Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Expensive Lie! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Expensive Lie! (714 Views)

Don't Lie, Have You Ever Done This? See Photo! / Biggest Lie You Have Heard. / Funny Photo: I Gat Swag Pass U Bros If Na Lie Show Ur Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expensive Lie! by aristole(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2009
There was this guy sunbathing in the nude at the beach. Well, this little girl comes up to him, so he covers his private parts with a newspaper.

The little girl says, "What's under there?"

So the man answers, "A bird."

The girl goes away and the man falls asleep. When he wakes up, he is in a hospital and in great pain.

A doctor comes up to his bed and asks, "What happened?"

The man answers, "I don't know. I was at the beach and I fell as leep after talking to a little girl."

So the doctor  calls the Police, and they go to the beach to find any witnesses.

When they get there, they saw the little girl the man was talking about. So they ask her if she did anything to the man.

She answers, " I didn't do anything to the man, but while he was sleeping, I played with his bird. After a while, it spit at me, so I broke its neck, burned its nest, and smashed all its eggs.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Expensive Lie! by scottN(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2009
LFMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Expensive Lie! by Ben13: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2009
You try though na Ctrl V + refined
Re: Expensive Lie! by bussyodu: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2009
@ UNCLE BEN.

Lets see urs now
Re: Expensive Lie! by Abbeycity4(f): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2009
hmmmm! tongue
Re: Expensive Lie! by starlife30(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2009
@poster, u try, 7/10
Re: Expensive Lie! by yousouph(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2009
It makes my girl laugh but me kiss
Re: Expensive Lie! by mailmalc(m): 12:35am On Nov 22, 2009
lol niceeee wink
Re: Expensive Lie! by lightwalk(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2009
Nize one, . . . though I've heard it before

(1) (Reply)

New Words In Naija Dictionary. / There Are Worse Things: / Hon Patrick Obiahagbon Vs Pastor Chris Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.