Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,577 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Job Alert: Virtual Assistant Needed By Fast Paced Creative Agency - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Alert: Virtual Assistant Needed By Fast Paced Creative Agency (450 Views)

A Video Editor And Graphics Designer Is Needed Urgently At A Creative Agency In / General Manager - Creative Agency / Any Fast Paced Writer Here. Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Alert: Virtual Assistant Needed By Fast Paced Creative Agency by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Job alert!!!

Do you have design skills? Can you make social media image and quote posts so good it makes the heart flutter? Do you have impeccable English Language skills?

You know the difference between effect and affect, you know a good comma and not afraid to use the semicolon? You can use Photoshop and Canva at an intermediate level and willing to top up your skills in design? Do you have any experience using Evernote, Gmail and Docs?
Are you reliable? Have an internet ready laptop with speeds up to 3mbps? Are you free Monday to Friday and some random hours during the weekend?

We are currently seeking for a multi-talented and skilled virtual assistant to join our rapidly growing team. We need somebody to help us post articles to our website, manage and grow our client's social media pages, do a bit of internet research for us and some calendaring. We are seeking for someone who has some experience doing this type of work in the past. Please do not apply if you have not done at least 50hrs of similar work in the past.

Send me a brief proposal at Contactify2011@gmail.com and I will be happy to work with you.

In your proposal please tell me who the governor of Abia state is. Tell me your experience and proficiency and more in the skills I listed. Sell yourself.

Rememeber there will be lots of other candidate applying for this role, so please be straight to the point, thanks.

Email: Contactify2011@gmail.com
SALARY:
N45k-N60k Per Month (Huge bonuses dependent on quality of work)

(1) (Reply)

Question Needing Answer. / Recruitment At Edupedia / Vacancy Mental Health Counselor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.