Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

How Can A Person Be Christian For Years- Then Renounce God- Citing No Evidence? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can A Person Be Christian For Years- Then Renounce God- Citing No Evidence? (611 Views)

The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real / Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Person Be Christian For Years- Then Renounce God- Citing No Evidence? by oaroloye(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2016
SHALOM!

We see this all the time: ATHEISTS who say that they were formerly Christians.

Why did they renounce THE GOSPEL?

They always say that GOD NEVER MANIFESTED HIMSELF TO THEM.

That is the last intelligent statement you are going to get out of many of them.

My first question is:

"DID YOU DO WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO, FOR GOD TO MANIFEST HIMSELF TO YOU?"

They have a CHOICE, at this point, between TELLING THE TRUTH, and LYING.

The BEST answer to that question is: "NO."

But THAT would be CONFESSION that THE FAULT lay with THEM.

A BAD answer is: "WHAT SHOULD I HAVE DONE?"

This implies that one totally-wasted one's time as a Christian, and never bothered to find out the most important information in Christianity! What was the POINT, then?

The Organized Christian Churches have Teachings that are SPECIALLY-DESIGNED to PREVENT the Christians of THOSE Churches from REACHING GOD- EVER.

QUEEN ELIZABETH I (1558-1603) was, Constitutionally, the Head of the Church of England. In 1564, she accepted a proposal from a man named JOHN HAWKINS, to bring England into the SLAVE TRADE, leasing the infamous 700-ton JESUS OF LÜBECK vessel for his use in that wicked endeavor.

THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND went along with this- and also supported the hijacking of ROMAN CATHOLIC ships carrying Gold ripped-off from the Native peoples of Mexico and South America (i.e.BLOOD GOLDwink as they went along with COLONIAL PLUNDERING AND SUBJUGATION around the World.

How, then, can any RIGHT-THINKING PERSON think that THE ANGLICAN or EPISCOPAL Church can POSSIBLY be a Way to REACH GOD?

Yet you find Ex-ANGLICANS boasting that they had been CHRISTIANS for DECADES, even, and "SAW NO EVIDENCE OF GOD."

RICHARD DAWKINS, the Atheist GOLIATH, is quoted as saying that he "had a normal Anglican upbringing;" (Wikipedia,) that means that he grew up supporting the Oyinbo APARTHEID and COLONIAL Practices (he was born in 1941, KENYA).

The Oyinbos consider themselves the owners of the lands in which they plant their flags, and use Secret Agents to bring them into Economic Bondage.

[See: THE CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN, by John Perkins. Find his Videos on YOUTUBE.]

OYINBO CHRISTIANS plead "PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY" of the Atrocities of their Governments and Corporations.

They used GENTLE,SMILING MISSIONARIES to DISCOVER people, then sent in MILITARY GOVERNORS to take the lands THEY FOUND FOR THEM. Then, members of those Churches used, CLAIM IGNORANCE OF THEIR CHURCHES' CONNECTION TO COLONIAL CONQUEST, and that it is still going on?

When we want to develop our country, is it not CHRISTIAN GRADUATES who have the EDUCATIONAL TOOLS to carry out that Development? But THEY SAY that THEY "DON'T KNOW HOW" to Develop the country- with the Resources-on-Ground.

That is a TOTAL LIE: that was[i] EXACTLY WHAT THEY LEARNED IN SCHOOL.[/i]

But they SAY that THEY DON'T KNOW HOW to APPLY that Knowledge.

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WORKED ON JAPAN SINCE THE 16th CENTURY- AND TURNED THEM INTO A SUPERPOWER THAT BATTLED THE UNITED STATES TO A STANDSTILL IN WORLD WAR II.

They could have done THE SAME for ANY African Country- because THEIR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IS THE BEST.

Instead, they created a THINK-TANK called "THE CLUB OF ROME" to OPPOSE African Development.

