Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Badagry - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Badagry (303 Views)

Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! / Big Turtle I Saw At Badagry Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Badagry by AyoMK: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I'm an architecture student, doing a hypothetical project in Badagry. One of the requirements for the project is to understand the impact my project will have on the town and the people of Badagry. However, I'm finding it hard to answer this question because I don't know much about the people who live in Badagry.

So I'm here just to learn more about Badgary, IF YOU LIVE OR LIVED OR KNOW ABOUT BADAGRY PLEASE HELP ME

Some questions, I would like to know what people generally do for work?
Do they work on the Island or Mainland or work and live in Badagry?
Do they rent or own their homes?
Like Abeokuta is known for its Adire , is Badagry known for anything?

If you have any stories or anything you want tell about Badagry PLEASE help me.

PLEASE...

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Distance Cousin To Be One's Lover? / Financial Freedom Equipped With Training Lessons And Launch Pads / A Day With Mceebaddezt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.