Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,281 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ticketing - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ticketing (832 Views)

Airline Booking In Nigeria - Book Flights Online Air Ticketing Check-in / Ticketing Agent / For Your Ticketing And Reservation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ticketing by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2009
GET YOUR DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL AIR TICKET FROM YMS TRAVELS AND TOURS LTD[color=#770077][/color] ALSO CONTACT US FOR YOUR VISAS. CALL 08033246961,07092313798 OR VISIT www.ymstravelsandtours.com
Re: Ticketing by justwise(m): 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2009
@Yms Travel .

Why should anybody contact u for visas? Which embassy are u working for?
Re: Ticketing by ezegold4we: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2009
thats wat i hv been saying abt justwise,in as much as we knw dat there r many fraudsters here,i still belieive that justwise is a problem to this travelling forum,he does not chat as one that is wise,i think the name justwise means justfool,he does not see anything good frm other peoples post,u claim to be in london,can u tell the whole house how u travelled??

justwise,i want to let u knw dat too much analysis brings too much paralysis,and i think dats wat is happening with ur brain,always judge peoples intention,if possible call them b4 crucifying them,u hv not come out here oneday to name someone here a scammer that has scammered u or ur family,i hv taken time to monitor u,u dont even post anything,all u do is to condenm other peoples post,i still wounder how ur family will benefit frm u,u r a critic to a fault,pls change ur mindset,or u hold ur peace.
Re: Ticketing by justwise(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2009
ezegold4we:

thats wat i hv been saying abt justwise,in as much as we knw dat there r many fraudsters here,i still belieive that justwise is a problem to this travelling forum,he does not chat as one that is wise,i think the name justwise means justfool,he does not see anything good frm other peoples post,u claim to be in london,can u tell the whole house how u travelled??
justwise,i want to let u knw dat too much analysis brings too much paralysis,and i think dats wat is happening with your brain,always judge peoples intention,if possible call them b4 crucifying them,u hv not come out here oneday to name someone here a scammer that has scammered u or your family,i hv taken time to monitor u,u dont even post anything,all u do is to condenm other peoples post,i still wounder how your family will benefit frm u,u r a critic to a fault,pls change your mindset,or u hold your peace.
Answer me, which embassy are u working for? No travel agent processes visa, u can only give advice and ticket booking. If u are registered with any embassy tell us, we will check that out right away.
When i was coming here, i did not use any agent, i completed the form in my room and sort all the documents required. I'm not discouraging anybody's business only when u are here to dupe pple. Tell me this, how will u go for an interview for ur clients and get the visa?
Re: Ticketing by phuckNL: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2009
justwise:

Answer me, which embassy are u working for? No travel agent processes visa, u can only give advice and ticket booking. If u are registered with any embassy tell us, we will check that out right away.
When i was coming here, i did not use any agent, i completed the form in my room and sort all the documents required. I'm not discouraging anybody's business only when u are here to dupe pple. Tell me this, how will u go for an interview for your clients and get the visa?

Point of correction - Most people have to use agents to get UAE visas (dubai). They don't have an embassy in naija
Re: Ticketing by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2009
Ya, i think people now realise that justwise is a big FOOL,i av neva seen any concrete information that he has provided in this forum ,well i left him to his stupid condemning character proberbly he is trying to save his "forum",but you av to verify very well before you start condeming.'MR SHEUN OSHEWA", YA I will say justwise is really mr seun cos you dont have any other job than to roam about the forum all day monitoring the activities in the forum ,like me too i have too forum id name lol, justfool
Re: Ticketing by justwise(m): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2009
phuck_NL:

Point of correction - Most people have to use agents to get UAE visas (dubai). They don't have an embassy in naija

And i asked the original poster IF he is registered with any embassy to sort matters visa on their behalf? Tell me this, how to u deal with the issue of finger print and interview since many embassies requires that now?
Re: Ticketing by justwise(m): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2009
olymyk:

Ya, i think people now realise that justwise is a big FOOL,i av neva seen any concrete information that he has provided in this forum ,well i left him to his stupid condemning character proberbly he is trying to save his "forum",but you av to verify very well before you start condeming.'MR SHEUN OSHEWA", YA I will say justwise is really mr seun cos you dont have any other job than to roam about the forum all day monitoring the activities in the forum ,like me too i have too forum id name lol, justfool

Only fraudsters like u call me names, so i couldn't careless abt u and ur gang. I will keep exposing u and ur partners in crime here.
Re: Ticketing by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2009
[
Only fraudsters like u call me names, so i couldn't careless abt u and your gang. I will keep exposing u and your partners in crime here.
[quote][/quote]

thank you mr seun, but i expected a hard reply
Re: Ticketing by justwise(m): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2009
@olymyk.
Cos u are insignificant
Re: Ticketing by DisGuy: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2009
adverts should be placed in the advert section!!

(1)

Wishing To Relocate Back To Africa / Any One With Experience In Obtaining Bulgarian Student Visa In Nigeria? / Can A Greencardholder File For Sibblings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.