Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA (46406 Views)

LSACA Screens 6,000 For HIV To Mark Sanwo-olu’s 100 Days / 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by amanze15(m): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
perryy:
This HIV stuff Na hoax . Those who tested positive should not fear anything. In the absence of the drugs, you are 100% not in danger . Hiv is a very harmless virus . HIV is being feared because the big pharma told us it causes AIDS . Aids is just like religion , no proof, and people just believe just because it is very popular .

1 Like

Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by Lilimax(f): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
perryy:
This HIV stuff Na hoax . Those who tested positive should not fear anything. In the absence of the drugs, you are 100% not in danger . Hiv is a very harmless virus . HIV is being feared because the big pharma told us it causes AIDS . Aids is just like religion , no proof, and people just believe just because it is very popular .
THis one need help asap shocked
No offense smiley

1 Like

Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by agrovick(m): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
That's like 1 out of 60, bad odds mhen
Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:
DEUT 28 VS 60 "He will bring back on you all the diseases of Egypt of which you were afraid, and they will cling to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
I see this as a great benefit for Nigeria because....the more people that are ignorant about HIV, the lesser the population. Nigeria is way too populated for my liking, we need most people off, this is definitely good news smiley
Mentorkaryhm:
with these results, some people still don't care about safe sex and being conservative...
Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by danot1030: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
65% of that numbers are from the SE, quote me anywhere.
Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by seunlayi(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I see this as a great benefit for Nigeria because....the more people that are ignorant about HIV, the lesser the population. Nigeria is way too populated for my liking, we need most people off, this is definitely good news smiley
you are one of the people we want to be out, just imagine your devilish thought?

3 Likes

Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by perryy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItsQuinn:

Hmmmm! Yoh will be surprised you die before those who are positive. Forget the fear. Before 1982 when Gallo claimed to have discovered HIV, HIV has been in existence and has never caused epidemy . Some of the blood sample taken during ww11 tested positive to HIV . That is an attestation to the fact that this harmless virus , if at all, is as old as man . Go to the villages and carry out some test, many people , even those that marry as virgins and they and their spouses never had sex outside or never used any sharp object nor blood transfusion will still be positive.
Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
I know the thoughts are devilish but come on, think about the positive side of it, not the negative smiley
seunlayi:
you are one of the people we want to be out, just imagine your devilish thought?
Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
Harmless virus? I laugh! With this kind of ignorant thought....I think you might be the first to go, unless you change your thinking smiley
perryy:

Hmmmm! Yoh will be surprised you die before those who are positive. Forget the fear. Before 1982 when Gallo claimed to have discovered HIV, HIV has been in existence and has never caused epidemy . Some of the blood sample taken during ww11 tested positive to HIV . That is an attestation to the fact that this harmless virus , if at all, is as old as man . Go to the villages and carry out some test, many people , even those that marry as virgins and they and their spouses never had sex outside or never used any sharp object nor blood transfusion will still be positive.
Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by DrayZee: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jayceon:
Lord Osirus here.......

Surprise.. Surprise , your hiv population has always been higher than that of SA,you just found out

I'm the guy that debunks all the myths wink ..PEACE
Na so.
Dey there dey decieve yourself.
Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by Horlorlardaey: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
but i tought the occurence of hiv will have reduced to like one in a thousand persons

well to those mumu's who want flesh to flesh!!!

i piry you mothers

AIDS is Real

1 Like

Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by Toks2008(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Fourwinds:
y are u confusing urself in d last sentence

There is no confusion.

It simply means being faithful to o e partner is no guaranty cos the other party may not be faithful in return.

1 Like

Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
DrayZee:

Na so.
Dey there dey decieve yourself.
look in the mirror wink

__Osirus
Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by Austin234(m): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Not necessarily that, though greater percentage is thru promiscuous life

dumie:
Hazards of living a promiscuous life
Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by rebelliousgang: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:

GOD bringing plague on these adulterers and fornicators
@ sukkottt ur statement is highly misguided and ignorant. There are new born babies who get infected. What sin have they committed? Nigerians should desist from making hateful comments .With early diagnosis and commencement of ARV drugs,infected individuals can be able to live close to normal life, transmission rate will be reduced, as after some time on medication viral load reduces significantly and even can become undetectable hence lesser chance of transmitting the virus also prevention of mother to child transmission. All of the above mentioned will translate into a lesser prevalence rate.

1 Like

Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by crush20(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
eazysally:
See as people dey avoid this thread like say if dem open am dem don contact HIV

U go fear fear....

1 Like

Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by LoveJesus87(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
OMOTOWO:
Chai hope this girl wey a Bleep last month for oshodi no dey there ?if she dey there ,na to strangle her remain be that....
ur own don done be dat grin

2 Likes

Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by seunfape(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
I always make use of my rubber
Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by Fourwinds: 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
perryy:

u are very ignorant...live carelessly ok...

believe in ur myth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by rebelliousgang: 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
ItsQuinn:
U are a misguided, ignorant and deplorable individual and I really feel sad for u. I hope u do get the necessary help u so desperately need to be a better person. Truly hoping the future bring a better and improved u. If Nigeria is too populated for ur liking pls kindly leave rather than making such hateful and Insensitive statements.
Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by komekn(m): 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
It never ceases to baffle me beyond reason, when I drive down Allen or in the Island at Night the number of young girls irrespective of the reason selling themselves, but is more SHOCKING is the number of guys patronising them. Imagine the risk factor

These stats are not at all surprising, I suspect it is a lot worse.
Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by sweetilicious(f): 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
And when i use because of this to stay celibate, some people will be telling me my veejay will get rust. Its better than this because health is wealth
Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by rebelliousgang: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
perryy:
This is the height of ignorance. Not only are you ignorant you constitute immense danger to the society. People like you ought to be barred from having access to social media platforms in order to prevent you from spreading vile, downright ignorant and dangerous conspiracy theories.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by totorimi: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:

GOD bringing plague on these adulterers and fornicators

....so the unborn child who has not come in contact with the world but was infected from the infected mother is also an adulterer and a fornicator.
Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
Curbing the spread of HIV is really a hard task. Most of the sex videos you watch online, the act is done without condom. This shows that people are not making use of condom during sex and this expedize the spread of the deadly disease.
Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by SycophanticGoat: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Elchappo:
Romancelanders hope u all ve checked ur status, especially that our sister called LAVE**......

As for me, i ve tattooed condom on my chest to always protect me..

You mean laveda? Lemme also add Stupedinluv.. . cheesy cheesy cool
Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You mean laveda? Lemme also add Stupedinluv.. . cheesy cheesy cool
undecided
Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by SycophanticGoat: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
undecided

cool

Flat nyansh, Kilode?

1 Like

Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
But this is my country, I have every right to wish the best for my country.... and that's what I'm doing on this thread. I hope God answers my prayers, well I think he already did. smiley
God knows my heart and knows that I want what is best for the greater good. You may never understand but I know God does smiley wink
rebelliousgang:

U are a misguided, ignorant and deplorable individual and I really feel sad for u. I hope u do get the necessary help u so desperately need to be a better person. Truly hoping the future bring a better and improved u. If Nigeria is too populated for ur liking pls kindly leave rather than making such hateful and Insensitive statements.
Re: 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

cool

Flat nyansh, Kilode?
o gush just when you need a thunderous knock button to give some 555 in a row cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / Visitors To St Edward Hospital, Ajah, Lagos Advised To Self Isolate / Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.