Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,143 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Big Data Hadoop Online Training Course In USA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Big Data Hadoop Online Training Course In USA (570 Views)

Big Data Hadoop Online Training And Job Assistance / Big Data Hadoop Online Training And Placement Assistance / Big Data Hadoop Online Training Classes And Placement Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Data Hadoop Online Training Course In USA by rajih2k: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2016
The Big Data Hadoop Training course from H2KInfosys is specially designed in such a way that everyone can enhance their knowledge and skills to become a successful Hadoop developer. You can become a Hadoop expert by mastering the most important features of Hadoop Big Data like Mapreduce, HDFS, SQOOP and many more.

At H2KInfosys, We conduct the training in a variety of ways like both online and onsite. We make sure the student is comfortable with the teaching style of our well experienced faculties. All our Big Data Online Training classes are completely interactive. You will be provided with a course completion certificate at the end of the course.

Attend our Big Data Hadoop Online Training Demo for free.

Our Big Data Course Special Features:

•Structured Course Curriculum Content.
•One Time Pay-Life time access to all videos and sessions.
•Daily Assignments and weekly tests.
•Unlimited mock interview sessions.
•Resume Preparation.
•100% Job Placement Assistance.

For more details:
http://www.h2kinfosys.info/hadoop-big-data-online-training/
Email : training@h2kinfosys.com
Call us:
USA: +1 770-777-1269

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0ztfS0HTx8

Re: Big Data Hadoop Online Training Course In USA by TaylorWilson: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
I am excited to know that the online training will be provided for the Hadoop developer because I started learning it a few months back, but due to some reason I didn’t continue it. I will love to join the online classes as I see it as a great opportunity, can you please tell me the main features of Hadoop Big Data and the timing of the classes? I am asking it because I have to manage time from the Custom Paper Writing Service which I provide to the students.
Re: Big Data Hadoop Online Training Course In USA by ankit121: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2017
If we look games of this online website play addiction solitaire online free really all games are like best gift for online gamer because all games are available free of cost .You can play after just click
Re: Big Data Hadoop Online Training Course In USA by williambradley: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
I do not find any relevance on this program at the current scenario. I found on essay writing service more than this.
Re: Big Data Hadoop Online Training Course In USA by Chapman23: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Oxford Graduate Sues University After Failing To Get A First-class Degree / Hilarious Video Of Governor Ajimobi Adressing Lautech Students. / What If I Tell That There Is Are 3 Other Names For BODMAS...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.