It seems we prefer to be faceless here. Can faceless people change the society? I believe that anyone can hold any view as long as such views are based on facts and the person shows respect to others. While I agree that there is nothing wrong with using screen names but I believe issues from people that can be identified would be taken more serious as against for example one person using multiple usernames.

You can be against the government policies and be free from any sort of harassment by the government or agents of governments.

Another thing is online privacy and invasion of privacy.

On the internet information provided on the internet becomes public or open information so people should be more careful with what they post on the internet especially if they don't want others to know about them than they should be interested in people not posting information that is freely available on the web.

Personal responsibility comes into play here.
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by rasputinn(m): 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
Much ado about nuffin
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by spikedcylinder: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
Good on you, OP!
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by ikeyman00(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2009
@@@@

becomerich u ARE a f uiking coward!

by now u should have ur ulgy pic on line; till then this superman sitting right here will know emm u are for real!!

u are a hater and a slowpoke; believe me when i say so; u are;hence u couldnt think properly cuz u are full of anger!! yes sir

how could an oduduwa man of god be afraid to show his face lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

yorubas are interesting people lipsrsealed anyway
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by becomrich15: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2009
you want my picture, wait till december, i may make it public or go to faceGlobe on http://
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 10, 2009
ikeyman00:

@@@@

becomerich u ARE a f uiking coward!

by now u should have your ulgy pic on line; till then this superman sitting right here will know emm u are for real!!

u are a hater and a slowpoke; believe me when i say so; u are;hence u couldnt think properly cuz u are full of anger!! yes sir

how could an oduduwa man of god be afraid to show his face lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

yorubas are interesting people lipsrsealed anyway

gosh!!!!

you are sick!!!!
Re: Add The Real Becomrich As A Friend On Facebook! by onyengbu1(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2009
The funny thing about all these is that becomrich has not even complained about invasion of privacy.

Could it be he is enjoying the publicity?

(1) (Reply)

Amadi Ikwechegh Is Dead / ". .good For The Goose Is Good For. ."|fed. Character,let's Have State Character / Yet Another Madness:former Tinubu's Aide Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.