All Christians under the Roman Catholic MYSTERY BABYLON Umbrella Corporation (see what I did there,) profess PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY of THIS and other Organizations destroying our countries out from under us. If there was any such thing as "PROTESTANT CHURCH," its members would be fighting to expose this wickedness.

Some Christians are indeed fighting this "NEW" WORLD ORDER- and you never hear of any of THEM abandoning The Gospel, and becoming Atheists. Why us that?

I have seldom seen Atheists exposing Roman Catholicism- rather, they accuse PROTESTANTS of ROMAN CATHOLIC Crimes against Humanity- pretending not to know the difference between them. This suggests that they are, in reality, ROMAN CATHOLUC Agents and Assets.

The point of this is that Christians who cover these Atrocities in the Name of"Jesus" had ZERO chance of GOD MANIFESTING TO THEM. Why should He? They were NEVER Christians- not even for a MINUTE of their lives.
Re: How Can A Person Be Christian For Years- Then Renounce God- Citing No Evidence? by ScienceWatch: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Christians who renounce the Gospel have done so after they were exposed to pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye's teachings.
Have you seen Atheists expose PENTECOSTAL PNF ? Have you seen them debate pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye's role as master mind in the cruel and savage attacks on the mighty SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA with thousands of church's to back him up ?

It was one man against a savage gang of thousands of Christian thugs. That one man Prophet TB JOSHUA won. Now JEWISH leaders and Muslims alike have testified in public that they know JESUS through Emmanuel TV.
Re: How Can A Person Be Christian For Years- Then Renounce God- Citing No Evidence? by 701ecilana: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

We see this all the time: ATHEISTS who say that they were formerly Christians.

Why did they renounce THE GOSPEL?

They always say that GOD NEVER MANIFESTED HIMSELF TO THEM.

That is the last intelligent statement you are going to get out of many of them.

My first question is:

"DID YOU DO WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO, FOR GOD TO MANIFEST HIMSELF TO YOU?"

They have a CHOICE, at this point, between TELLING THE TRUTH, and LYING.

The BEST answer to that question is: "NO."

But THAT would be CONFESSION that THE FAULT lay with THEM.

A BAD answer is: "WHAT SHOULD I HAVE DONE?"

This implies that one totally-wasted one's time as a Christian, and never bothered to find out the most important information in Christianity! What was the POINT, then?

The Organized Christian Churches have Teachings that are SPECIALLY-DESIGNED to PREVENT the Christians of THOSE Churches from REACHING GOD- EVER.

QUEEN ELIZABETH I (1558-1603) was, Constitutionally, the Head of the Church of England. In 1564, she accepted a proposal from a man named JOHN HAWKINS, to bring England into the SLAVE TRADE, leasing the infamous 700-ton JESUS OF LÜBECK vessel for his use in that wicked endeavor.

THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND went along with this- and also supported the hijacking of ROMAN CATHOLIC ships carrying Gold ripped-off from the Native peoples of Mexico and South America (i.e.BLOOD GOLDwink as they went along with COLONIAL PLUNDERING AND SUBJUGATION around the World.

How, then, can any RIGHT-THINKING PERSON think that THE ANGLICAN or EPISCOPAL Church can POSSIBLY be a Way to REACH GOD?

Yet you find Ex-ANGLICANS boasting that they had been CHRISTIANS for DECADES, even, and "SAW NO EVIDENCE OF GOD."

RICHARD DAWKINS, the Atheist GOLIATH, is quoted as saying that he "had a normal Anglican upbringing;" (Wikipedia,) that means that he grew up supporting the Oyinbo APARTHEID and COLONIAL Practices (he was born in 1941, KENYA).

The Oyinbos consider themselves the owners of the lands in which they plant their flags, and use Secret Agents to bring them into Economic Bondage.

[See: THE CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN, by John Perkins. Find his Videos on YOUTUBE.]

OYINBO CHRISTIANS plead "PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY" of the Atrocities of their Governments and Corporations.

