Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Is Wizkid The Best Nigerian Musician?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Wizkid The Best Nigerian Musician?? (507 Views)

Cameey Dies Of Hepatitis B (Nigerian Musician) / Is Wizkid The Cause Of Victoria Kimani, Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Beef? / What State Is Wizkid From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wizkid The Best Nigerian Musician?? by kola145(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
For me I will say no because the dude Is at the peak of his career and he might probably fall soon.When weezy (lil Wayne)was at the peak of his career people said he was better than 2pac,lol;how on earth is that possible cheesy cheesy.
Wizkid is not the best musician and musical genius Africa has ever produced,he is just trying his best and he's yet to attain legendary status.If you have American collabos doesn't mean you are king,but this is his time let him enjoy it well.This life is turn by turn.

There is no day I listen to one dance that I won't feel that 68% of the song was written by WizKid because of its strong African sound.WizKid has evolved within a very short period of time because he is addicted to weed and smokes it regularly, he has been smoking cigarette way before he got famous well its not his fault because all the best musicians and music geniuses depend on one drug or the other.
If you doubt me Google is your friend grin grin,but he needs to stop this habit before it costs his life. .
Re: Is Wizkid The Best Nigerian Musician?? by redcliff: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
you use ur mouth ask question u use your hand answer am by your self. you are wonderful
Re: Is Wizkid The Best Nigerian Musician?? by kola145(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lol...yh now smiley grin
Re: Is Wizkid The Best Nigerian Musician?? by kola145(m): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wizkid just need 2 b extra-careful

(1) (Reply)

I Think It’s Nigeria’s Moment, It’s Africa’s Moment; Jidenna Talks To CNN / Billboard Names "Tekno" Among 10 Hip - Hop & R & B Acts To Watch In 2017 / WOW!! After Buying 98M Range Rover,davido Shows Off His $100,000 Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.