Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Adele Says She's 'having Another Baby' During Live Show. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele Says She's 'having Another Baby' During Live Show. (432 Views)

Davido’s Fiancée, Chioma Flaunts Baby Bump, Reveals She’s Having a Boy (photos) / I Wish I Could Have Another Baby Now But…- Yvonne Nelson / Ebuka's 12 Different Outfits At BBNaija Live Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adele Says She's 'having Another Baby' During Live Show. by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2016
The Hello singer who already has a four-year-old son Angelo with her man Simon Konecki, has hinted that a new arrival is on the way during a live concert on her current tour of the US.

As she said goodbye to fans in Phoenix, Arizona on Monday, the star dropped the bombshell - although it has to be said she didn't exactly give a due date.

"I'll see you later. I'll see you on the other side," she said after getting the crowd to cheer both her band and herself.

"I'm going to have another baby."

Although fans have been left wondering if Adele is actually pregnant, it sounded more like the singer is planning to have another child rather than already expecting.

http://nosygist..com/2016/11/adele-says-shes-having-another-baby.html

(1) (Reply)

T-pain Rocking Olamide Music Sound Track / Fast & Furious 8 . Dom(vin Diesel) Is The New Villian... Watch Official Trailer / K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.