Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" (24168 Views)

Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by NaijaCelebrity: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2016
Nollywood actor, Leo Mezie has shared the story of his miraculous recovery from a Kidney ailment he suffered few months ago.

The actor said he had a clergy, Apostle Suleiman Johnson to thank for footing his medical and travel expenses to the United Kingdom health facility, where he had hope to do a transplant.

He also appreciated his wife, family members, fans, colleagues, as well as the media for standing by him throughout the trying times.

The movie star said his rapid recovery has compelled him to believe Jesus Christ more than he previously did. “I had thought that I would die,” Mezie told Allure Vanguard during a press briefing held on Tuesday at Ojez Bar, Surulere, Lagos.

Read His Story Below...

“I don’t know why Jesus chose to give me a second chance, but I believe it’s to serve him, and this time around in everything I do.

At a point, I was ready to die. I had lost all hopes and was already making plans to return to the village, but God gave me a second chance to life, so that I can win more souls for him with my testimony.

We had concluded plans for a kidney transplant; donor’s treatment, medical bills, compensation and lots more, but God turned my case around.

After series of prayer, the kidneys that were diagnosed and confirmed damaged began to pick up and heal. At the long run, I didn’t have to go through any transplant; the doctors were amazed at the sudden transformation, which could be done by only God,” he said.

“My biggest appreciation is to the Almighty God. Despite my sins and shortcomings, he still found me worthy to receive his mercy. Then to Apostle Johnson. The man of God who gave me money and took care of all my medical bills. I’d also like to thank my wife, who stood by me in this challenging time despite all odds. I owe my life to you. To my colleagues, fans and the media, God bless you all,” he added.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/there-was-no-need-for-transplant-my.html?m=1

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by Badgers14: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2016
I guess he only needed to get out of the country and breathe fresh air grin

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by veekid(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2016

happy for you

4 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
FILM TRICK LE LEYI O!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Badgers14:
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by tofolo(m): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
The Lord is your strength... more healing to you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by uzomore(m): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Praise to God

7 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by Tallesty1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Great and thanks to the pastor. Nobody remembers their good deeds but one mistake from them will trend like the bread seller story.

I no mention her name cause e fit trend again and we are not ready for that.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Good is God

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by Bants(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
God is good

12 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by busomma: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
There must be some poison u were taken and when u stopped, ur body started repairing itself. Kidney don't just repairing itself brother. Be very truthful. Naira landers are too experienced & educated to be fooled just like that.

29 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by Ndawe(f): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
His system was infused with "abroad air" and voila!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bull5hit

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by VickyRotex(f): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Good to know! May His health be perfected IJN. He should watch what he consumes though.

Kidneys can repair themselves, but only in acute cases.

So I believe ''It is not of him that wills, nor of him that runs, but of God that has mercy.'' Romans 9:16

admax:
You might be too experience or educated to believe in Miracles but some of us do! So speak for yourself.

Tres Bien! cool

13 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by hushshinani(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
NaijaCelebrity:

“I don’t know why Jesus chose to give me a second chance, but I believe it’s to serve him, and this time around in everything I do.
So na Jesus save ur life no be God...
GOD too get mercy self... u sure say u don well so..

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by Miles300: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Badgers14:
recession no allow am heal back !

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by Annie2059: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
All glory to God who has done it for you....
may He also remember us in our time of difficulties ... Amen

5 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by Luckysbab: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Badgers14:

True talk.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by Nathdoug(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Th

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by junta007(f): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
that means u're going to return the money donated

9 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by SageTravels: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Once you leave this country everything that is dead in your life will jam back to life. lilzzzzz

8 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by motherlode: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
JESUS IS LORD!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by celestialAgent(m): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
So can we get back the donated money?

4 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by junta007(f): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
that means u're going to return the money donated ;Dthat means u're going to return the money donated

3 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by shumuel(m): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Well that is good, but i hope he didnot receive funds from people, return it kia kia grin

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by Mamalistic5: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jehovah Rapha is his name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by abuomaIV(m): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Badgers14:
Jehovah reigns. I believe in miracle. you ought to as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by admax(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
You might be too experience or educated to believe in Miracles but some of us do! So speak for yourself.

busomma:
There must be some poison u were taken and when u stopped, ur body started repairing itself. Kidney don't just repairing itself brother. Be very truthful. Naira landers are too experienced & educated to be fooled just like that.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by omozu1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
That is HIS business always doing good
I mean the God of all flesh whom with him all things are possible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie: "There Was No Need For Transplant, My Kidney Began To Heal Itself" by mokoshalb(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
hmmm..

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube / Obi Madubogwu: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Late Nollywood Actor / Haillie Sumney: Keep Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria, don't affect Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.