Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here (13898 Views)

Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... / Successful N-power Candidate Delta State Lets Meet Here / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by onyechimereze1: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2017
fxtreme:

Follow this link to join the group https:///JgclfRScL3aASwigpzI13m

pls am finding it difficult to join the group chat with
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
kasany:
no dear how about u?
Did they finally pay you?
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 16, 2017
fxtreme:

Abia is always the first to pay. Their previous pay came on 30th December.
have U Selected Ur Device?
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by fxtreme(m): 7:30am On Feb 16, 2017
chinma414:
have U Selected Ur Device?

Yes ma'am, what about you?
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by kasany(f): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2017
chinma414:
Did they finally pay you?
. Not yet but will be paid soon. Were you at ICC centre Owerri last The Tuesday before this last one?
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by kasany(f): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2017
info reaching me now says if u know you are having issues with your Npower profile and also haven't received any stipends at all then do well to go to Govt house Owerri to submit your profile print out and your correct info thanks.
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by zealed64: 9:43am On Feb 16, 2017
for those of you in Nteach how are you guys copping with the stress of documentation last week and this week....yesterday was very tiring i must say, they were not prepared to attend to us yesterday.

they really need to adjust their system of organizing this scheme.
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
kasany:
. Not yet but will be paid soon. Were you at ICC centre Owerri last The Tuesday before this last one?
no,but i was at subeb today and was asked to submit my info at government house.have you selected your device?
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
fxtreme:

Yes ma'am, what about you?
No,the selection option is not showing in my profile.
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by fxtreme(m): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
chinma414:
No,the selection option is not showing in my profile.
Does the verified stamp logo show in your profile?
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
fxtreme:

Does the verified stamp logo show in your profile?
No. Why Isnt It Showing?
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by fxtreme(m): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
chinma414:
No. Why Isnt It Showing?
Then it means you are not yet verified.

You might need to be patient, cos they are working on the site.

By the way, I heard someone say that those who are having problems with verification and account status were asked to come to government house with their credentials.
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by kasany(f): 6:43am On Feb 17, 2017
chinma414:
no,but i was at subeb today and was asked to submit my info at government house.have you selected your device?

I was at govt house yesterday too, no I haven't o, my profile has not been verified
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by kasany(f): 6:50am On Feb 17, 2017
chinma414:
where's your ppa
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by dedoz: 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
kasany:

I was at govt house yesterday too, no I haven't o, my profile has not been verified

Please,what did you submit at govt house....thought we already submitted corrections to be made at ICC.
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
kasany:

where's your ppa
Owerri Municipal is having some posting issues.they are claiming to lack enough schools.
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by loguntosuzzy: 5:12am On Feb 18, 2017
Is it that the information submitted at ICC is now invalid? Since we are still asked to go to Govt house?
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 18, 2017
loguntosuzzy:
Is it that the information submitted at ICC is now invalid? Since we are still asked to go to Govt house?
Yes. They said it should be re-submitted at govt house.

1 Like

Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 18, 2017
Why does this thread even exist since all we do here is horde information and ignore each other.
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by kasany(f): 8:06am On Feb 18, 2017
chinma414:
Owerri Municipal is having some posting issues.they are claiming to lack enough schools.
Eyaa ....they will still post u.
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by kasany(f): 8:10am On Feb 18, 2017
dedoz:

Please,what did you submit at govt house....thought we already submitted corrections to be made at ICC.
They asked us to resubmit our print outs at Govt house
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by fxtreme(m): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2017
chinma414:
Why does this thread even exist since all we do here is horde information and ignore each other.

How can you say that @bolded?

1 Like

Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Thats just how i feel.in other similar threads,every little info is being announce.but here,no one(except you most times)shares anytin.except they are mentioned.most times people even ask questions and get ignored. I dont have a whasapp account because i dont have a good phone and so i come here everyday to check for news and as a result i am usually poorly informed.
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by fxtreme(m): 12:23am On Feb 19, 2017
chinma414:
Thats just how i feel.in other similar threads,every little info is being announce.but here,no one(except you most times)shares anytin.except they are mentioned.most times people even ask questions and get ignored. I dont have a whasapp account because i dont have a good phone and so i come here everyday to check for news and as a result i am usually poorly informed.

So sorry you feel that way.

I always submit any info I get.

You maybe right as I also noticed only a few participants in the thread.

So what's the actual state of things with your dashboard let's fix it together?
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by zealed64: 1:14am On Feb 19, 2017
owerri municipal Nteach, someone i know was posted to far mbano a secondary school....is it possible for the person to get reposted after laying complaints?... i mean municipal should be the PPA not far mbano...t-fair alone will be close to 1200 daily....

As regards info the lady above complained of;
if you have not been posted, on friday a woman whom i suppose is in charge of postings in owerri municpal asked us to call her on phone tuesday or wednesday, she will brief on what to do as regards our postings...

PS- after 24hours i will erase her number from this comment

chinma414

fxtreme

kasany

angry angry
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
fxtreme:

So sorry you feel that way.

I always submit any info I get.

You maybe right as I also noticed only a few participants in the thread.

So what's the actual state of things with your dashboard let's fix it together?
It seems my account has not been verified so i am not yet eligible to select a device.
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
zealed64:
owerri municipal Nteach, someone i know was posted to far mbano a secondary school....is it possible for the person to get reposted after laying complaints?... i mean municipal should be the PPA not far mbano...t-fair alone will be close to 1200 daily....

if you have not been posted, on friday a woman whom i suppose is in charge of postings in owerri municpal asked us to call her on phone tuesday or wednesday, she will brief on what to do as regards our postings...

chinma414

fxtreme

kasany

angry angry
Thanks
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by kasany(f): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
zealed64:

chinma414

fxtreme

kasany

angry angry
thanks but I am in NAgro

1 Like

Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by Gabbyraze(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2017
Please is there a WhatsApp group for nteach,owerri participants
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by kasany(f): 7:53am On Feb 22, 2017
I was able to re update my Bank account details yesterday but how about my state and lgas that are missing.
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by dedoz: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
kasany:
I was able to re update my Bank account details yesterday but how about my state and lgas that are missing.

Did you send them a message before being able to re update?
Re: Npower Imo State Lets Meet Here by kasany(f): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
dedoz:

Did you send them a message before being able to re update?
no I just went to my npower profile and I found out I could update and I did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Accepting A Job Offer / Lekki//ikoyi And Vi Hotels And Retail Job Board / Has Anyone Been Contacted By The Nigeria Police Force Force For Interview????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.