Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. (14546 Views)

Result Sheets From Rivers Rerun, PDP Leads / Rivers Re-run: INEC Official Arrested With Controversial Result Sheets / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2016
NaijaMutant:
The people of Rivers State did undecided with an overwhelming vote. Are you pained undecided
APC did not and can never win an election free and fair in Rivers state and Amaechi even knows this, hence, his gimmicks to rig. Stop dreaming

An APC urchin like you is accusing another of propaganda and bloodshed undecided

Check the meaning of APC again
Add lie Mohammed to it

Pls tell us the answer grin

Don't mind these APC touts whose only jobs is to stay online and insult people they will never fit in their disposed shoes.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by tobiasbeecher: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2016
ddippset:
Wike is suffering from paranoia. He knows the game and he's paranoid. On the morning of the April 2015 governorship election in rivers state, Amaechi discovered that the original election result sheets had been given to Wike by Gesilia Kan is connivance with Patience Jonathan and Mbu Joseph. So now Wike just believes that the same will be done to him. The implications of this and the story of last week about people printing result sheets is that any election won by the APC should be greeted with protests and disorderliness. We have a tantrum throwing governor who has become above the law. Buhari is actually a weak president. These are times when I wish we had Obasanjo in power.
Mr man are you in Nigeria at all? So it is now that you know that Buhari is weak, brainless, and uninformed? You better wake up from whatever sleep you're on
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by sekundosekundo: 9:09am On Nov 24, 2016
doctokwus:
Who made this tout a governor for Gods sake.
This man in saner climes shud be serving multiple jail terms for all sorts of crimes.

I know that you are an APC member, just look at your President and compare him with Wike.

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by tobiasbeecher: 9:12am On Nov 24, 2016
omokab:
You said INEC has issued origin reault sheet to Amech and you are still saying the people should follow their vote bomber to bomber, what a contradictory statement. Yeye they smell
Mr man nothing is contradictory in what he said. If it is true that Amaechi has results sheets he has to swap it with the one used in the polling units. So by asking people to follow their votes bumper to bumper is to prevent Amaechi from smuggling in his fake result. Nothing contradictory
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by ddippset(m): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Mr man are you in Nigeria at all? So it is now that you know that Buhari is weak, brainless, and uninformed? You better wake up from whatever sleep you're on
he's weak but not brainless and uninformed. what do you do for a living? how old are you? who knows you? God gave you one head, God gave Buhari one head. He is president, you are a nobody. Respect that.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by london4luv: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2016
doctokwus:
This man in saner climes shud be serving multiple jail terms for all sorts of crimes.
he should be in jail for telling the truth abi.. This is the reason nigeria will never move forward bcoz u people don't like truth
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by josephelvis: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2016
can this man keep quiet
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by ddippset(m): 9:17am On Nov 24, 2016
sekundosekundo:

I know that you are an APC member, just look at your President and compare him with Wike.
compare Buhari's photo as a 50 year old with Wike's photo as a 50 year old. you would liken it to beauty and the beast.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by Almand: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2016
doctokwus:
A thug that will not allow Ameachi flex federal muscle without questions
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by tobiasbeecher: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2016
ddippset:
he's weak but not brainless and uninformed. what do you do for a living? how old are you? who knows you? God gave you one head, God gave Buhari one head. He is president, you are a nobody. Respect that.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I really don't know people can be like this. So I must be the president to be somebody? Really? OK agreed, so are you the president? Are you a former president? Was your father a former president? Do you have any of your brothers, sisters who is a president? If the answers to these questions are all no, then we all are in the same category! We are all nobodies!! tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by Orikinla(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2016
If EFCC no release our US$15m, That means No Christmas Shopping for Dubai this year. CHAI!

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by Unimaginable123: 9:29am On Nov 24, 2016
doctokwus:
in a sane country, amaechi would have been serving a 100 year jail sentence long time ago
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by magoo10(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2016
doctokwus:

How?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by sekundosekundo: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2016
ddippset:
compare Buhari's photo as a 50 year old with Wike's photo as a 50 year old. you would liken it to beauty and the beast.

