Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Aramex Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aramex Nigeria (2438 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aramex Nigeria by Teacup: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Please guys my cousin went for an interview with aramex nigeria limited for the post of a customer care officer. She has browsed the internet about the organisation and has gotten some information. But the question is that she does not know their salary package and will like to know if anyone has information regarding their welfare packages and benefits.
Re: Aramex Nigeria by Teacup: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Please anyone with information should assist

1 Like

Re: Aramex Nigeria by thowbie7ven(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
between 50-60k...a friend works there and earns 50k...
Re: Aramex Nigeria by Teacup: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
She will be going to work from mainland and the office is at ikoyi, how will she manage even if the salary is 60k
Re: Aramex Nigeria by esthernnamdi55: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
I order a parcel from China with aramex. Is my parcel saf?. I'm a bit worried.
Re: Aramex Nigeria by buchisom1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Teacup:
Please guys my cousin went for an interview with aramex nigeria limited for the post of a customer care officer. She has browsed the internet about the organisation and has gotten some information. But the question is that she does not know their salary package and will like to know if anyone has information regarding their welfare packages and benefits.

i got invited by aramex Nigeria limited for the post of Freight Operations Team Member plsss why i am asking i am coming frm d east and i dont want to waste money and time going there..my question is what there salary scale and is it wort going and hw is the working condition there...Did your sister finally God the job ..help a broda here

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Graduate Training For 2007 / Nysc Jobs / Private Driver needed on the mainland, lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.