Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! (43962 Views)

11,100 Nigerian Women Landed In Sicily As Prostitutes In 2016 - The Economist / Brothel Owner Killed By Prostitutes In Ekiti Over Pension, Savings (pic) / Task Force Arrests 89 Prostitutes In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by buffalowings: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Jamiubond009:

One Jamaican was making love to his wife for the first time. He suddenly screamed out; ye man, Jah bless & ran out of the room.
He came back with a giant bucket of water & poured it on his wife's private part. His frightened wife shouted watta gwan, rasta man, what you do that for?
The man replied, bomboclat woman, this thing too sweet, me gwan dilute it, remember me diabetic & sweet things no good for me rasta man..

Hahaa grin

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by seunfape(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2016
Africa countries and penury .

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by Johnsown1(m): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by klassykute(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2016
Mikylopez:
grin i see some. Naija guys relocating..........
i don pack

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by chigoizie7(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
I don't pray for to happen to me, however, if it does.

I will be calm to mark their faces and how dey operate.

Trust me, none of them will be alive b4 2weeks.
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by DONFAITH: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
women raping men. gringringrin
For Naija na the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by calabardick(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
ah, ee never rich like this for nigeria, naija oloshos have all been domesticated, dem be people girlfriend now

na girlfriend package dem de operate now

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
We have to ascertain the validity of these stories, how can women rape men, at least not when the guys are conscious.

How do you rape a guy who gives you 2 dollars, why not take the dollars and leave the guy alone? Hmm
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
And u want me to believe this ? My dear blogger you must be kidding ?
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
o mehn... Am going to Zimbabwe
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by DanPel(m): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kikikikiki,and sum nigerians go wish 4dis kind Bonaza o,at least na to hold money.
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by bujy: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
nigerian bloggers always posting weird fake news from other countries
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by MademoiselleMiel(f): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
I believe it hard to rape a guy because how will d penis get erect wen u r nt willing to do... I am confused
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by Nnwannsukka(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Hookers plying their trade in selected areas in Zimbabwe have reportedly become dangerous to their clients.

They now team up with other male counterparts to drag clients into their rooms forcing them into sex in order to beat the hard times.

According to H-Metro, the syndicate will be roaming the area and once they pounce on their prey, the hookers offer very affordable prices before they take you to their room where they search you and force you to have sex with them for the money they would have taken.

H-Metro spoke to one of the victims who refused to identify himself and he narrated his ordeal after
falling prey to three hookers.
“I am a student and I was walking along Samora Machel where three hookers pounced on me and offered me sex for US$2 of which I refused.
“They insisted but I said I would give them the US$2 they wanted so that they will let me free but before I could say anything more, two more men appeared and helped the ladies to drag me to a room upstairs at a local hotel.”
The victim said, whilst in the room, he refused to have sex but the ladies wouldn’t take any of his words.
“One of the ladies undressed and lied on the bed naked and offered me sex. I was cornered and I had to ask for a condom which they gave me and I had sex with her while other two were looking.”
“Whilst I was contemplating my next move, the other one requested to have sex with me as well and I turned down the offer before she called the two men who were outside.
“As soon they entered there was confusion in the room and they searched me of all my valuables.”
He added:
“After the noise, the ladies shared the money and ordered me to leave the room while they remained behind with the two men.
“I had to plead for a dollar to use for transport home.”
However, the incident is not the first but several men have failed to open up on such incidents where they have been pounced on by hookers.

Instead of reporting they are ashamed of making reports on such cases thereby giving them a gratitude to continue.
“It’s hard to report kuti wabatwa nemahure, unozvitaura uchiti kudii, zvinomakisa.
“If you fell prey to such better kungoita easy unless watobirwa mari yakawanda,” said another man.
Meanwhile, H-Metro reports they hung around the area where some hookers paraded their ‘thighs’ and witnessed the same scenario.

The hookers will be standing as individuals but as they negotiate their colleagues approach.
“I have seen men falling victims to hookers who just mob you and force you into their rooms where they can extort you.
“One may assume people are in agreement but it won’t be that,” said one vendor who operates along central Avenue.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/prostitutes-in-zimbabwe-are-now-raping.html
Please where can I find this interesting places grin grin angry grin cheesy
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by emymeeky: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Mikylopez:
grin i see some. Naija guys relocating..........

To be raped by disease carriers ? undecided
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by wcurtis76(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
I wish Nigeria ashawo group will learn and start this it will be good
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
CzarChris:
Women raping men undecided.
Not that it makes sense, maybe its just me
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by Chikwado1991(m): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Yawah
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by Aayourmi9(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Davash222:
Smart Oloshos, if you report to the Police, they'd claim the money is for the sexx you had with them and Police will ask you 'you Bleep dem' and you said 'yes'... Case Close!!! Nobody dies
grin
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by Emeraid: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Rape and pay??

Lol

Sounds weird
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
abeg,where can i get keke napep to zimbzbwe?
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
abeg,where can i get keke napep to zimbzbwe? I must relocate
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by skyfada: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Things that happens in South African Countries and Kenya is horrible
FlirtyKaren:
Hookers plying their trade in selected areas in Zimbabwe have reportedly become dangerous to their clients.

They now team up with other male counterparts to drag clients into their rooms forcing them into sex in order to beat the hard times.

According to H-Metro, the syndicate will be roaming the area and once they pounce on their prey, the hookers offer very affordable prices before they take you to their room where they search you and force you to have sex with them for the money they would have taken.

H-Metro spoke to one of the victims who refused to identify himself and he narrated his ordeal after
falling prey to three hookers.
“I am a student and I was walking along Samora Machel where three hookers pounced on me and offered me sex for US$2 of which I refused.
“They insisted but I said I would give them the US$2 they wanted so that they will let me free but before I could say anything more, two more men appeared and helped the ladies to drag me to a room upstairs at a local hotel.”
The victim said, whilst in the room, he refused to have sex but the ladies wouldn’t take any of his words.
“One of the ladies undressed and lied on the bed naked and offered me sex. I was cornered and I had to ask for a condom which they gave me and I had sex with her while other two were looking.”
“Whilst I was contemplating my next move, the other one requested to have sex with me as well and I turned down the offer before she called the two men who were outside.
“As soon they entered there was confusion in the room and they searched me of all my valuables.”
He added:
“After the noise, the ladies shared the money and ordered me to leave the room while they remained behind with the two men.
“I had to plead for a dollar to use for transport home.”
However, the incident is not the first but several men have failed to open up on such incidents where they have been pounced on by hookers.

Instead of reporting they are ashamed of making reports on such cases thereby giving them a gratitude to continue.
“It’s hard to report kuti wabatwa nemahure, unozvitaura uchiti kudii, zvinomakisa.
“If you fell prey to such better kungoita easy unless watobirwa mari yakawanda,” said another man.
Meanwhile, H-Metro reports they hung around the area where some hookers paraded their ‘thighs’ and witnessed the same scenario.

The hookers will be standing as individuals but as they negotiate their colleagues approach.
“I have seen men falling victims to hookers who just mob you and force you into their rooms where they can extort you.
“One may assume people are in agreement but it won’t be that,” said one vendor who operates along central Avenue.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/prostitutes-in-zimbabwe-are-now-raping.html
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by lucabrazzi: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
hahahaha. They dey look face na. You can't rape a man with a two headed d....k. I will have them runin and leaving all the money they collected from their victims 4 me
Re: Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Are Now Raping Clients To Make More Money! by CzarChris(m): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
jagugu88li:
Not that it makes sense, maybe its just me
I give up my dear, truly the world has come to an end.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. / Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) / Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.