Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

E-commerce Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / E-commerce Website (436 Views)

Learn How To Build An E-commerce Website With Free Tools On Wordpress / Have Your E-commerce Website For As Little As 10,000 Naira / We Will Create A Complete E-commerce Website For You For Just 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-commerce Website by ClassyMan(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
how much will it cost to register, design, manage and run an e-commerce website/domain with mobile apps similar to what Jumia or Konga operate with the same payment methods and security protocols in place?

please i need a reliable contact.

#am new here so pardon any errors. thanks
Re: E-commerce Website by Ckenneth(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
ClassyMan:
how much will it cost to register, design, manage and run an e-commerce website/domain with mobile apps similar to what Jumia or Konga operate with the same payment methods and security protocols in place?

you can contact me on +2347032328613 for your design
Re: E-commerce Website by hakeem02: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
We can build a modern ecommerce website with add on functions like affiliate marketing, network marketing, sms/email marketing all in one website.

You can contact me on 08187140923
Re: E-commerce Website by bassdow: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2016
From the your write-up, it's kind of clear you don't really have much clue nor have done much research.

Though there are Features specific and expected to be present in Ecommerce web stores, especially with those keeping up with trends, not all are publicly visible.

It's best you speak with a Web development company or a Web devoper who can make recommendations specific to your needs.

Any devoper or company quoting prices for you would end up doing either of two things - Overcharging you OR Undercharge you. Mostly, you might be on the loosing end as one of the price determinant factors are the features you want in addition to the Standard Ecommerce features.
What you need is someone who would listen to you, draw conclusions and also mane recommendations for you.

All Ecommerce stores aren't created equal. Do you have the necessary resources ( man-power, finance, knowledge & expertise, etc) necessary in running such business.

NB: Not all Jumia and Konga Ecommerce features are publicly visible. They have lot's of integrations and customizations necessary to automate their operations.

Note that you can run an Ecommerce Store but how big or small you want to start depends on certain factors.

For more information,
You can get in touch with us at BaConSol.com through the contacts in my signature and we would be glad to throw more light.
Re: E-commerce Website by laideogunjobi: 5:54am On Nov 26, 2016
I can design the ecommerce website with all needed functions at your price.
Email: Ld.ogunjobi@gmail.com
Call:08063718360
Re: E-commerce Website by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2016
ClassyMan:

Let's talk on

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing - Earn Up To $100 A Month - Pics / 13 Reasons Every Business Should Have A Website / Selling On Your Site Made Easy. Get Fully Functional E-commerce Website (DETAILS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.