Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,256 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose (13798 Views)

Breaking: INEC To Postpone Ondo Election By Two Weeks / Why INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election - Fayose / Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by Young03(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
ur correct sir

edo own was postponed during its time
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
Honebu50:
same thing they did to edo state election...and our pdp man lost....same will happen in ondo the pdp man will lose

agreed
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by Young03(m): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
Drazeen:
This fool should shut up.
do u have sense
why was edo state own postponed?
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by Mrsdanney: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ok
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Honebu50:
yes i did
Well, your candidate's loss was my loss because I support PDP. But that's not the end, we use constructive criticism to keep Obaseki's Government active & working. Don't forget to mail me with using that address, lost the mail to this account.
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by holluphemydavid(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
APC will neva will ondo election

1 Like

Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by Miles300: 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
What is it with election postponement all the time , why can't elections be done once and for all without postponement ... Inec should alys keep to it's election date after carry out logistics ..
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Well, what more can one say? If after these inconveniences and hoax judgement that impeded Jegede's run up in this race INEC proceeds to conducting the election as scheduled, then we should know that there is a desperate move somewhere to weaken the PDP's effort. And that right there is ''unfair''.
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by Lorechino(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Need A Contact To Travel To U. A. E. Dubai? Email Me Oparakuchinonso@gmail.Com Or Phone: 08136756744
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Honebu50:
yes i did
check your mailbox.
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by sapele914(m): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
Atiku2019:
Atiku 2019 Forward Ever cool
Mr Corruption himself just like his brother in Soth Africa Jacob Zuma. Barawos.
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by Princewell2012(m): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
madridguy:
PDP and election postponement be like bread and butter. Awon oniranu.
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by NevetsIbot(m): 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
they better nt postpone it. I'm tired of their noisy campaigns here
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by mayorchelsea(m): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
Some people are scared of telling Fayose the truth. They don't want to become laughing stock else they would have told Fayose that himself and Wike brought Sheriff to the PDP instead they are blaming opposition.Later, they will complain of somebody always blaming former administration
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by dunkem21(m): 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Two zombie factions are fighting on the thread..

Mr man and Mr Woman.. Strange bedmates cheesy

1 Like

Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by CXLVII: 12:32am On Nov 24, 2016
gebest:
fayose u be mu.mu, shey na INEC tell una make una dey fight for una party

Most Brilliant comment!

What is INEC's issue with party conflict?

1 Like

Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by PublicAssurance: 3:47am On Nov 24, 2016
[size=18pt]in all fairness wo ?[/size]
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by greatman247(m): 5:21am On Nov 24, 2016
INEC should not postpone any election. Was it INEC that created confusion in the camp of PDP? It's purely lack of unity on the PDP part. Fayose the confuaionist, it was the same Fayose and Wike that brought about Sherif. So if PDP looses Fayose and Wike should be held responsible. Fayose already sensed that PDP might fail in the Ondo Election so he can put blames on INEC as usual. People of PDP should hold Fayose reaponsible.

If election is postponed PDP may win cos Jegede will have ample time to campaign but INEC should not allow that. INEC is fair enough to have respected the ruling of the court twice, first by replacing Jegede's name with jimoh Ibrahim's name when the court says so and now again replaced Jimoh Ibrahim's name with Jegede'name. If PDP have common sense they should have pursue this case in court early enough I.e. Challenge Jimoh Ibrahim and Sherif stance in court very early, now they want to put their lack of preparation on INEC. If had done the needful Jegede would have since emerged the only candidate of PDP and he would have had enough time to campaign and sell his manifesto to the people of Ondo and by now there wouldn't be any reason for any postponement. PDP should be made to pay for their lack of unity next time they will learn how to have oness in the party and prepare well before election.

Fayose is king of blame game. In the past when INEC used to postpone election he kicks and now he is calling for the same thing he always blame INEC for. The election should hold and anyone that do his ground work well should win.
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by LorDBolton(m): 5:32am On Nov 24, 2016
INEC would be setting a very dangerous precedence if they postpone this election.

A very very dangerous precedence.

Same way in some universities boys go fire gun everywhere so em fit postpone exam cos em never read/prepare well. grin
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by Benez: 5:50am On Nov 24, 2016
Why should they postpone the election? Is it not an internal crisis within PDP? Has PDP as a party not been campaigning? Pls let's leave sentiment alone.
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by atirolu(m): 5:50am On Nov 24, 2016
Funnicator:

When Edo elections was postponed in favor of APC nko?

Iranu man.

Are u minding that Mr foolish

He has been nominated for nairaland foolish man of the year
He ll win am sure

1 Like

Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by Hardeydamola(m): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2016
AkupeMBANO:
fayose is greater than awolowo. he's the legitimate jagaban of the west.

What are You smoking?
Which West?
Northwest and Southwest of where?
Jagaban of Ekiti might suffice sha?
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by BetaThings: 7:26am On Nov 24, 2016
Fairness

is when the PDP Speaker of Ekiti House of Assembly swears in APC member who has a letter or return from INEC
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by dokiOloye(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2016
See as zombies jus full d 1st page of this thread shocked
The other notorious transgendered zombie don resume duty.
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by gebest: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2016
CXLVII:

Most Brilliant comment!

What is INEC's issue with party conflict?
my brother, i tire o
Re: INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose by Bants(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2016
I schooled in Akure and my friend is supporting Jegede so Is Jegede mi say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Frank Advises Saraki: "Watch Your Back While Relating With Oyegun" / Umahi's Cabinet Members Test Positive For Coronavirus, Governor Shuts Offices / Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.