Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Here Are The Nude Photos Of Pregnant Natalie Everybody Is Talking About - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Are The Nude Photos Of Pregnant Natalie Everybody Is Talking About (3644 Views)

Tyree Boyce And Natalie Adepoju Are Dead / Toke Makinwa, Moyo Lawal Or Kim Kardashan: Who Rocked The Nude Body Best? / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The Nude Photos Of Pregnant Natalie Everybody Is Talking About by freemeicid(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
“Bad Girls Club” alumni, Natalie Nunn, recently announced her pregnancy with a Nude Shoot and the social media is going haywire with opinions divided on the X-rated stunt.

Natalie and her husband Jacob Payne are understandably excited after they suffered a miscarriage early last year when Natalie was 2-and-a-half months pregnant.

The mum-of-a-girl-to-be revealed that she is five months pregnant with their first child and to announce the addition to their family, Natalie and her husband decided to do a celebratory nude shoot.

Natalie said of the pregnancy and what it meant to her, “Being a mother will change a lot but never who I am as a person! I feel I have toned down a lot and have focused on family, my husband, my health, fitness, staying in shape, and now my child will be number one on the top of my list.”

See more Photos below…
http://truevibes.com.ng/nude-photos-pregnant-natalie-everybody-talking-graphic/

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Nude Photos Of Pregnant Natalie Everybody Is Talking About by Luckylife(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
This madness is becoming very annoying and animalistic .
Re: Here Are The Nude Photos Of Pregnant Natalie Everybody Is Talking About by amsoslim(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
I made a Sxx tape some years back and now apparently it's going to be sent out to all my family and Facebook friends by my ex! So i figured that if i own up to it and post it my self no body will be shocked by it...
Yes i am ashamed of it, but guess what? I'm human! We all make mistakes....

4 Likes

Re: Here Are The Nude Photos Of Pregnant Natalie Everybody Is Talking About by daewoorazer(m): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
CC: NKFOODVERIETIES

SIGHTED
Re: Here Are The Nude Photos Of Pregnant Natalie Everybody Is Talking About by Mimienudles(f): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Seriously, am trying to understand why heavy women take pic naked or almost naked, abi na new trend

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Nude Photos Of Pregnant Natalie Everybody Is Talking About by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 24, 2016
Mimienudles:
Seriously, am trying to understand why heavy women take pic naked or almost naked, abi na new trend
U know that the average BRAIN of a lady stops developing immediately at birth, unless acted upon.

That's the scientific Truth with Evidences such as UPLOADING Nakked pictures even as a married lady, Being lustful, Being Stupid at all times, Polio Legs, Duck Lips, and so many more.....

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Nude Photos Of Pregnant Natalie Everybody Is Talking About by acenazt: 6:23am On Nov 24, 2016
EVILFOREST:

U know that the average BRAIN of a lady stops developing immediately at birth, unless acted upon.

That's the scientific Truth with Evidences such as UPLOADING Nakked pictures even as a married lady, Being lustful, Being Stupid at all times, Polio Legs, Duck Lips, and so many more.....
lmao guy u dey vex ohh

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Richest Fuji Musicians And Their Net Worth. / Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist / Anita Joseph Shares N*ked Bathtub Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.