Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Dollar Rising, Data Will Rise.. BE WARNED! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dollar Rising, Data Will Rise.. BE WARNED! (1277 Views)

Truecaller Just Detected This Scammer Guy, Be Warned / The Rise And Fall Of Some Of The Biggest Smartphone Giants In The World (PHOTOS) / Dollar Fall: Will Phone Prices Go Down Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollar Rising, Data Will Rise.. BE WARNED! by teeono64: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Guys na wa oo, it seems the recession is biting harder. I have been hearing that all telcos may increase data price or reduce the data on current prices.
I don’t know how long it’s going to be, but my plan is to make use of the accumulating validity period on my data sub to subscribe ahead in order to gather as much data as I can.

For example, on my mtn line, I intend to do 110 to 131, that’s 3.5GB for 30 days at N2000. I fit close eye do N6000 worth, that's 10.5GB spread for 90days to be on the safe side.

What do you think guys? For real the panic buy is worth it for me because I don't know how much data will be chopped off the current prices.

Don't say you were not told oo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Rising, Data Will Rise.. BE WARNED! by hakeemtope(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Na wa oo sai baba

teeono64:
Guys na wa oo, it seems the recession is biting harder. I have been hearing that all telcos may increase data price or reduce the data on current prices.
I don’t know how long it’s going to be, but my plan is to make use of the accumulating validity period on my data sub to subscribe ahead in order to gather as much data as I can.

For example, on my mtn line, I intend to do 110 to 131, that’s 3.5GB for 30 days at N2000. I fit close eye do N6000 worth, that's 10.5GB spread for 90days to be on the safe side.

What do you think guys? For real the panic buy is worth it for me because I don't know how much data will be chopped off the current prices.

Re: Dollar Rising, Data Will Rise.. BE WARNED! by IbadanHome: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Sai baba say recession need to wise up biko.. tnx for the post
teeono64:

Re: Dollar Rising, Data Will Rise.. BE WARNED! by AlhajiAdamu: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Oh no!
This change. Na waa o.
Wetin we go do now?
Re: Dollar Rising, Data Will Rise.. BE WARNED! by phemmyraph: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nawa o
Change and dollar don dey affect data too?
Wetin happen
Re: Dollar Rising, Data Will Rise.. BE WARNED! by phemmyraph: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
But wait first, mtn don increase data validity to 90days ni?

teeono64:

Re: Dollar Rising, Data Will Rise.. BE WARNED! by IbadanHome: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
phemmyraph:
But wait first, mtn don increase data validity to 90days ni?

I think if you buy mutiple bundles the expiry date will extend
Re: Dollar Rising, Data Will Rise.. BE WARNED! by Aweleoma: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
Na wah o....Dollar rise,rice cost, data sef cost.
Re: Dollar Rising, Data Will Rise.. BE WARNED! by teeono64: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Guys don't be a LASTMA oo act now by stocking up data before the month runs out. Also remember that the more data you buy, the longer your validity.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Rising, Data Will Rise.. BE WARNED! by AlhajiAdamu: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2016
teeono64:
Guys don't be a LASTMA oo act now by stocking up data before the month runs out. Also remember that the more data you buy, the longer your validity.

Na the way to go be dat
Re: Dollar Rising, Data Will Rise.. BE WARNED! by crimefighter: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
teeono64:

Wow!!! Just seeing this. Like seriously? data increase this time. Na to accumulate data be that o
Re: Dollar Rising, Data Will Rise.. BE WARNED! by Abdstrakt(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2016
op has succeeded in sending some into panic mode. Hopefully it doesn't happen.

(1) (Reply)

Two Days Old Tecno C9 For Sale / See The New Gionee A1 And Gionee A1 Plus With 16 Mp And 20 Mp Selfie Cameras / MTN Launches Mobile Electricity Services To Keep Homes And Businesses Powered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.