They used GENTLE,SMILING MISSIONARIES to DISCOVER people, then sent in MILITARY GOVERNORS to take the lands THEY FOUND FOR THEM. Then, members of those Churches used, CLAIM IGNORANCE OF THEIR CHURCHES' CONNECTION TO COLONIAL CONQUEST, and that it is still going on?

When we want to develop our country, is it not CHRISTIAN GRADUATES who have the EDUCATIONAL TOOLS to carry out that Development? But THEY SAY that THEY "DON'T KNOW HOW" to Develop the country- with the Resources-on-Ground.

That is a TOTAL LIE: that was[i] EXACTLY WHAT THEY LEARNED IN SCHOOL.[/i]

But they SAY that THEY DON'T KNOW HOW to APPLY that Knowledge.

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WORKED ON JAPAN SINCE THE 16th CENTURY- AND TURNED THEM INTO A SUPERPOWER THAT BATTLED THE UNITED STATES TO A STANDSTILL IN WORLD WAR II.

They could have done THE SAME for ANY African Country- because THEIR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IS THE BEST.

Instead, they created a THINK-TANK called "THE CLUB OF ROME" to OPPOSE African Development.

All Christians under the Roman Catholic MYSTERY BABYLON Umbrella Corporation (see what I did there,) profess PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY of THIS and other Organizations destroying our countries out from under us. If there was any such thing as "PROTESTANT CHURCH," its members would be fighting to expose this wickedness.

Some Christians are indeed fighting this "NEW" WORLD ORDER- and you never hear of any of THEM abandoning The Gospel, and becoming Atheists. Why us that?

I have seldom seen Atheists exposing Roman Catholicism- rather, they accuse PROTESTANTS of ROMAN CATHOLIC Crimes against Humanity- pretending not to know the difference between them. This suggests that they are, in reality, ROMAN CATHOLUC Agents and Assets.

The point of this is that Christians who cover these Atrocities in the Name of"Jesus" had ZERO chance of GOD MANIFESTING TO THEM. Why should He? They were NEVER Christians- not even for a MINUTE of their lives.
And you are the last person with any authority to talk about Christianity being a Witchcraft practitioner yourself.

Pls stick to your New Age and leave Christianity alone.
Re: How Can A Person Be Christian For Years- Then Renounce God- Citing No Evidence? by 701ecilana: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Christians who renounce the Gospel have done so after they were exposed to pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye's teachings.
Have you seen Atheists expose PENTECOSTAL PNF ? Have you seen them debate pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye's role as master mind in the cruel and savage attacks on the mighty SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA with thousands of church's to back him up ?

It was one man against a savage gang of thousands of Christian thugs. That one man Prophet TB JOSHUA won. Now JEWISH leaders and Muslims alike have testified in public that they know JESUS through Emmanuel TV.
I hope you know what human worship is? And, i hope you know what you are doing is idol worship sir.

We are individually running a race and at the end we will be expected to give account of our stewardship. Whose steward are you air? Christ's or TBJoshua's?

This is how Jim Jones of Guyana began. Pls preach Christ who was the propitiation for our redemption. TBJoshua died for no man, not even for his kids.
Re: How Can A Person Be Christian For Years- Then Renounce God- Citing No Evidence? by ScienceWatch: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
701ecilana:

I hope you know what human worship is? And, i hope you know what you are doing is idol worship sir.

We are individually running a race and at the end we will be expected to give account of our stewardship. Whose steward are you air? Christ's or TBJoshua's?

This is how Jim Jones of Guyana began. Pls preach Christ who was the propitiation for our redemption. TBJoshua died for no man, not even for his kids.

Thanks, you make some good points, but you dont seem to realize that when people honor the demonstrated truth of Jesus Christ as is expressed through their Genuine pastors, they are honoring Jesus only. For thousands of years millions of people have been deprived of verifiable evidence of the miraculous works that only Jesus came to bless us with. Now that evidence is Freely and easily obtainable world-wide via the most powerful spiritual learning channel called Emmanuel TV.

