Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby (55433 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Tweets: After Calling Pres. Jonathan An Armed Robber / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" / It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by iykedare(m): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2016
Good answer to these parasites that want money.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by bluecircle470: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2016
Frustrated man!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by slap1(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2016
She's probably somebody's crush. undecided
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Skookum(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2016
Lame reply

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2016
hmuhammad:
atiku will never rule Nigeria, we are northerners. He cant even win his region
Are you God?

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 24, 2016
[size=15pt]LEGENDARY[/size] grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2016
GudluckIBB:
At a sugar factory or in a sugar factory!!!!

na U sabi, we undstnd d msg already
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by winkmart: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2016
this man no get joy at all
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by OlayemiOniroyin(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2016
FAKE TWITTER Handle
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by vertueptime: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2016
Fatality, flawless victory...... *in shaokhans voice*
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by cnnamoko(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2016
Chai Airpic!!!

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2016
hmuhammad:
You as who? You are a useless, disgruntled minority. When it comes to national politics, it doesn't matter from which region you come from (GEJ is from the smallest state in Nigeria), what matters is your public packaging. And I tell you, Atiku is got that flowing!
I'm a Southerner, from South-South precisely, a core pro-PDP and I believe in good leadership, since the power is zoned to the North and we have a man who is moving in the snail-speed, ruining the good works of GEJ, I'll rather have a man who can run the country like a business, knowing he can't run into losses than have a cattle rearer-turn-politician make me starve to death.
Hope you understand now!

Atiku2019.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Naijaboiy1: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2016
whirlwind7:
Sign of the times.

That lady will never ask an upwardly mobile young man out, much less propose marriage to an ambitious young dude who's trying to make it.

But she could shamelessly ask to be a fvck toy to a rich man older than her father, over the internet, no less, where millions can see what she posted.
Na person pikin be dis o!
Don't mind the shameless idíot!

If she had asked that he helped sponsor her education or get her a job it would have been very reasonable. Just look at the kind of girls we have in our society these days?

Sugar baby kor, salty mama ni. undecided
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2016
Mehn, this is brutal cry
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by drnoel: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2016
hmuhammad:
atiku will never rule govern Nigeria, we are northerners. He cant even win his region

A million likes to ur comment. Bros I helped u correct ur text. U can thank me later. Pls no political elected person rules but they govern. When a govenement head starts mistaking the two that's when problems like what we have in Nigeria start happening.
No one should be deceived of Atiku's intentions. In as much as I don't want him to govern Nigeria cos we know is too selfish. Another part of me kind of wants to see him there cos he will deal with OBJ and obasanjo is worth dealing with.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2016
GudluckIBB:

oh so now u hear oyinbo pass rich man. Ur english is fluent ba? If i slap u ehn
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by CXLVII: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2016
If I were to be that lady's fwend to relation, the best thing to do after such epic response is suicide.

Life is not worth leaving when u ve already been killed while still alive

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by magoo10(m): 9:17am On Nov 24, 2016
the girl was probably making fun of him as she made the proposal public and he became foolish by responding publicly.

less i forget the words attributed to him by fani kayode is to say the least he is even bigger and more stupid than that .
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by kelechi17(m): 9:20am On Nov 24, 2016
whirlwind7:
Sign of the times.

That lady will never ask an upwardly mobile young man out, much less propose marriage to an ambitious young dude who's trying to make it.

But she could shamelessly ask to be a fvck toy to a rich man older than her father, over the internet, no less, where millions can see what she posted.
Na person pikin be dis o!
dis ladies have been disgracing dem selves for a long tym nw ....I really pray to God to direct me to a good woman cos almost all or most of our young girls have been sugar girls or oloshows b4

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 24, 2016
drnoel:

A million likes to ur comment. Bros I helped u correct ur text. U can thank me later. Pls no political elected person rules but they govern. When a govenement head starts mistaking the two that's when problems like what we have in Nigeria start happening.
No one should be deceived of Atiku's intentions. In as much as I don't want him to govern Nigeria cos we know is too selfish. Another part of me kind of wants to see him there cos he will deal with OBJ and obasanjo is worth dealing with.
U just want em der cos u want Obj to be dealt with?? Smh. Man wey God no deal with, no man can deal with em. Baba has seen it all. He was even jailed after he had ruled naija. Mayb d only past President whos been jailed. Still came back to govern us. Gba fun oga e

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by ianSweet(f): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2016
hmuhammad:

Speak for the Northwest only.
Most ppl from my NorthCentral zone and Northeast will rather vote for Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Koolking(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2016
Epic response!

I sight you bro.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Olukat(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2016
GudluckIBB:

At least you got the message wink wink
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2016
What does being a billionaire have to do with being interrogated by EFCC?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Praktikals(m): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2016
GudluckIBB:

How ur grammar epp you?
Billionaire dey talk, you dey find error. Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by AdeniyiA(m): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2016
Ever wonder why the likes ofLate Abiola, Wizkid,Tuface,JJC and other rich and important personalities have many babymamas and concubines?..... Not their fault o, the women throw themselves at them FOC
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by drnoel: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2016
ademilan:

U just want em der cos u want Obj to be dealt with?? Smh. Man wey God no deal with, no man can deal with em. Baba has seen it all. He was even jailed after he had ruled naija. Mayb d only past President whos been jailed. Still came back to govern us. Gba fun oga e

Bros u are talking from both sides of ur mouth like justice Abang. True thats the only reason that would make me compromise my position on Atiku being there but we both know no matter how much heads I node it still won't get him there. Still remember there is no wise old man and nobody has seen it all. Anyone can still make a mistake and OBJ has already made one too many.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:30am On Nov 24, 2016
Daddy Jimoh nailed it! grin

my dad's village ppl in SS will tell u, "elami ru kira". my mums ppl in arewa north hia will tell u, "Aduruwaa". grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by sonyviao(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2016
someone help with dat wayne
'olosho" meme...pls. hehehhe

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2016
Thats a billionaire talking. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.