Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. (24923 Views)

Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers / How 10 Standing Committees Inserted N284bn Projects In Budget – Jibrin / Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Funnicator:
Babachir Lawal spent millions of Naira in mowing lawns at Aso rock and we can't spend millions to upgrade our educational institutions, this happens when an a Tyrant is in power.
i wonder hw u sleep at night considering the fact that ur mind is fill wit horror and hate.ASUU are nt fighting for improved learning enviroment and infrastructure dt could mke learning improved,bt rather dey are fighting for allawances dt comes only in monetry value and which affect dem only.secondly i wnt u to knw dt under jonathan asup went on strike dt lasted for nearly two years and asuup six month.ig you are in realist and u will knw all dis pblems where inherited from previous government and becos govt is a continue process dey av accept responsibilities irrespective of who and who enters d agreement.lastly dis govt dnt av dis big amount of money for nw and we will attend to issues base on priority
Re: FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
And the dullard built a helipad? so he can be flying Upandan. all the trillions they claim they are recovering nko? they should pay ASUU jare.
Re: FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. by Hugo7(m): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingBelieve:
The federal government can't hand over N284b to ASUU because we are in recession but gave out huge cash to Hillary Clinton for USA presidential election in same recession.
Ok kontinue.
Prove it..
Re: FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. by Sibrah: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Emassive:
See analog brain as he dey think?. As foolish as some people love to sound. You paid 87ngn for PMS at 100usd pb but feel comfortable paying 145ngn when it's 45usd pb. Buy sense
You are pathetic. You paid N165/$ when oil was $120pb but complain about N470/$ at $45pb.
Re: FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. by chiraqDemon(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
I for like see the idiot white man wey sign independence papers over to black nigerians
White ppl should have stsyed another 2 centuries
Wven now if trump just invade naija to take over the place i go welcome am
We no de fit to govern ourself yet
Re: FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. by KingBelieve: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hugo7:
Prove it..
Sue me in court and get a proof
Re: FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. by KingBelieve: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hugo7:
Prove it..
Sue me in court and get a proof
Re: FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. by hannyjay(f): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lordave:
Zombie never fails to point out an excuse in his miserable failure.

Did Buhari promise to pay with oil money? Didn't he promise diversification from crude oil?

Even Buhari would be amazed with the level of your Zombeism.
mumu . Buhari didnt make such promise,d prmis was made by mr CLUELESS
Re: FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. by oc2fish: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
bigpicture001:
...it's high time the federal government put an eagle eyes on happenings especially financially on all nigerian campuses,govt created especially fed variations to self sustain itself and thereby educate generations,bt the school workers both the working and non working staff's have turned them to money making ventured,extorting from the students anyhow in the name of this fee or that fee,spreading lies that the federal government don't find them.and deceiving the people to support them emotionally when they embark on senseless strikes...let me make maser clearer; the schools governing councils once embark on strike To fight for autonomy for them to be in charge of controlling decisions within the school,when they were granted that,first thing they did was to increase by more than 100 percent the school fees.then the government intervened to bring the overbearing feel to affordability. again they were on strike demanding that their retirement ages be moved up from 65years across board for all civil servants to 70 years...that also lingers and was also granted before the constant charade if strikes for increases in salary and always foolishly comparing them self's with the earnings of lawsmakers,whilst not taking into account that the lawmakers creates the laws of the land that may make or Mar the nation and also that the lawmakers are not doing a permanent job.of Wich many will not be their after 4 years compared to them that will be there for 35 years..as good as it sounds.it is ryt to pay whichever type of workers hus or her entilements,but let know when to diferenciarte a strike for personal reasons of members of SSSU and when they are asking for the wellbeing of the school environment,go do your checks if you so care, govt still funds it's schools for continual developments as against what ASUU tell you.even if u give them a billions they would still not develop any skl.am speaking from from the voice of an isnsider....it is high time all forms of unionism is strictly checked....even in market places

Bros i am a lecturer currently studying abroad. i can tell you that without ASUU strike we will continue to teach you nonesense with our 1977 notes. Students will graduate with zero knowledge. Support this change and you will see the difference. Do you know that as a student you are suppose to get your lecturer notes plus power point presentation and youtube link? Hahaha. You dont, ASUU strike of yesterday is bringing such lecturer.
Re: FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. by oc2fish: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
HAH:
Some tiny brains are comparing senators with ordinary lecturers, do you know what it take to be a member of NASS, if it is that easy let the lecturers contest election to be members or senators in order to enjoy the benefits they get.

Lecturers are the first reason why our university system have collapsed, they are the once that do copy and paste research or asking for bribes or demanding sex from students, imagine an ordinary graduate assistant is paid 120k per month yet his mate that works in a ministry is paid 55k, all I will say is Nigerian lecturers are greedy and lazy.

If I were the president I will just concession the administration of all universities to private hands the they will be run like private universities, the government should then give bursary allowance to indigent students to pay fees in the universities

In a country where Universities can not boast of 5 hrs of constant electricity, internet facilities and well equipped lab. You expect the lecturers to get information from where? carry out research with candlelight abi. haha.
Re: FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. by lereinter(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Funnicator:
Babachir Lawal spent millions of Naira in mowing lawns at Aso rock and we can't spend millions to upgrade our educational institutions, this happens when an a Tyrant is in power.

why didnt gej give them the money

omo ode...
Re: FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. by brojoshua: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Such workers' or trade unions are incurable and terminal diseases of a corrupt country.
Is it an issue of more money for them only again as it used to be all the times? How has such a demand helped the country and where has it lead the country?
Re: FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. by emmaelectelect(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sibrah:
Silly ASUU . . . You signed agreement with oil selling at $120pb and want it implemented with oil going for $45pb. No wonder the education system is rotten . . .

Your APC once told us PDP govt were stealing $1B daily. So can they use this money that is not been stolen by APC to solve this ASUU issue.
Re: FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. by Sibrah: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
emmaelectelect:

Your APC once told us PDP govt were stealing $1B daily
. So can they use this money that is not been stolen by APC to solve this ASUU issue.
Prove it . . .
Re: FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. by bashydemy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Agreement is within the government which is headed by the president. That GEJ signed it doesn't mean PMB shouldn't honour it as government is a continuous process.

But they should not be using it as a yard stick for the Govt at the present time, Do you know what #284billion will do to Nigeria economy for now?
Re: FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. by Sibrah: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Kfed4ril:

You self I dey shame for you
Care to expartiate?
Re: FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. by Sibrah: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
emmaelectelect:

Your APC once told us PDP govt were stealing $1B daily
. So can they use this money that is not been stolen by APC to solve this ASUU issue.
Prove it . . .
Re: FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. by madecity(m): 5:02am On Nov 26, 2016
tinsel:
Clap for yourself. You made sense abi?
no..i made food
Re: FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. by Emassive(m): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bros it didn't cross 150-160Ngn to $.... are you an Apc member or Pdp cause your lies have reached the heavens on Nigeria.
Sibrah:
You are pathetic. You paid N165/$ when oil was $120pb but complain about N470/$ at $45pb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Journalist Beaten To Stupor Inside Ebonyi Govt House’ Over Facebook Post (pics) / Army Warns Solders Against Taking Pictures & Videos During Operations / Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.