Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,697 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. (817 Views)

COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" / Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome / Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by Mfondear(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Despite death threats issued to gay right activist Bisi Alimi-Davis by Nigerians when he declared his intentions to contest the 2019 elections he is unperturbed. The newly married gay knowing fully well the price to pay for his choice of marriage is more thirsty for a good change in the country than what will happen to him if he steps his feet in his home country.

Bisi shared a post he put up on his Facebook wall exactly one year ago about the state of the nation. He wrote that the only thing that has changed is the fact that the poor are getting poorer. He promised to bring the real change to governance.

“It’s been a year since I made my first return trip back to Nigeria after 8. I wrote this piece on Facebook a year ago, the only thing that has changed has been the harsh economic situations over 80% of Nigerians found themselves now. The poor has become poorer.

The indifference of the political class is of concern and the religious organisations are abandoning their responsibility to the poor while they enrich themselves. This is the reason I will be going into politics because, you don’t pray change into being, you forced it into being.
Read more:http://234news.com/2016/11/23/nigerian-gay-activist-bisi-alimi-wants-contest-2019-elections/

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
The guy go win buhari for local government election for even daura grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by TheHeadBoy(m): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
The guy made sense in what he wrote though but I can't see a gay winning election is Naija. Ko le to'yen and he's not Donald Trump grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
The guy go win buhari for local government election for even daura grin
he should first hold poll within his family member if dem no go stone am to death

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by littlewonders: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
As.....
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by mamatayour(f): 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
Yeye dey smell undecided
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by IgboRulesOthers(f): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
ofonja
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Only PDP will give him nomination form.

PMB will get him arrested before he enter Wadada house
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by redcliff: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
southniyikaye:
he should first hold poll within his family member if dem no go stone am to death

At least a young person has come out to be elected president. How many young people of his age are thinking of being president not to talk of openly signifying interest to contest?
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
redcliff:

At least a young person has come out to be elected president. How many young people of his age are thinking of being president not to talk of openly signifying interest to contest?
if I see someone who can sponsor me,I have always had it in mind to become the next president
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by babadem2much(m): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
This man has lose for selection before nomination. I fit swear anything

but he can not even come down to 9ja

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by redcliff: 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
southniyikaye:
if I see someone who can sponsor me,I have always had it in mind to become the next president

then you would grow old. why should someone who has the money support you when he can do it himself..
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by nerodenero: 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
If I were Alimi, I'd be preoccupied on how to stitch my anus and wearing my diaper but I'm not him.

Imagine having a gay president...not in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by Chigold101(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
TheHeadBoy:
The guy made sense in what he wrote though but I can't see a gay winning election is Naija. Ko le to'yen and he's not Donald Trump grin
Donald Trump is not a gay. Inshort Donald Trump is against LGBTQ thats why they voted against him.
So abeg no compare them both.

But which party this guy go join? Abi him go form gay party in Nigeria?

Funny people everywhere... Seeking attention

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
redcliff:

Lol. Young men weh dey do Normal woman vagina sef never win election not to talk of gay person. Showing interest with over 95% chance of losing is not wise. Not even local govt or counsellor...but presidency. That determination can be used for something else with better chances

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by Naijaboiy1: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
I don't think we want a president that will add importation of pampers in the national budget. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by Shadbay(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
So gay peeps can be so delusional?? Never knew!
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by BEENUEL(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by BossLadyF(f): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
What would his husband abi na wife be addressed as? First lady abi first man?

Yeye dey really smell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Wants To Contest 2019 Elections. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
If they are deceiving you, don't deceive yourself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating Don Jazzy At 34: Expensive Gifts And More - Photos / Prostitute Weds Lover In Port Harcourt (photos) / Jenifer's Diary Award Winning Dinner Party With Falz , Kiki And Adaku [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.