Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] (48067 Views)

Air India Plane Crashes In Kerala After Skidding Off The Runway / Nigerian College Of Aviation Aircraft Crashes In Kaduna / Nigerian Air Force Plane Crashes In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
raymond1550:
abi ooo my brother i dont tire .augh wan kill me
But on a serious note these guys are useless O.
aircraft when never reach one year don spoil.
No wonder they cant tackle BH
They keep calling for more weapons
weapons they cant maintain. SMH

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by denssing: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
DelGardo:

Deluded wailer.
Your hero bought un-serviceable second hand aircraft which crashed on a mission an also had this crashed chopper in his fleet.
what good has ur hero done since assuming office. what has he brought to d table of development except blame blame and blame. If his predecessor didn't do well let him demonstrate superior performance but we r yet to see him perform better than GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Once upon a country!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by themanderon: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
minor incident that would cost millions to fix.....that's if they don't scrap it.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by slyboggie(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Who the F, rollsover a 20million dollar aircraft??....OOps its the Nigerian Air force 'AGAIN'

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by calabardick(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nigerians deserve award for lying

1 Like

Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by Cannonleo(m): 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
whoever gave this lame explanation needs to be court martialed totally, anyway I really see the level of root that has gone on at TAC markurdi. but is ask what is AFIT
Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by Cannonleo(m): 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
whoever gave this lame explanation needs to be court martialed totally, anyway I really see the level of root that has gone on at TAC markurdi. but is ask what is AFIT doin
Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by Mcemerald: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
it just fell....I hail ooo
Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by Nbote(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2016
raymond1550:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this grammer iz too much pls bring it down a little , copter fall or it fell i dnt understand is like oshogbo weed is working

So u expected to hear "Blame d copter for falling?" "Or falled".. Go skool una no go gree, na to sit-down somewhere dey sip agbo.... Mr man there's nothing wrong with d grammar, though I can't say d same for ur sense of understanding...
Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by limeta(f): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
fkdmods:

It is well known by the international community that majority of Nigerians are mentally challenged. This is the reason leaders in their country have and are taking them for long rides. How else do you explain a situation where a first lady with zero skills is able to amass millions of dollars and the only explanation she has is that she worked for it. And many Nigerians are supporting her. Even Obama is not worth what mama peace is worth. And he's the most powerful man in the world. The plain truth is, Nigerians are s.tupid and your leaders know this very well.

You playing party politic very sad.
Re: Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] by fkdmods: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
limeta:

You playing party politic very sad.

My dear child. Your asss is for sitting not thinking. Where in my post did you read where i surported any party? You see what i have been saying all along? Nigerians are generally s.tupid. You can't even comprehend a simple message. So, in your small mind, criticizing corruption is "playing party politics". Ok. I get so phucking pissed of when i read idiotic comments like this. Why are Nigerians so mentally challenged. And for your information, every single party in Nigeria is as useless as the people that follow them. Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) / Nigerian Men Placed In Handcuffs As They Are Deported From China. Photos / Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.