Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. (47706 Views)

I Regret Ever Reading Political And Administrative Studies At The UNIPORT. / I Regret Bitterly Going To University. / Read This Letter, You Will Not Regret Doing So (HILARIOUS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2016
A university is a place of learning and so many other things, meet people, make life connections, get pregnant, get carried away, be serious, be unserious and so many others, but mostly it is a place where major decisions which will affect and effect our lives are made, today I will be talking about five things I did while I was still in the university that I totally regret today.

1. I trekked like the children of Israel in my first semester, I schooled in Republic of Benin, and a hundred cefa was like a hundred naira to me, I didn’t want to waste that amount of money on a short distance, I trekked to school, trekked back home, trekked to and fro under the sun and rain and then I became as black as Esau in the bible, till today no cream I have applied have been able to was off Cotonou sun from my skin.

2. Doing free jobs for students, I have never hidden the fact that I am a pure ajepako, I have always been street smart and a street kid and it’s made me the hustler I am today, living in Cotonou is very expensive I no go lie abeg, mum wasn’t sending me money, I was doing house agent work upandan and you know students now they don’t want to pay agent fees, they’d say Bella please do it for us na, na we we, when you get the house we will settle you well, na so I go trek under sun o, knock from compound to compound at the end of the day shishi I won’t see, and so the history of how I became a female Esau continued.

3. Not paying for food or paying less than I ate, mehn I no de carry last, I just eat, stand up and walk away, whenever I feel generous I just write my own receipt and give them, I thought a few of my friends this trick and very soon the whole clique would go there, until we were caught and had to use argument to say we’d pay; well after that day whenever we went there to eat they made us pay first.

4. I didn’t date, my mates were busy finding the love of their lives and all I thought about was where my next meal was going to come from and how to pay my next school fees, I just wasn’t interested at all, I didn’t want any boy to come and beg me the small egusi I brought from home or eat my yam with me and I honestly saw it as a distraction, I finished secondary school very early and gained admission very late all I thought about was just finish and leave, but now I totally regret this who knows me and my bobo would have been going to camp now, but I’m glad I finally found someone.

5. I didn’t keep in touch with 98% of my classmates, by nature I am a chronic loner, my only female friend was my roomie and now we’re very close, I had two male friends and one of them is married now with a kid and my female friend stays in the east so you can imagine when people ask me about my friends what I tell them and what their responses are, this is my nature and a habit which I am trying to break, I am a very sociable person, people like me and want to be friends with me but if you push too hard I feel choked and begin to withdraw and now I have just few friends that I am very proud of.

These are the things I totally regret and a few I don’t want to mention like writing for students but hey! We all got flaws and no one is perfect, I am heading for camp now and I will be better and stronger when I come back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA1NPHtXum8

Talk2Bella

Isabella Ibeji

20 Likes

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Well, The only thing I have problems with is Managing my Deadlines and Too much partying...My GPA looking like Some bullshìt.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Talk2Bella:
A university is a place of learning and so many other things, meet people, make life connections, get pregnant, get carried away, be serious, be unserious and so many others, but mostly it is a place where major decisions which will affect and effect our lives are made, today I will be talking about five things I did while I was still in the university that I totally regret today.

1. I trekked like the children of Israel in my first semester, I schooled in Republic of Benin, and a hundred cefa was like a hundred naira to me, I didn’t want to waste that amount of money on a short distance, I trekked to school, trekked back home, trekked to and fro under the sun and rain and then I became as black as Esau in the bible, till today no cream I have applied have been able to was off Cotonou sun from my skin.

2. Doing free jobs for students, I have never hidden the fact that I am a pure ajepako, I have always been street smart and a street kid and it’s made me the hustler I am today, living in Cotonou is very expensive I no go lie abeg, mum wasn’t sending me money, I was doing house agent work upandan and you know students now they don’t want to pay agent fees, they’d say Bella please do it for us na, na we we, when you get the house we will settle you well, na so I go trek under sun o, knock from compound to compound at the end of the day shishi I won’t see, and so the history of how I became a female Esau continued.

3. Not paying for food or paying less than I ate, mehn I no de carry last, I just eat, stand up and walk away, whenever I feel generous I just write my own receipt and give them, I thought a few of my friends this trick and very soon the whole clique would go there, until we were caught and had to use argument to say we’d pay; well after that day whenever we went there to eat they made us pay first.

4. I didn’t date, my mates were busy finding the love of their lives and all I thought about was where my next meal was going to come from and how to pay my next school fees, I just wasn’t interested at all, I didn’t want any boy to come and beg me the small egusi I brought from home or eat my yam with me and I honestly saw it as a distraction, I finished secondary school very early and gained admission very late all I thought about was just finish and leave, but now I totally regret this who knows me and my bobo would have been going to camp now, but I’m glad I finally found someone.

5. I didn’t keep in touch with 98% of my classmates, by nature I am a chronic loner, my only female friend was my roomie and now we’re very close, I had two male friends and one of them is married now with a kid and my female friend stays in the east so you can imagine when people ask me about my friends what I tell them and what their responses are, this is my nature and a habit which I am trying to break, I am a very sociable person, people like me and want to be friends with me but if you push too hard I feel choked and begin to withdraw and now I have just few friends that I am very proud of.

