Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today (20482 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos / CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada / Oritsefemi Buys Peugeot 307 To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2016
If youre 33, then i am 10
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by sisisioge: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2016
Baby kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss hbd hon'
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by VictorRomanov: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2016
miredia:
33? I'm 6, my grandma is 19, my mom is 13

Na u be him papa? Except you have evidence to the contrary, u can't just sit in your house have an opinion on another person's age. Not done, never. This is not football.
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Collins0609(m): 9:35am On Nov 23, 2016
Hbd
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by ayodejijoshua(m): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2016
hbd bosss
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Jayson1: 9:51am On Nov 23, 2016
Happy birthday Chinedu. Many more years.

And to those he-goats/she-goats doubting his age, continue showing your rich form of stupidity, you'll definately get a bag of Ebonyi rice for it. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by abrahamzy: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2016
he is not from enugu,op,hbd to him sha
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nigeriatraining: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2016
What's in 33 years that he cannot be? sad

Nigerians and their stupid sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2016
nikkypearl:
Flavour be 33 again

Hi my name is pearl..I am 13yrs old...

#yolo#

He really is
....totally
He was classmates with my brother AND my cousin, and they are the same age
Cheers
Cc...Seun4FastLoans, miredia, Nnabros, more to come

Meanwhile, an informal Igbo norm is for boys/men/guys to to increase their age when they want to lie about their age....when you have a male age-mate, at a point he might ask you, mu na gi a bu ogbo"? shocked....almost comical
Females age-lie by decreasing on the other hand, and this is understandable. Social conditioning and menopause and "look at your mates they are married and with kids" ....etc. SMH. So it is clearly understandable why a woman would decrease her age...esp where many many births are not registered...

Actually men when they lie about their age (women do this too) would be because they are in a corrupt civil service....you graduate and have no work for many years...when the work comes, how can you say your real age and reduce your years of active duty and pay!!!? . This is usually the rationale behind age reduction, understandable too

Flavour is not a woman, is not in the civil service, is an Achara Layout, Enugu bred guy (here, everybody knows themselves and their set/mates...they even all get to find out your positions in school shocked), and besides, 2 of his primary school classmates are related to me, and they are 33 and 33 and a half...the other person I know that was his secondary school classmate is 32......so...(shrug). Can you see why he is most probably 33 and not 43 like many clearly want him to be for some reason I cannot fathom now? lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed

(Really wonder why I am posting on here!!! Lol)

1 Like

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by coolebux(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2016
ijele umunze

1 Like

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by treasure9931(f): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2016
Hbd
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by jbaby265(f): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2016
age with grace dear

1 Like

Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by popcykaylah(m): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
hbd sha...but i knew he wasnt gonna wear clothes in the pics..smh
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by nacozee: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
koolcat:
POINT OF CORRECTION.! ENUGU is not his hometown......he is from umunze in orumba south local govt of anambra state.... JUKWA ESE.!!!
C dem claiming relationship.
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by koolcat: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
nacozee:
C dem claiming relationship.
LIKE I SAID...JUKWAESE.!!!!!!
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by nacozee: 6:21am On Nov 24, 2016
koolcat:
LIKE I SAID...JUKWAESE.!!!!!!
Ajum ese. and Flavour doesnt know u
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by koolcat: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2016
nacozee:
Ajum ese. and Flavour doesnt know u
OUT OF POINT.! who cares if he knows me or not moreover am not from igbo land. I just dont like digesting false info like u hence my correction.
Re: Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by nacozee: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2016
koolcat:
OUT OF POINT.! who cares if he knows me or not moreover am not from igbo land. I just dont like digesting false info like u hence my correction.
We know u are from Bornu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. / Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila / Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Bikini Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.