Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV (54166 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Will Commit Suicide By Hanging If Nigeria Loses Hope / Fayose And Obasanjo Wearing Matching Outfits In Throwback Photo / Obasanjo Wearing Cherubim And Seraphim Church Full Regalia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Even if that man's parts get grinded, he still finds his mouth when it's needed. Is it not the same man that threw jabs at Buhari just yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by prodiga: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
bonechamberlain:
One of the problems of Nigeria
una too like to blame eh
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by richard870(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR watching #NowhereToRun at Bells University of Technology, Ota.

Is he having Problems with his neck? Or why is he using a neck guide?

Hope all is well with him though!!!!

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/photos-olusegun-obasanjo-wearing-neck.html

Neck guide

*sighs*
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by Veyk(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:
The monkey fell from a tree and broke its neck grin grin grin

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶✔✔.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by bonechamberlain(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
prodiga:
una too like to blame eh
how is this a blame
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by holluwai(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

Haha wicked
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by sunshine46(f): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guard To Watch TV...NEWS kwa
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by femi4: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:
Humm Aaah and broke off his neck
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by Truthisit: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
How many times did you refer to your Dad and grand-dads as Monkey? It is unfortunate! O se mi laanu fomo to njeeru!
melvinjames:
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by BjDreamchaser(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:
The monkey. fell from a tree and broke its neck grin grin grin

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
loopmangoat:
Ota baboon

is that the way you address elders in your village. You deserve this wayward child

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by dreezybines: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
dedons:
He may have been caught kissing Bullharry's wife and well dealt with.

You know yorrobber people and Adultery are like...

That Jacob Zuma's picture.

SMH Too bad...

A grown up still thinking this way...

It's well...

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by Chikelue2000(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:
lol
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by fkdmods: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
Keneking:
At least he is alive, fresh, no corruption case against him, accessible and does not live in delusion shocked

I swear you people forget too quickly. I wonder what is wrong with Nigerians and their memory? I only hope for your sakes you all wake up from this mass amnesia you all seem to suffer from.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by drbolade: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
My role model. I love this man with everything in me
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by CentaurXX: 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
Enybliss:
lol this man ehn, he's just chilling and laying low, i like his style

Dem don ban my other acc grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by mascot87(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

I see you die young bro. sorry
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by psalmorado05: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Too much meat for neck........the neck bone can't carry d load all alone. #ile_idun-un
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by Tinyemeka(m): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
79 years old.

32" TV. From a distance of 7 feet. Why evuls?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by Dare2Try(m): 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
rapistomenka:
He never see anything.....

He will soon start wearing a pen1s guide to urinate and GYM at the other room

Thats his reward for the Odi massacre.

The last time i checked, Yakubu gowon can no longer sleep with eyes closed in his state

Infact the mallam has turned a prayer warrior

Hmmm my brother make we leave odi massacre and move on lets allow God to deal with Dem slowly
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by phidipe(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:
HELLO PLEASE CAN YOU UPLOAD THE PICTURE OF YOUR DAD OR YOUR MOTHER SO THAT WE CAN COMPARE AND CONTRAST. ASK YOUR DAD, WELL YOU KNOW IF YOUR FATHER HAS ACHIEVED HALF OF WHAT THIS MAN HAS ACHIEVED IN HIS LIFE. ERANKO TI IGBO WA JEUN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by maj007(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

Fear God and respect elders. That man is old enough to be your grandpa. Why referring to him in such vile manner.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
dedons:

wack joke....e no sweet

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
vicfuntop:

Did u attend bells

Na! But I know bells too well. cheesy
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by notoriousbabe: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
dedons:

just like you,your joke is soooooooooooooo dry tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by folu4real(f): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

Dont know why u insulted an elderly man like that. Obasanjo might have bad past but pls respect ur elder. Majority of nairaland followers are too abusive
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by notoriousbabe: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
RayRayZicc:
wack joke....e no sweet
no mind am. Very very dry joke
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by wellmax(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

It is so easy to identify children without proper home training.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by Jakasibo(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Is like Baba's body is failing him.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by Lasskeey: 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:
..... undecided

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wearing A Neck Guide To Watch TV by ahamonyeka(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
That's the new style of watching tv.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killings: Fayose Storms Ipao Ekiti With Security Men (Photos) / Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics / Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.