Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election (12759 Views)

Friends Storm Airport To Welcome Eyitayo Jegede As He Lands In Ondo(pics) / Injuction Restraining INEC From Removing Eyitayo jegede as PDP candidate / Court Sacks Jegede As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ondo, Endorses Jimoh Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2016
franchizy:
We the good people of ondo state stand with Jimoh. we gave him our made and this cannot be stolen.

Supreme court will today restore our mandate.

We stand with sherif as the authentic chairman of our great party recognized by the Law.

Ondo is PDP and PDP is Ondo.
Apc Zombie stop fooling yourself thinking you are deceiving us,u re only deceiving yourself,whenever I see ur comment claiming you support Pdp,I can't stop laffing
Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by bashydemy(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:
It was all a script to stop PDP from winning Ondo state, they did same thing in Edo.

Free and fair elections ceased when GEJ left.

How many people was kill during Edo election? We know what happen during during GEJ hahahah..
Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by melvinjames: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2016
bashydemy:

How many people was kill during Edo election? We know what happen during during GEJ hahahah..
Hahaha! Buhari organised the killing of over 800 people in 2011 election alone, some of them youth corpers.
Buhari has killed more people in elections than all other Nigerian politicians put together.
Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by bashydemy(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

Hahaha! Buhari organised the killing of over 800 people in 2011 election alone, some of them youth corpers.
Buhari has killed more people in elections than all other Nigerian politicians put together.

You forget to add this, Buhari also organized the killing of people in river state, in Delta state etc... You need brain surgery.
Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by melvinjames: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2016
bashydemy:

You forget to add this, Buhari also organized the killing of people in river state, in Delta state etc... You need brain surgery.

Buhari does his killings up north.
But name the Nigerian politician that has killed more people in elections than the dullard?

800 in 2011 alone.
Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by franchizy(m): 9:20am On Nov 24, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc Zombie stop fooling yourself thinking you are deceiving us,u re only deceiving yourself,whenever I see ur comment claiming you supp
ort Pdp,I can't stop laffing

Abeg free me. i remain a strong member of the PDP.

I stand with Sherif and Jimoh. the supreme court will restore our mandate today.
Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by bashydemy(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

Buhari does his killings up north.
But name the Nigerian politician that has killed more people in elections than the dullard?

800 in 2011 alone.

OMG Please which country did that happen? 800 in 2011? OMG and GEJ the ineffectual Baboon cannot even do anything about it...

Please any link to back up your claim if not then shame on your generation.
Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by melvinjames: 9:25am On Nov 24, 2016
bashydemy:

OMG Please which country did that happen? 800 in 2011? OMG and GEJ the ineffectual Baboon cannot even do anything about it...

Please any link to back up your claim if not then shame on your generation.

Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by melvinjames: 9:29am On Nov 24, 2016
@bashydemy
History exist so we can learn from it.
Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by bashydemy(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=melvinjames post=51323390][/quote]

The thrash you post never indict Buhari, You think the human right and the ICC are as daft as you.
Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by melvinjames: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2016
bashydemy:

The thrash you post never indict Buhari, You think the human right and the ICC are as daft as you.

So who organised the killings? Was it the same GEJ who won the election?
It took Bubu a week to call and order his "killing machine" to refrain from the killings.

Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by JESUSMYLOVE(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2016
pls show me sum love today is my birthday smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by bashydemy(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

So who organised the killings? Was it the same GEJ who won the election?
It took Bubu a week to call and order his "killing machine" to refrain from the killings.

TO slap you just dey hungry, Buhari is from Katsina and did you hear of any violence in Katsina? That why you need to use your brain.. You mean Buhari just went to Kano ask them to start killing them self? have you forgotten a Kano man was part of those that contest the election?
Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by melvinjames: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2016
bashydemy:

TO slap you just dey hungry, Buhari is from Katsina and did you hear of any violence in Katsina? That why you need to use your brain.. You mean Buhari just went to Kano ask them to start killing them self? have you forgotten a Kano man was part of those that contest the election?

When GEJ was declared winner, how many people died in the SW, SE or SS?
The violence happened mainly in the north, Buhari's core supporters were not just in Katsina, he won 12million "Northern"votes in 2011.
Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by bashydemy(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

When GEJ was declared winner, how many people died in the SW, SE or SS?
The violence happened mainly in the north, Buhari's core supporters were not just in Katsina, he won 12million "Northern"votes in 2011.

Have you forgotten Buhari contested in 2003, 2007 before the 2011? Did you see anything like violence in 2003 and 2007? That's where you need to use your brain.. Have you forgotten what happen inside PDP camp before the election? Have you forgotten the Northerners don't want him to contest before.. next time try to think outside your fish brain.
Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by melvinjames: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2016
bashydemy:

Have you forgotten Buhari contested in 2003, 2007 before the 2011? Did you see anything like violence in 2003 and 2007? That's where you need to use your brain.. Have you forgotten what happen inside PDP camp before the election? Have you forgotten the Northerners don't want him to contest before.. next time try to think outside your fish brain.

There was violence up north in 2003 and 2007, the 2011 violence was the worst hence the reference.
Thank God he won the 2015 election, he was gonna bathe the dogs and the baboons in blood.
Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by bashydemy(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

There was violence up north in 2003 and 2007, the 2011 violence was the worst hence the reference.
Thank God he won the 2015 election, he was gonna bathe the dogs and the baboons in blood.

Now i think i need to get serious with you, Please can you tell me about the post election violence in 2003 and 2007. I need to tell me what i don't know.
Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by melvinjames: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2016
bashydemy:

Now i think i need to get serious with you, Please can you tell me about the post election violence in 2003 and 2007. I need to tell me what i don't know.
When you asked about the violence I went straight to google and pasted a screen shot of my search.
Bros Google exist for a reason, I suggest you learn how to use it, thanks.
Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by bashydemy(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

When you asked about the violence I went straight to google and pasted a screen shot of my search.

I have been using google before you even know it exist but since i can't find anything relating to election violence in 2003 i think you need to dig something out to back your claim or else i'll take it as normal lying you guuys are used to.
Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by bashydemy(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

I have been using google before you even know it exist but since i can't find anything relating to election violence in 2003 i think you need to dig something out to back your claim or else i'll take it as normal lying you guys are used to.
Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by melvinjames: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2016
bashydemy:

I have been using google before you even know it exist but since i can't find anything relating to election violence in 2003 i think you need to dig something out to back your claim or else i'll take it as normal lying you guys are used to.

You may have been using it without knowing how the search criteria works. What are you gonna ask me to search next?
Should I go and search if Aisha Buhari have bearbear in her garden?

Have a nice day.
Re: INEC Letter Affirming Eyitayo Jegede As PDP Candidate In Ondo Election by bashydemy(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

You may have been using it without knowing how the search criteria works. What are you gonna ask me to search next?
Should I go and search if Aisha Buhari have bearbear in her garden?

Have a nice day.

I want you to search and show me the 2003 post election violence as you claim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Working Hard To Rig 2019 Polls- Secondus / Abia Will Soon Start Exporting Rice - Ikpeazu / Akeredolu Swears-In Newly Elected Local Government Chairmen And Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.