Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House (54208 Views)

Man Rams His Car Into A House In Ajah Lagos (Photos) / Couple Pose With Huge Snakes In Scary Photoshoot / Shocking Video! Two Big Snakes Killed In One House At A Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House by ollygee2008(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
why is is it that nairaland like to rear snakes
Re: Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
holicalpha:

Thank you ma/sir..

You that you're very Thoughtful, what are u still doing in Africa??

Leave us with our lives..

Sorry the guy is very right. There is no life in Africa not to talk about leaving you with one. The level of backwardness was an understatement
Re: Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House by Dare2Try(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
God don butter Lala bread, king of snake kingdom I hail thee
Re: Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House by lovere: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Emma5097:

This shows the first thought on your mind when you read this. Na ur thought sha. E no concern me.
Ok...
Re: Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House by justmenoni: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lalasticlala, bros how far ooo, hope you're good and please how madam ishilove nah?
Re: Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
lovere:
We are still very backward in Africa. The first thought that would come to these people's mind would be that the snakes were sent by his enemies.
Absolutely! You know? my mother inlaw an Eglish woman bought 2 big pet snakes and kept them in her sitting room crawling all over her sofa and in her rooms and kitchen, maybe her enemies sent the snakes to kill her grin
Re: Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House by july66: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House by sisisioge: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Since when do these things move in groups!
Re: Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
lovere:
We are still very backward in Africa. The first thought that would come to these people's mind would be that the snakes were sent by his enemies.

Isn't that the first thought that came to your mind But you'd tried dismissing it ?
Re: Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House by MWAD(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
But,this doesn't worth news at all.
Re: Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House by notoriousbabe: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House by notoriousbabe: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
MWAD:
But,this doesn't worth news at all.
he be like sey ban dey hungry you?their uncle, lala go soon ban you for writing this
Re: Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House by Cityguy: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
With the weather hot these days, it should come as no surprise that snakes enter houses. They do so in search of cooler places and we all need to be careful not to leave our doors and windows open.
Re: Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House by drololaaof: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
It's like Nairaland is in love with snake news,thank God this time it is not reported as pyton may be becos it was first reported by other net news media .
Re: Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House by habsydiamond(m): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
These snakes na husband and wife ooo.
Re: Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House by ayoalert: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
God help us.

Result will naturally cancel insult.Great leaders don't tell you what to do... they show you how it's done. I can show you with evidences, how to make betweeN50,000 to N91,200 daily residual income through Access or Eco bank. Check my signature for details.
Re: Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House by talktonase(m): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
EKITI001:
lalasticlala .. see as these snakes turn person house to hotel
brothel,them come do short time...
Re: Offa Residents Kill Two Big Snakes In A House by Holyvurgin16(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2016
nely:
At this rate, by 2030 there would be no snake in Nigeria, just imagine the number of snakes been killed day by day and the end point will be pepper soup
Lol grin
nely:
At this rate, by 2030 there would be no snake in Nigeria, just imagine the number of snakes been killed day by day and the end point will be pepper soup
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo / Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State / Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.