Will the mighty Jesus approve of pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye's Satanic mixing of fictional hoaxes such as Satanic Nagualism, Criminal Scientology, Fictional Celestine Prophecy etc, with His Holy all powerful Gospels ? Jesus would never ask us to read the Holy Gospels three times in thirty days to get to know Him better. He is teaching a ridicules joke. Just look at how ignorant he is after doing this !!
His teachings are empty of the real power Jesus want us to have because he is a talker not a doer of the word.

If you want quick evidence of the difference between a TALKER and a DOER of the words of Jesus, watch Emmanuel TV for a few short hours. After your quick independent study from the privacy of your own home or Cellphone, you will never want a TALKER to teach you about Jesus again. You may even become angry when you realize why you have been conned by fake pastors such as Bronchitis oaroloye. I highly recommend Emmanuel TV for two reasons. You may not have the money to travel till there, the channel is a Free Channel globally and there is no other channel where you have the luxury of viewing non stop 24hrs daily, 7 days per week the mind blowing miracles combined with full personal testimonies of an international audience.

No Pastor can daily trick thousands of people that fly in from countries around the world. It is impossible to fake what is happening in the mighty SCOAN church !!

After a brief study of Emmanuel TV you will come to the startling realization that this fake pastor Bronchitis oaroloye and his thousands of demented Pentecostal PFN leaders are consumed with envy and jealousy that the Holy Spirit and Jesus is working much, much more powerfully in the SCOAN church.

After your unbiased study you will quickly understand why pastor Bronchitis is still leading a cruel heartless campaign of bitter propaganda against the innocent SCOAN church. His plan is to destroy all evidence of the WORKS/miracles and wonders of the Holy Spirit
wherever it be found.

WARNING to the readers here !! Dont listen to others they will block your attempt to verify this incredible truth for yourself. Emmanuel TV is not a religion, but simply an expression of Gods awesome love for humanity. Every person that have been brave enough to do an unbiased study of Emmanuel TV agree that they have been lied to about the mighty SCOAN CHURCH.
Re: How Can A Person Be Christian For Years- Then Renounce God- Citing No Evidence? by 701ecilana: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Thanks, you make some good points, but you dont seem to realize that when people honor the demonstrated truth of Jesus Christ as is expressed through their Genuine pastors, they are honoring Jesus only. For thousands of years millions of people have been deprived of verifiable evidence of the miraculous works that only Jesus came to bless us with. Now that evidence is Freely and easily obtainable world-wide via the most powerful spiritual learning channel called Emmanuel TV.

Will the mighty Jesus approve of pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye's Satanic mixing of fictional hoaxes such as Satanic Nagualism, Criminal Scientology, Fictional Celestine Prophecy etc, with His Holy all powerful Gospels ? Jesus would never ask us to read the Holy Gospels three times in thirty days to get to know Him better. He is teaching a ridicules joke. Just look at how ignorant he is after doing this !!
His teachings are empty of the real power Jesus want us to have because he is a talker not a doer of the word.

If you want quick evidence of the difference between a TALKER and a DOER of the words of Jesus, watch Emmanuel TV for a few short hours. After your quick independent study from the privacy of your own home or Cellphone, you will never want a TALKER to teach you about Jesus again. You may even become angry when you realize why you have been conned by fake pastors such as Bronchitis oaroloye. I highly recommend Emmanuel TV for two reasons. You may not have the money to travel till there, the channel is a Free Channel globally and there is no other channel where you have the luxury of viewing non stop 24hrs daily, 7 days per week the mind blowing miracles combined with full personal testimonies of an international audience.

No Pastor can daily trick thousands of people that fly in from countries around the world. It is impossible to fake what is happening in the mighty SCOAN church !!

After a brief study of Emmanuel TV you will come to the startling realization that this fake pastor Bronchitis oaroloye and his thousands of demented Pentecostal PFN leaders are consumed with envy and jealousy that the Holy Spirit and Jesus is working much, much more powerfully in the SCOAN church.

