Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) (1673 Views)

Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) / APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) by Lusola15: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gunmen suspected to be pipeline vandals have killed four personnel of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) in Obeafor, Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni local council of Rivers State.
The victims were on duty guarding a major oil and gas facility belonging to the Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) in Obeafor when the gunmen who were said to be in military outfit invaded the site and shot them dead on Monday.

Rivers State Commandant of the NSCDC, Mrs. Helen Amakiri said they received intelligence report that some persons were planning to attack the facility and deployed personnel to protect the area.

http://m.guardian.ng/news/gunmen-kill-four-nscdc-officers-in-rivers/

1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
Using innocent fathers, brothers and sons to play political 'tumbum tumbum'..

Buhari Buhari Buhari how many people will have to die because of your cluelessness and policy misdirection..

The killers and the killed are just political pawn..

I am getting used to printing RIP on this board..

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) by dingbang(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
See Wetin "I want to work in oyel firm" have cause now...
Re: Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
It is getting too much in rivers
Re: Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) by braimeddy: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Too bad. May their souls rest in peace
Re: Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) by Lusola15: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
grin

what is funny good young men keep dying and old thieves keep smiling to the bank
Re: Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) by NaijaMutant(f): 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Terrible cry
Re: Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) by NaijaMutant(f): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
grin

Sorry for you undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) by delishpot: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Na wa. Why send those ones when we have battle ready mopol Na? I thought they say to be forewarned is to carry bazooka or better yet to carry armoured tanks?

Sad sad event.
Re: Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wike Wike Wike sef
Re: Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lusola15:

what is funny good young men keep dying and old thieves keep smiling to the bank

Those guys lost their lives simply because they want to collect 45k salary by the end of the month, while Buhari and his bunch of misguided AsoRock criminals are busy looting Nigeria dry..

They got info that attack was on the wa without confirming the magnitude of the 'attack' and they quickly dispatched the sacrificial lambs to cleanse their atrocities..

God is watching..

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Sorry for you undecided

If have something to say, just say it and not use my land grabbing tactics as your excuse to be silly..
Re: Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) by BrutalJab: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hmm
Re: Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) by kcmichael: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
I think they have granted amnesty to the bad boys,what's happening in rivers state
Re: Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) by NaijaMutant(f): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

If have something to say, just say it and not use my land grabbing tactics as your excuse to be silly..

That's the most silly land grabbing tactics that I've ever seen undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) by Cjrane2: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
Blakjewelry:
It is getting too much in rivers

BUHARI and his guys are just killing oeople in Rivers ti create a feeling of anarchy
Re: Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) by Lusola15: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
more

lala

Re: Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Cjrane2:

BUHARI and his guys are just killing oeople in Rivers ti create a feeling of anarchy
I think this time around it is not about buhari, it is about the people of rivers
Re: Gunmen Kill Four NSCDC Officers In Rivers(graphic Pictures ) by payosehtor(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
How are these NDtns different from the Boko? blood testy demons all over Nigeria. They that live by the sword shall die by it.

(1) (Reply)

Allow Wike To Rule Rivers Or Nigeria Will Fall Apart Senator Meaba Warns Buhari / Life In Wike's Port Harcourt / Israel (jews) Finally Supports Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.