Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan (713 Views)

Ahmed Indimi's Fake Account Balance: A Lie Or Just A Misunderstanding? - Jaaruma / Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US / My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan by OKDnigeria: 7:29am On Nov 24, 2016
Dame Patience Jonathan, wife of ex-
President Goodluck Jonathan, has denied
media reports that $175m is missing from
her bank accounts.

Patience said her account balance as of the
time it was frozen by the Economic and
Financial Crimes Commission was less than
$10m.

She, therefore, urged the media to be fair to
her and stop twisting facts.
She said this in a statement signed by her
spokesman, Mr. Sam Dokubo, on
Wednesday.

The statement added, “For the avoidance of
doubt, while indeed it is true that Dame
Patience is in court for the protection of her
fundamental rights infringed upon by a ‘No
debit order’ placed on her funds by the
EFCC, it is not for $15m but for funds less
than $10m as has been clarified several
times.

“The purported story in a newspaper on
November 19, 2016, about a missing $175m
allegedly belonging to the former first lady is
not just fictitious but plain falsehood.”
Patience said if the EFCC was looking for a
‘missing’ $175m it should ask Skye Bank
where all her accounts were domiciled.

It added, “The EFCC has not made any
statement to the existence of an
investigation of any missing $175m linked
to the former first lady.

“If any such funds as claimed, which was
deposited by certain verifiable persons has
gone missing without a trace from a known
bank, Skye Bank, as was reported, then, the
bank, its officials and those mentioned must
be held to account for the funds and not the
former first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan,
who was in no way a part of the transaction.

“The claim that the money was credited to a
company linked to Dame Patience Jonathan
is also false; otherwise it should be officially
substantiated with credible evidence by
Skye Bank and the EFCC that are jointly
mentioned in the report.”

Mrs. Jonathan threatened to sue media
houses that continue to malign her.
Patience is suing the EFCC and Skye Bank
for freezing accounts linked to her. She is
also demanding a N200m settlement.

punchng.com/account-balance-less-10m-patience-jonathan/
Re: My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan by yeyeboi(m): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2016
Ok
Re: My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan by melvinjames: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2016
Buffoons who criticise Dame Patience for corruption would hail Tinubu for same corruption, unbelievable.

If you wanna criticise Dame Patience be ready to criticise Tiff Nubu as well.
Re: My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan by Mynd44: 7:37am On Nov 24, 2016
Re: My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan by Stalwert: 7:39am On Nov 24, 2016
Liar for the devil we hear you. ..

1 Like

Re: My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan by Jakumo(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2016
Johnny B. Goode must surely regret the day he got married to this idiotic, greedy and reckless woman, who, rather than shut up and seek to quietly negotiate her way out of trouble using strategic bribes, instead went ahead to announce to the world that she owns up to $10 million that magically appeared in her personal bank account.

Johnny B. Goode, get RID of that nasty hippopotamus QUICK, and upgrade to a newer model FAST.
Re: My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan by IykeChukz(m): 7:40am On Nov 24, 2016
They will end up at nothing.

Confused Government.
Re: My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan by IykeChukz(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2016
Stalwert:
Liar for the devil we hear you. ..

I guess you meant EFCC
Re: My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan by Khd95(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:
Buffoons who criticise Dame Patience for corruption would hail Tinubu for same corruption, unbelievable.
If you wanna criticise Dame Patience be ready to criticise Tiff Nubu as well.
bros calm down,the hippo,pirates of the carribien look alike is a thief,big one.

She stole using her maids name,nd ure here defending her,i blame mtn abi glo for dashing u 15mb
Re: My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan by Khd95(m): 8:09am On Nov 24, 2016
What was GEJ smokin when he toasted dis woman sev.
I guess he was clueless right from his early days.
What an uncout woman
Re: My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan by melvinjames: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2016
Khd95:
bros calm down,the hippo,pirates of the carribien look alike is a thief,big one.

She stole using her maids name,nd ure here defending her,i blame mtn abi glo for dashing u 15mb
How did Tiff Nubu become so stupendously rich with newspapers, oil, countless jets etc? He legitimately made all that money huh?

1 Like

Re: My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan by melvinjames: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2016
[s]
Khd95:
What was GEJ smokin when he toasted dis woman sev.

I guess he was clueless right from his early days.

What an uncout woman
[/s]

You see clueslessness in GEJ but don't see the Dullard.een in Presidiot Bubu, ehn?
Re: My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan by Sibrah: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2016
PEJ at it again . . .
Re: My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan by Khd95(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

How did Tiff Nubu become so stupendously rich with newspapers, oil, countless jets etc? He legitimately made all that money huh?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Budgets N6.5bn On Kitchen Equipments, Cars, Animals / Why Buhari Must Endorse Onnoghen As Substantive CJN Now—prof Oyebode / ISIS Beheads Young Man Accused Of Trying To Smuggle Civilians Out Of Turkish Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.