Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,170 members, 7,860,185 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Hope Messi Stays At Barcelona Forever…… Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Hope Messi Stays At Barcelona Forever…… Mourinho (837 Views)

Croatia President Stays At Regulars' Section To Watch Match; Also Visits Beach / ‘I Hope Messi Stays Quiet’- Iheanacho Speaks Ahead Of Nigeria Vs Argentina / Messi's Decision To Stay At Barcelona Ensures He'll Never Be The Greatest Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope Messi Stays At Barcelona Forever…… Mourinho by confidential(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
It has been counseled that the 29-12 months-old’s destiny may also lie away from the Spanish giants however Mourinho feels the celebrity belongs at Blaugrana

Manchester United supervisor Jose Mourinho feels there is little chance Lionel Messi will become to be had within the transfer marketplace and hopes the Argentina global will stay at Barcelona until the cease of his career.

see more..........
http://www.smartsweb.com/2016/11/23/hope-messi-stays-barcelona-forever-mourinho/

Re: I Hope Messi Stays At Barcelona Forever…… Mourinho by confidential(m): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
I wish he stays to
Re: I Hope Messi Stays At Barcelona Forever…… Mourinho by confidential(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
I dont really think Messi will like to Leave Barcelona...... wink wink wink
Re: I Hope Messi Stays At Barcelona Forever…… Mourinho by thesicilian: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
There's no better club than barca for messi to go to. But then, what's mourinho's business with messi?
Re: I Hope Messi Stays At Barcelona Forever…… Mourinho by confidential(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
well..... Lets just say Mourinho likes the guy.... in my own view ooohh wink wink wink wink
Re: I Hope Messi Stays At Barcelona Forever…… Mourinho by confidential(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
Come to think of it...... what makes you think/say there is no better club than Barcelona
Re: I Hope Messi Stays At Barcelona Forever…… Mourinho by Nickizoe(f): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
What's Mou business he is just scared that he might join his Rival "Man city"... He should be talking about on how to Fix Man U and not doing YIMU...
Re: I Hope Messi Stays At Barcelona Forever…… Mourinho by khattab02: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2016
thesicilian:
There's no better club than barca for messi to go to. But then, what's mourinho's business with messi?
lol....because there were reports linking him to Man United so had to say sometin when he was asked about it.
Re: I Hope Messi Stays At Barcelona Forever…… Mourinho by khattab02: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2016
Nickizoe:
What's Mou business he is just scared that he might join his Rival "Man city"... He should be talking about on how to Fix Man U and not doing YIMU...
lol... You think so?

Mourinho is not scared of him joining City. He only responded to reports linking him to Man United.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Messi Stays At Barcelona Forever…… Mourinho by confidential(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2016
Mourinho cannot be scared of him because of joining Mancity...
Re: I Hope Messi Stays At Barcelona Forever…… Mourinho by thesicilian: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2016
khattab02:
lol....because there were reports linking him to Man United so had to say sometin when he was asked about it.
Okay, no wonder

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs. Arsenal: Preview, Team News, Head To Head, Tv Info / How Much Is CR7 Worth Now With The UCL Facts? / Champions League Match That Made Neymar Quit Barcelona Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.