Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Why Is The Price Of Recharge card Constant Despite The Recession? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is The Price Of Recharge card Constant Despite The Recession? (646 Views)

Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin / MTN Reacts Over The Sudden Price Increase Of Recharge Cards / The Recession Is Real: See Screenshot From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Price Of Recharge card Constant Despite The Recession? by Marince: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Has anybody wondered why the price of recharge card remains constant despite the economic situation of the country? The prices of other commodities in the market have increased to almost 100% while the price of the recharge card remains a constant k.
Re: Why Is The Price Of Recharge card Constant Despite The Recession? by pweetixandy: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
see this alakoba. u want to remind them to increase it abi??

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Price Of Recharge card Constant Despite The Recession? by Marince: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nooo! M jst asking o as a concernd nigerian datz al:-x
Re: Why Is The Price Of Recharge card Constant Despite The Recession? by futurenix(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
Recharge card has a fixed value and its what you get. What the providers do is to increase the tariff per minute or per second billing which all of them have already done.

They don't need to increase the price of the air time when they can make your 100 naira enable you talk just for 4 mins which should have given u upto 8 mins prior to recession.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The Price Of Recharge card Constant Despite The Recession? by Khd95(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Somwhere in ogun state,N100 airtime is sold for N110,N200 for N220,N500 for N550
Re: Why Is The Price Of Recharge card Constant Despite The Recession? by stone07(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nonsense. who told u dat. mtn #1oo is #110 in my area. 200 is 210
Re: Why Is The Price Of Recharge card Constant Despite The Recession? by xana101: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
MTN credit don't last like b4
Re: Why Is The Price Of Recharge card Constant Despite The Recession? by Marince: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
Dat ur area na die o
Re: Why Is The Price Of Recharge card Constant Despite The Recession? by Mockinbird: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Mtn N100 now sells for N110 in ifako-ijaye LG o Lagos state
Re: Why Is The Price Of Recharge card Constant Despite The Recession? by coolebux(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
Can't pay extra N10 or N20 for an operation I can easily fling with a finger with my phone
Re: Why Is The Price Of Recharge card Constant Despite The Recession? by Whizpeter(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
It's N110, N210 etc over here in Owerri..!

Mobile Banking and ATM recharge have got my back for now! I can't be dashing them N10 anyhow in this recession undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Price Of Recharge card Constant Despite The Recession? by marvelife: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
pweetixandy:
see this alakoba. u want to remind them to increase it abi??
ROTFLMAO.
YOU ROCKED THE comedy World War III
Re: Why Is The Price Of Recharge card Constant Despite The Recession? by dollaflow(m): 5:04am On Nov 24, 2016
futurenix:
Recharge card has a fixed value and its what you get. What the providers do is to increase the tariff per minute or per second billing which all of them have already done.

They don't need to increase the price of the air time when they can make your 100 naira enable you talk just for 4 mins which should have given u upto 8 mins prior to recession.
u have said it all in most simplest way
Re: Why Is The Price Of Recharge card Constant Despite The Recession? by Okaakoko(m): 6:24am On Nov 24, 2016
it has all increased by 10Naira in my place
Re: Why Is The Price Of Recharge card Constant Despite The Recession? by directonpc(m): 7:52am On Nov 24, 2016
There are more attractive ways of doing that. Like reducing the value of recharges. Hidden charges and so much more.

In fact a good way to get more money in this recession as a network provider will be to make ur products look more attractive (make prices look lower) more sales = more money.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Infinix Zero 4 Full Review / How To Sync Outlook Contacts To Blackberry DTEK50 Directly? / Help. I Formatted My Apple Ipad And I Can't Remember My Icloud Login.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.