Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do? (754 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? by oluwapoju(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
A woman was driving an old Volvo car when she accidentally hit a 2016 Range Rover. A young lady came out from the Range Rover and started raining insults on the Volvo driver and immediately asked that her Range Rover be repaired.
The Volvo driver called her husband to narrate the incident and asked for help but he said he was busy.
The lady with the Range Rover also made a call and said "sweetheart someone just hit the car you gave me on my birthday. Please come over. Few minutes later her boyfriend arrived.
As it turns out, the Range Rover driver’s ‘boyfriend’ is the husband of the Volvo driver
What will you do if you were the Volvo driver?
Re: What Will You Do? by ammyluv2002(f): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Drive which Volvo? I don get new car be that....I will quietly drive the Range Rover home plus he will have to explain why he ignored my emergency call, but I will never mention the car to him grin grin cheesy
Re: What Will You Do? by Beamborla(f): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
Would realize I'm on my own, tighten my seatbelt, work harder/smarter. It's time I start spoiling me cos obviously, I have just me.

Won't be easy, though.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Beamborla:
Would realize I'm on my own, tighten my seatbelt, work harder/smarter. It's time I start spoiling me cos obviously, I have just me.

Won't be easy, though.

This sounds kinda mature.

Don't worry. Your husband wont be such by Gods grace.
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Drive which Volvo? I don get new car be that....I will quietly drive the Range Rover home plus he will have to explain why he ignored my emergency call, but I will never mention the car to him grin grin cheesy
Lol. What if she fights you
Re: What Will You Do? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol. What if she fights you
Fight ke? The drama will be so confusing even to my hubby....na me upper hand so I will make use of it very well before they realise what is happening grin
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Fight ke? The drama will be so confusing even to my hubby....na me upper hand so I will make use of it very well before they realise what is happening grin
Lol
Re: What Will You Do? by Beamborla(f): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

This sounds kinda mature.

Don't worry. Your husband wont be such by Gods grace.
Amen and amen.
Thanchuu
Re: What Will You Do? by pweetixandy: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
o my gosh! I will die and wake up. and die again, before waking up finally. then I will cry. after that, I will leave the Volvo, go home, sleep, eat(I can never resist good food), cry some more, sleep again. wake up, file for a divorce.
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Gbese!!! Eleyi gidi gan shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

26 Year Old Man Kills Wife Over Sex In Ogun / MAN Or Woman? Who Put In The Best To Save Marriage The Most / Fried Banana Recipe ...... | Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.