So how old is Buhari not military age o
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by GoodSamaritan: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2016
You see am?

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2016
doctokwus:
Because he said he can provide the evidence for the illegal meeting
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by ddippset(m): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I really don't know people can be like this. So I must be the president to be somebody? Really? OK agreed, so are you the president? Are you a former president? Was your father a former president? Do you have any of your brothers, sisters who is a president? If the answers to these questions are all no, then we all are in the same category! We are all nobodies!! tongue tongue grin grin
I wouldn't call him brainless because he is my father and my superior. But you call him brainless, that's why I repeat; compared to Buhari the commander on chief, you, and your entire village members are nobodies.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by ddippset(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2016
Unimaginable123:
in a sane country, amaechi would have been serving a 100 year jail sentence long time ago
in a sane country wike would have been visited by the hangman's noose already.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by ddippset(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2016
Almand:

A thug that will not allow Ameachi flex federal muscle without questions
after flexing his own federal muscle with patience Jonathan and Joseph mbu abi? wike's greatest fear is magnus Abe and bari mpigi. his greatest ambition is to stop them. but with the same very federal muscle, magnus Abe and Barry mpigi must be elected. nothing wike will do about it.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by tobiasbeecher: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2016
ddippset:
I wouldn't call him brainless because he is my father and my superior. But you call him brainless, that's why I repeat; compared to Buhari the commander on chief, you, and your entire village members are nobodies.
Mr man, go and see your mum she is looking for you
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by ukenke: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2016
Wike with his guilty conscience. Don't worry. Decemeber 10 is not far. My worry is that Buhari is just too weak to deal decisively with Wike as Jonathan or Obj would have done.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by Uteghe(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2016
doctokwus:
Wike is a gargantuan twerp.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by Odani: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2016
mosalab:
a tout that is performing is better than that gentle man that's driving his country to recession land you know?

performing where biko, pls mention one performance of wike
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by ddippset(m): 10:52am On Nov 24, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Mr man, go and see your mum she is looking for you
If I start with you ehn you would just run out of nairaland but I just got back from a 3 month ban. You will not tempt me into another. Iam done with you.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by Dare2Try(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2016
This is what u get when a stranger is running ur home affairs, wike has spoken it remain for the people of River state to shine their eyes
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by tobiasbeecher: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2016
ddippset:
If I start with you ehn you would just run out of nairaland but I just got back from a 3 month ban. You will not tempt me into another. Iam done with you.
Three months ban? Then you have a lot of character flaws you need to work on. I can even notice it from our little interaction here. Your thought process, logic and maturity all need to be worked on! Don't give up, you can still make it grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by ddippset(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Three months ban? Then you have a lot of character flaws you need to work on. I can even notice it from our little interaction here. Your thought process, logic and maturity all need to be worked on! Don't give up, you can still make it grin grin tongue tongue
Character flaws? Very rich coming from someone who just called the President and someone probably his father's age brainless. My only offence for the ban was going against people like you. Logic, maturity? Even with the comments you've been making? Unbelievable.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by Dare2Try(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2016
ddippset:

Hmmm, no comment let me continue to observe
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by Almand: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2016
ddippset:
after flexing his own federal muscle with patience Jonathan and Joseph mbu abi? wike's greatest fear is magnus Abe and bari mpigi. his greatest ambition is to stop them. but with the same very federal muscle, magnus Abe and Barry mpigi must be elected. nothing wike will do about it.
Wike can do a lot and have been doing a lot. The elections will be postpone and INEC will run for ur dear life before that will happens
Re: Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. by mrsfavour(f): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2016
Gov. Wike does not and cant sleep. That Rivers State Is not for APC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeleke Hires 7 SANS, 17 Others To Challenge Appeal Court Ruling / Lai Mohammed: Terrorists And Bandits Did Not Create A Caliphate In Nigeria / Reps Committee, Minister Of Women Affairs, Uju Kennedy In Heated Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.