Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Who is the hottest in US as for now??? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who is the hottest in US as for now??? (6039 Views)

Young John Vs Pheelz: Who Is The Hottest Olamide Producer Right Now? / The Hottest Nigerian Songs.. / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by spikelord(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes undecided
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by spikelord(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2006
Nas still be the Baba!
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by elvin(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2006
r.kelly's the hottest b'cos of his concepts
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by theORAKU(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2006
casssidy is hot like fire.

a young guy with a BIG mouth full of rhymes.

heard that Gorrilla head(50c) wanted to start a lyrical battle with him b4 he "reportedly" killed someone last year.

He's regarded as the king of freestyles.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by Kokscity(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2006
@Spike

U say who is hottest rapper in the US right now abi? Or of all time?

In the Us RIGHT NOW.........IT is a southern Rapper.
In Nigeria i am not sure who you guys are bumping.
But right now East and west Coast Rappers ain't got nothing on them Southern Boys For real.
Now the songs that are played on Black Radio here, are different from what i heard when i was in Naija recently. The songs that are played in Nigerian Clubs are TOTALLY different from what is Jumping here. Nothing against NAS, I think his Lyrics are the Shit, but in America today,Southern Rappers are all the Rave and are getting MAD Air Time.
ATL,HOUSTON,MISSISSIPPI,VA, anywhere below the Mason-Dixon Line..........
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by Kokscity(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2006
Please can anyone here in Yankee answer which rapper is Hot in Heeere!!!!
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by luvu567(f): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2006
I love Cassidy but since u said right now i would have to give up to D4L they real hot right now.

Betcha cant do it like me AAAAAAAAAA
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by hotangel2(f): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2006
Shake that laffy taffy! cheesy wink
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by luvu567(f): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2006
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by hotangel2(f): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2006
They good tho.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by luvu567(f): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2006
yeah they good and they nasty
but its all good
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by hotangel2(f): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2006
word!
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by spikelord(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2006
Nas's words are meant for the matured minds. As i've said earlier, he ain't a commercial rapper. He's like Tupac.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by Kokscity(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2006
Please my Brother, Nas ain't no Pac. Even THE GAME is more like PAC than NAS would ever be. NAS still has that Eastcoast slant. Westcoasters come to this game with a very different attitude. NAS has a deep soul rap to his vibe. Talib Kwali, Roots,Remind me of him. more than PAC would.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by ldollier(f): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2006
i wonder who would compare nas with tupac

comon tupac is a true gangster. nas is one of my favorite. even nas wont compare himself with tupac. rolleyes
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by Kokscity(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2006
@Spikelord

Please i know you like NAS, but please edit your post b4 you make such blatant statements. NAS is aight, but he is not even the first five Rappers to come out of the NY.Nigerians just sweat him for one reason or the other, but there are deeper rappers that spit fire from BK. Jadakiss for example!
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by Kokscity(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2006
@Spikelord

Hottest rappers in the US right now are Juelz Santana,Paul wall,Young Geezy,Bow wow,JD,Nelly,Dem Franchise Boys,The Game,DTP Crew,Lil Wayne........Please fill in the Gap if you are in the US and think of any one i may be missing. I am not sure who the hottest is,but i know he is from the south..........But the Hottest Rapper of all time? Huh that one is going to be hard but if you ask me, i would say he is still alive.............Not calling any names.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by ldollier(f): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2006
the only reason why nigerians sweat nas. is simply cuz he is half nigerian.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by Kokscity(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2006
Idollier

I think that is a mistake, I think that people have ran with this story for too long. He Father clarified that on MTV he is from Mississippi or so, and changed his name to Olu-Dara when he visited Africa in the 70S. Please anyone with better info let me know. His Father was also a Black Panther Type Activist and a musician that travelled and Nigerians somehow claim that he is Half Nigerian. I watched the Interview on MTV late last year. But i will hold off on concluding if better facts comes out.........How is he Half Nigerian? Even on his Diary he never said he was Half Nigerian..........I need more Facts though.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by spikelord(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2006
Oh my God, I can't just help myself out. You need to hold on to this fact that Nas ain't like other negroes here. He's good and his lyrics are okay. He is my choice and I'll pick him over those you've been mentioning. Don't get things wrong my dear. Do you hate him?
I only picked him as my choice, You don't have to crucify me over that.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by Kokscity(m): 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2006
Okay SpikeLord

I feel you Bro.Then change the question of your topic. Right now the Hottest rapper in the US is definitely not NAS. I like NAS, i just think your question is misleading. If you say who is the hottest Musician in Nigeria? And i answer "Shina Peters" what would u say? NAS doesn't have an album out now,not getting airtime on radio, not touring, so how can he be the Hottest rapper in the US right now? See my point?
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by ldollier(f): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2006
Kokscity:

Idollier

I think that is a mistake, I think that people have ran with this story for too long. He Father clarified that on MTV he is from Mississippi or so, and changed his name to Olu-Dara when he visited Africa in the 70S. Please anyone with better info let me know. His Father was also a Black Panther Type Activist and a musician that travelled and Nigerians somehow claim that he is Half Nigerian. I watched the Interview on MTV late last year. But i will hold off on concluding if better facts comes out.........How is he Half Nigerian? Even on his Diary he never said he was Half Nigerian..........I need more Facts though.

well, he reps nigerians a lot in his songs. not just nigerians but africans in generall. i guess thats why the sweat him a lot.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by spikelord(m): 1:43am On Jan 18, 2006
Oh My GOD! I thought u were going to hit me (if possible). Okay but Nas is still my choice.
The hottest rapper for now is Kanye West and I can still check on the Dilated Peoples. Bow Wow is okay. Fiddy is not doing too bad and Game. Paul Wall is okay and Lloyd Banks.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by Kokscity(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2006
@Spikelord

There is no need for Violence. For me right the hottest thing i am bumping to is The Game#10 and Young Geezy#2,3,5,14,16,17. Cannot seem to get those CD's off repeat.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by sage(m): 3:19am On Jan 19, 2006
There is only one answer now that is valid

YOUNG JEZZY aka THE SNOWMAN
This guy is hotter than hell men, hotter than anything hot, even hot itself.

I like D4L though
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by luvu567(f): 3:26am On Jan 19, 2006
I think the really hot ones right now is Juelz (ok wait a minute) and Chris Brown (ooohh)..................they ho
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by Kokscity(m): 4:13am On Jan 19, 2006
@ Luv

The topic said Rap not R&B. Chris Brown?
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by ldollier(f): 4:30am On Jan 19, 2006
kokscity, your trying to correct someone, and you dont even know what your talking about tongue

the topic says "who is the hottest in US as for now".. it did not say "who is the hottest rap artist in the US"

so all genre is included.

i know i know accept your mistakes
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by Kokscity(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2006
@Idollier

My Bad

@Luv
My Bad

@Idollier
Where r u? Send me a PM and tell me. I might sing you a song if you do.
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by mikebuddy(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2006
Tupac & Eminem rocks.50cent sux!, i hate him.

Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by ldollier(f): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2006
Kokscity:

@Idollier

My Bad

@Luv
My Bad

@Idollier
Where r u? Send me a PM and tell me. I might sing you a song if you do.

lmao... joker lol
Re: Who is the hottest in US as for now??? by spikelord(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2006
Hate it or Love it, The Game's on top right after Nas! and he's going t shine hommie till his heart stops.... wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naijabambam Mixtape – FLEEK [vol. 1] [FREE DOWNLOAD] / Who Sang The "do For Love" Hook By Tupac? / Video: Yemi Alade – Issokay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.