Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp (46065 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / The Letter A Herbalist Wrote To NYSC To Redeploy A Corper In Camp (Photo) / NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
avicky:

I can't forget that ur asthmatic sugar daddy dt almost went numb on you grin and the goats.
Neither can I. I learnt my lesson big time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by VellyG(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
AkwaIbom intending corpers pls locate GINA's kitchen @MamiMarket for your exquisite cuisine

1 Like

Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by Enemyofpeace: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
angry
fyneguy:

Jeez
what?
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
lovat:
You don old finish. cheesy
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by lovat(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
nowpresence:

Bros I hail o
Na wetin grin
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
lovat:
NYSC camping is the only fun thing about NYSC. I have this penchant for going late for any public stuff and i got to campa day after camp closed bbecause i needed to tidy somethings in the office.

The soldiers refused to allow me enter and i lied to them that I've been on the road for three days because we are part of the people that were ceded to Cameroun in Bakassi Pennisula. They pitied me and made me their friends because i could build stories just from reading news online grin

The Camp Director didn't doubt my stiry either and he was pressing me to tell him more but remember if you want to lie BE BRIEF grin

I went to camp as a big boy because its been long i graduated and going for NYSC wasn't a prority with deals to close. Most of the corp members were still in Year1 when i graduated from school.

I didn't participate in anything in camp because i was busy pursuing an NYSC official. After camp i went to my PPA and the next time i went there again was to do my POP
na old age u take do ur nysc grin

2 Likes

Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by majour(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pearly255:
I wish I could go back in time line during my NYSC I'd make things right. I wouldn't have accepted a certain proposal..
We wud love to hear Abt this proposal

1 Like

Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
lovat:
Na wetin grin
The ancient one

1 Like

Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by VellyG(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
One thing again , u can enjoy the first 3days of camping without going to the parade ground by putting on ur mufty instead of all white. With that the soldiers and officials will assume u aren't thru with clearance.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by lovat(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ishilove:

You don old finish. cheesy
Yes naa
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by Kylekent59: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
My frnd dnt 4get dat biggle being blown by 4:30am. If u are in ur bathroom u år wrong,still sleeping u are wrong. But after 1 week. I no obey d biggle again. Even if dem dey blow am na dat time I dey enjoy my sleep. But camp is fun.
My advise is that dnt let a girl fool u cus during pop nysc will just seperate u pple

As in u go dey village she go dey town
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by lovat(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ishilove:

The ancient one
finished school at an early age but i knew there was no job outside cos my parents were not in government corridors so i had to come down to lagos Nd hustle

Got my first job with just my school ID as my certificate
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
lovat:
finished school at an early age but i knew there was no job outside cos my parents were not in government corridors so i had to come down to lagos Nd hustle

Got my first job with just my school ID as my certificate
Your first child go don reach to marry tongue

1 Like

Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by themonk(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pearly255:
I wish I could go back in time line during my NYSC I'd make things right. I wouldn't have accepted a certain proposal..
Chaii, don't worry. I'll make it up for you. cool
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by lovat(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
2kaybiel:

na old age u take do ur nysc grin
i wasn't up to 30 when i did it
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by Pearly255(f): 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
majour:
We wud love to hear Abt this proposal
invent machines that can change the past u'll witness the story yourself.
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by lovat(m): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Your first child go don reach to marry tongue
I'm not married joor. Nne hapu m aka. I'm just oppourtuned to be a step ahead of my peers
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
lovat:
i wasn't up to 30 when i did it
but d tone of ur write up depicts dat u ar old.

anyway, just joking
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by Alinobrown1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
you are right the thread is very very educated and information especially for those of us that will be going to camp sun.

lol English jxt died....and yu de go camp..... GO AND SIN NO MORE....

1 Like

Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by Shome36(m): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
With point no.7, the case is really different at Kubwa orientation camp Abuja (2014)

didn't heard of any case of stolen item throughout our 21 days stay. We even used to leave our phones in the hostels and go to the parade ground.
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by lovat(m): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
2kaybiel:

but d tone of ur write up depicts dat u ar old.

anyway, just joking
Finishing early was good. If i had gone for service when i finished i wouldn't have been prepared for what the world will throw at me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by emsco(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hope se dem no go collect my gf wey de go camp tomorrow.
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by nowpresence(f): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
lovat:
Na wetin grin
You be sure guy
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
lovat:
Finishing early was good. If i had gone for service when i finished i wouldn't have been prepared for what the world will throw at me
wow! ur education was so fast dat u av to postpone ur service date then ?

dats nice cool
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by lovat(m): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
nowpresence:

You be sure guy
I can't take last instead make e enter draw
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by nowpresence(f): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
lovat:
I can't take last instead make e enter draw
As a sure guy you supposed be number one na
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by CyberWolf: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Served in 2006 and nothing fun about it.. Very boring camping and the worst part is that I missed a 10M deal withing that horrible 3 weeks.. angry

1 Like

Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by lovat(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
2kaybiel:

wow! ur education was so fast dat u av to postpone ur service date then ?

dats nice cool
yea. In camp i met my type also. Some graduated two years before me. I had this lawyer who was practising already as my close pal. D lawyer was about 35 then
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by lovat(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
CyberWolf:
Served in 2006 and nothing fun about it.. Very boring camping and the worst part is that I missed a 10M deal withing that horrible 3 weeks.. angry
Ishilove what about this one? Is he also a grandad
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by JoshuaKay(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
you are right the thread is very very educated and information especially for those of us that will be going to camp sun.

O boi...
Chisom oya show for hia...

Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by Techhead(m): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nice write up NSG. Big fan here kiss
Re: 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp by nijanigga: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
don't generalize the camp experience, some food in the camps are really bad.In some camps mosquitoes and flies are your friends 247

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship / Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) / Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.