Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Funding Of Blockchain Wallet(bitcoin) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Funding Of Blockchain Wallet(bitcoin) (1473 Views)

CR, American Firm Sign Mou For Funding Of Bakassi Deep Seaport, Superhighway / I Lost my Blockchain Wallet access / IMPACT OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY ON AFRICAN SOCIETY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funding Of Blockchain Wallet(bitcoin) by regal4luv(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Pls is there anybody here who can show me how to get bitcoin or fund my blockchain wallet?
Re: Funding Of Blockchain Wallet(bitcoin) by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
regal4luv:
Pls is there anybody here who can show me how to get bitcoin or fund my blockchain wallet?

You will need to buy from an exchanger ...
You provide the exchanger with your wallet address and pay him for the equivalent of the quantity of Btc dollars you need in Naira and he sends to your wallet ...

Deal only with trusted exchangers on nl...

Contact via my signature
Re: Funding Of Blockchain Wallet(bitcoin) by Jamez122: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
regal4luv:
Register with bitx the are they best

(1) (Reply)

Original Titan Brand Chain Watch For Sale At 25,000naira / Sim Registration Agent. Answers Needed / Do You Need A Driver?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.