Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,750 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Need A Translator - N20k (Update: Position Now Filled.) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Translator - N20k (Update: Position Now Filled.) (807 Views)

774,000: 4 PhD, 200 Masters Degrees Holders Apply For FG's N20k Unskilled Job / This Man Filled Out His CV Using Google Autocomplete… The Result Is Hilarious! / Vacant Job Positions Required To Be Filled Urgently. Resumption Is Jan.2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Translator - N20k (Update: Position Now Filled.) by VNaija: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hey Nairalanders,

I am looking for a translator who is proficient in both the Igbo and Yoruba language. This is a part-time job and is just something to use and hold body every week (pay will be in weekly installments of N5k straight to your account).

Please, if you are proficient in BOTH languages, e-mail me at jideokonjo@gmail.com with the title-heading "Translator" so I know what you're e-mailing about.

Please note that this NEEDS somebody with steady internet connection as almost all communication would be done through Whatsapp and e-mail (I e-mail you what I want you to translate, you e-mail me the translated copy back). Each translation takes max to max 10-15 minutes, it really isn’t stressful as long as you’re proficient in the language.

If you're interested, please e-mail me.

Thank you and I cannot wait to hear from you.

UPDATE: The position has now been occupied. Thank you!
Re: Need A Translator - N20k (Update: Position Now Filled.) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
VNaija:
Hey Nairalanders,

I am looking for a translator who is proficient in both the Igbo and Yoruba language. This is a part-time job and is just something to use and hold body every week (pay will be in weekly installments of N5k straight to your account).

Please, if you are proficient in BOTH languages, e-mail me at jideokonjo@gmail.com with the title-heading "Translator" so I know what you're e-mailing about.

Please note that this NEEDS somebody with steady internet connection as almost all communication would be done through Whatsapp and e-mail (I e-mail you what I want you to translate, you e-mail me the translated copy back). Each translation takes max to max 10-15 minutes, it really isn’t stressful as long as you’re proficient in the language.

Re: Need A Translator - N20k (Update: Position Now Filled.) by pappy4real(m): 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
When u need 4 yoruba and hausa pls contact me.
Thanks
Re: Need A Translator - N20k (Update: Position Now Filled.) by Ademat7(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2016
VNaija:
Hey Nairalanders,

Who will help u confirm if the translation is correct or not?
Sometimes u understand some language but if u stand as interpreter in church u will know water pass Garri
Re: Need A Translator - N20k (Update: Position Now Filled.) by VNaija: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2016
This position has now been filled up.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IHS Towers Latest Recruitment (6 Poisitions) / Job Vacancy / Interested In Sales?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.