After your unbiased study you will quickly understand why pastor Bronchitis is still leading a cruel heartless campaign of bitter propaganda against the innocent SCOAN church. His plan is to destroy all evidence of the WORKS/miracles and wonders of the Holy Spirit
wherever it be found.

WARNING to the readers here !! Dont listen to others they will block your attempt to verify this incredible truth for yourself. Emmanuel TV is not a religion, but simply an expression of Gods awesome love for humanity. Every person that have been brave enough to do an unbiased study of Emmanuel TV agree that they have been lied to.

Sir i have only one thing to say in response to you. Praise and hallow Jesus only. What you are doing is idol worship. If you can draw people's attention to Jesus and the gopsel the way you do to TBJoshua and Emmanuel TV you'll be a servant indeed.

Again, Whose steward are you? Jesus' or TBJoshua?
Re: How Can A Person Be Christian For Years- Then Renounce God- Citing No Evidence? by ScienceWatch: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
701ecilana:

Sir i have only one thing to say in response to you. Praise and hallow Jesus only. What you are doing is idol worship. If you can draw people's attention to Jesus and the gopsel the way you do to TBJoshua and Emmanuel TV you'll be a servant indeed.

Again, Whose steward are you? Jesus' or TBJoshua?
All I can say to you is that a good servant will point others to Jesus using the most powerful available means. You are actually saying that if people go to watch the abundance of scientifically verifiable evidence of the miraculous works of Jesus via Emmanuel TV they would worship TB Joshua and not Jesus.

I have spoken to many people whose faith in Jesus became much stronger after watching Emmanuel TV, they were seeing for the first time in their lives that the teachings of the Gospels and Acts are indeed 100% true. They had no other way to experience the awesome power of Jesus before that because thousands of churches are pastored by fakes that dont belong in that position. They may be useful to assist in teaching the Gospel but they prolong the suffering of their congregations if they are not Called.

It would have been impossible in the past for Jewish leaders and Muslims to testify that they are deeply grateful to Emmanuel TV for showing them that Jesus is real and his demonstrated power is love.

The mighty SCOAN church Nigeria is not about TB Joshua, it is all about lives changed by the power of Jesus. After they recieve their miracle TB Joshua sends them back to their church. He is not looking for followers. He just want to be left alone to do the work he was CALLED to do.
Re: How Can A Person Be Christian For Years- Then Renounce God- Citing No Evidence? by 701ecilana: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
ScienceWatch:
All I can say to you is that a good servant will point others to Jesus using the most powerful available means. You are actually saying that if people go to watch the abundance of scientifically verifiable evidence of the miraculous works of Jesus via Emmanuel TV they would worship TB Joshua and not Jesus.

I have spoken to many people whose faith in Jesus became much stronger after watching Emmanuel TV, they were seeing for the first time in their lives that the teachings of the Gospels and Acts are indeed 100% true. They had no other way to experience the awesome power of Jesus before that because thousands of churches are pastored by fakes that dont belong in that position. They may be useful to assist in teaching the Gospel but they prolong the suffering of their congregations if they are not Called.

It would have been impossible in the past for Jewish leaders and Muslims to testify that they are deeply grateful to Emmanuel TV for showing them that Jesus is real and his demonstrated power is love.

The mighty SCOAN church Nigeria is not about TB Joshua, it is all about lives changed by the power of Jesus. After they recieve their miracle TB Joshua sends them back to their church. He is not looking for followers. He just want to be left alone to do the work he was CALLED to do.
Okay sir.
Re: How Can A Person Be Christian For Years- Then Renounce God- Citing No Evidence? by ScienceWatch: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
701ecilana:

Okay sir.
No Problem !! You stay blessed under His Spirit only.

(1) (Reply)

Season Of The Fool!!! / Saudi Arabia Switches From Islamic Calendar To Jesus Birth Date-based Gregorian / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/12/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.