These are the things I totally regret and a few I don’t want to mention like writing for students but hey! We all got flaws and no one is perfect, I am heading for camp now and I will be better and stronger when I come back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA1NPHtXum8

Talk2Bella

Isabella Ibeji
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Kingsley1000(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2016
If u pass through versity without COPULATING,you'll surely regret it...only vet/medical students,animal scientist will understand me

14 Likes

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Smellymouth: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2016
Hhmmmm
Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by femi4: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2016
Humm that no 3 ...what kind of cafeteria is that

Wetin I regret sef? I regretted being hostile to my lecturers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by photoshoot(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2016
Vanquay:
Well, The only thing I have problems with is Managing my Deadlines and Too much partying...My GPA looking like Some bullshìt.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Smellymouth: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Kingsley1000:
If u pass through versity without COPULATING,you'll surely regret it...only vet/medical students,animal scientist will understand me

Na free punnas full universities ooo.. cheesy

Those days sha.. embarassed

29 Likes

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Lol.. I admire you for this bella

2 Likes

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2016
though am a finalist in the premier university of education, my experience in one word SEUNEGBEGBENIOUS cus they just stole my Acer laptop yesterday *sobbing*

posters above me na 9G u dey use oya take this,

posters below me thanks for being a slowpoke u self take thisangry

5 Likes

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by SexyNairalander: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2016
so you mean you didn't straf all through the time you were in school?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by dauntless15(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2016
You're trying to tell me you had no fun in school? Well i did, and i cant imagine myself being like you in school, if i had met you, I'd have shown you the light, and we would have straffed a lot. cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2016
SexyNairalander:
so you mean you didn't straf all through the time you were in school?

I didn't date was the word I used

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2016
dauntless15:
You're trying to tell me you had no fun in school? Well i did, and i cant imagine myself being like you in school, if i had met you, I'd have shown you the light, and we would have straffed a lot. cool

Never said I didn't
Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2016
Benins sun is a beast.....if i noget money for bike....once i come outside rate the sun , see say e don pass me power....i go just call in sick....make me name for enter attendance

1 Like

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2016
RayRayZicc:
Benins sun is a beast.....if i noget money for bike....once i come outside rate the sun , see say e don pass me power....i go just call in sick....make me name for enter attendance

Hahaha haha aswr mehn

1 Like

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by dauntless15(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Never said I didn't
so you did, hmmm grin, tell me about it

6 Likes

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by SexyNairalander: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2016
Talk2Bella:

ok, afraid catch me grin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2016
cool
Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Laveda(f): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2016

gringrin Don't worry, you'll get there, your hustle will pay.

7 Likes

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Kingsley1000(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na free punnas full universities ooo.. cheesy

Those days sha.. embarassed
lol....just know how to speak good English,dress well and be confident in conversing with girls,you're good to go....if you're living off camp or living alone,its an added advantage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Kingsley1000(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2016
Talk2Bella:

you didn't date means you didn't have any relationship with an opposite sex throughout your days in versity,u didnt cohabit......when your level of estrogen rises,what do u do to stabilize it?
Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2016
Vanquay:
he is back grin
Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by chris2face(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2016
Just love you this girl bella always real

2 Likes

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2016

1. Trekking sweet o shockedcheesy When it's done with friends
I dey trek anything, but I no like to dey do am alone.... When I want to trek, at least We must reach 3 smiley

2. Free jobs? Pardon? undecided You must pay me back in cash or kind angry.... Except for some rare cases wink

3. Free food?grin When you get to the canteen/buka and see the situation, you will automatically behave grin
The only thing I don't pay for is campus shuttle bus... How much is it? #30 (Smh undecided)....... Those drivers don curse tire grin

4. I no dey see fine girl for face.... And I'm called Balogun leyin obinrin for a reason ;_
Lawlahdey,what's up? cool

5. I still dey school

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by mofeoluwadassah: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2016
Wow benin is d craziest place 2 be,i went 2tru alot studying ova dere.

1 Like

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by AyamConfidence(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2016
judeefcc:
he is back grin
I swear...I quickly went to check the profile to see if it's the real Vanquay...and well it is him

he should try stay out of trouble
Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by AyamConfidence(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
angry
bro are you now a student of Mr Cork....cos you just did what he normally would do....quote the whole post just to put that smiley

2 Likes

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2016
Laveda:

Amen dear thanks

gringrin Don't worry, you'll get there, your hustle will pay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Lol.. I admire you for this bella

Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2016
Time management!
Heavy sleeping!
Procrastination.. You could give me a year to do my coursework and I'll still do it the night before my deadline!
I've even run out of excuses to email my professors

"Trains were delayed" don't work no more for me! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. by Doctorfitz: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2016
Talk2bella u fine o, u get luck say we no go the same uni I 4disturb u tire....infact I wan disturb u now.... Time don reach to date

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released! / Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" / Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.