Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process (30557 Views)

Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos / Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain / Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by Taku555(m): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
She so looks like my Pretty Idoma Fiancee

God Bless Benue Zone C
So you have been walking down the street?
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by adebayosun02: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
Is it soap making she has bn surviving on, after her father has n still mismanaging Nigeria Economy. useless pple

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by africanusvu(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
360metrosports:
Zahra Buhari who is an ACE Charity ambassador was pictured with other members of the charity organisation teaching school student how to make different soaps by adding lemon, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/photos-zahra-buhari-teaches-students.html

.ok.she nw makes soap? then her father needs it more cos,soap eliminate body odour.dnt forget to giv him spounge
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by shumuel(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
360metrosports:
Zahra Buhari who is an ACE Charity ambassador was pictured with other members of the charity organisation teaching school student how to make different soaps by adding lemon, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon. See photos below

What they truely need is Business Capital, many learn how to make soaps every weekend, but few put the knowledge to good use; thanks to lack of funds for start ups.

Her baba should share the looted funds, biko.
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by firstolalekan(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
Soap? Wankers can relate to thischeesy.
I'll rather use soap than to manage a public toilet hoe (y*u) wink
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by jbcul4ril(m): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Someone is making impact. what you doing in your area to benefit the lives of others....waiting for Government or wasting precious time and data pock nosing into the affairs of others ?
Remember that Ebuka Akara (@abuka_akara) was only 16years when he made 1.3million marketing products on twitter in 2015 and I believe will double this efforts this year.
Instead of allowing the life and affluence of the Rich in Nigeria to dictate your life, let your life dictate theirs by using your data for lucrative business and stop lazing around online.
Yes you have a big dream but there is no crime starting small.

People are making money and genuine contacts daily online even on Nairaland. You can too

It end of year and there is no difference and progress between your last year and this year. Age is catching up with you.
Make use of your life now before death which is inevitable take it away from you for being useless.

You progress is not determined by anyone but you. Strive!!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by kaybestt(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
guy u 2 fast ... an watin I wan ask him b dat ooo
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by Collins0609(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
She should teach them how to do d do
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
anytaij:
abeg I no get 5k u no go reduce for me?
you wan learn how to build bleaching cream?
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by Orikinla(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
360metrosports:

Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by thaoriginator: 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Icecomrade:

Tell your old father to get his sorry ass out of Aso Rock.

Pained asss muh4ka!
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by Horlorlardaey: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
issokay, nice work Zahra

pls comman teach those jobless house wife in Lagos.

so they will stop making useless noise
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by metorichmond(m): 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
Saw her yesterday at dunes supermarket maitama, Abuja, was staring at her n almost fell. Zahra is beautiful walahi, with glittering skin. OLUWA PICK MA CALL.
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by anytaij: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
;Dyes
Movingcoil 51334927: you wan learn how to build bleaching cream?
grin yes o
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by anytaij: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
issokay, nice work Zahra

pls comman teach those jobless house wife in Lagos.

so they will stop making useless noise
house wives are not jobless ooo house work alone omo forget it
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by EmmyMaestro(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
Soap? Wankers can relate to thischeesy.
grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by Horlorlardaey: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
anytaij:
house wives are not jobless ooo house work alone omo forget it
but some house wife in my area are too jobless, they can talk, gist, back bite, slader someone from morning to night without stopping
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by NaijaBlend: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Is Zahra the white man showing the sturdents how to make the soap?
i thought Zahra is a female name!
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
....and how to use cucumber
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by anytaij: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
but some house wife in my area are too jobless, they can talk, gist, back bite, slader someone from morning to night without stopping
true sha
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by xtyChrissy: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bobm dey your head.
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by dadiyev: 12:08am On Nov 25, 2016
I cud get u some cucumber
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by Emassive(m): 3:33am On Nov 25, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Oga pls don't quote me nxt time

You don't know me @all

Everytin I say on Nairaland is SARCASM

DONT BE FOOLED undecided

You never still realize say some people carry Buhari matter for head like Gala...

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by SWORD419(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2016
BrutalJab:
The children of the Northern Elites/Rich men will go to school and learn virtually everything.

They won't marry them off at young age.

But they will never allow the poor to see the light.

It's OK.
have u ever been to d north??
Re: Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process by buffalowings: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2016
Sharon6:
Nice one!!!

Get training manuals on how to produce lightening, whitening & half caste creams, oils, soaps etc etc at 5k. Check my signature!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Presidency Restricts Villa Coverage To 13 Media Houses / Wanted Killer Of Rivers DPO, 2baba’s Men Storm Community, Kill Five / I’m Sad Adeleke Won On PDP Platform – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.